Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex (59263 Views)

Injustice At Workplace; Should I Resign Or Hang On? / Should I resign or continue? / Signs & Way Out When Your Boss Wants To Sack You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Emanodimo(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2019
Present your own terms & conditions... E.g Duplex, cars, importation buiz u want to venture in. All in ur name.

If fulfilled, give her what she want..

Take evidence pics & chat message. ( Ask questions in ur chat that tells she voluntary request sex in exchange ...That is to guide urself against police or EFCC)

Book a liar (Lawyer for defense).

Good that he didn't request u to marry her.

Enjoy ur work before u married...
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by festy4: 3:55pm On May 27, 2019
Hmm... are u serious?

1 Share

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 27, 2019
kaen1317:
I for give director better doggystyle wey she for take know far
And fvck ur destiny away embarassed
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Summerbody: 4:04pm On May 27, 2019
Loose belly fat in few days with sitting POSTURE
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by TemmyT002(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2019
Ehn
It is simple na
If you no wan do, resign
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by RealityShot: 4:20pm On May 27, 2019
Obason22:
If u are married then move ahead and resign to matain ur faithfulness. but if u are still single mehn do ur job.
which JOB?
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by oduademonest: 4:30pm On May 27, 2019
Just Do it

According to Nike
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by godwon01(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2019
U are kid .Must U bring this issue to public forum. As a graduate U are still behaving like a kid. U are not mature at all. Take the decision by your self. What was the essence of attending general study class during your undergraduate. U need to apply wisdom in all your human endovour. It is not all the cloth U spread outside for sun to dry.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by godwon01(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2019
U are a kid .Must U bring this issue to public forum. As a graduate U are still behaving like a kid. U are not mature at all. Take the decision by your self. What was the essence of attending general study class during your undergraduate. U need to apply wisdom in all your human endovour. It is not all the cloth U spread outside for sun to dry.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Ubdavis(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2019
The story long... Oga go on na!! U knew ur lies were coming out gradually and decided to stop.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by enemyofprogress: 5:09pm On May 27, 2019
What is difficult in that?

Why me no dey get this kind luck make i just dey enjoy myself
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by enemyofprogress: 5:10pm On May 27, 2019
oduademonest:
Just Do it

According to Nike
no mind the hediot
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by enemyofprogress: 5:10pm On May 27, 2019
dairykidd:

And fvck ur destiny away embarassed
na lie jo
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Nuklex(m): 5:18pm On May 27, 2019
If I'm in your position I will agree but that first time I'll make sure I put one leg on the wall and dislocate her waist
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by demmydb: 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
Bros. Pls dont oo. If ur hand is clean like u dont steal from her God must provide a better work. Turn to him nd he will guide u, even if she sacks u it may be a blessing disguise.

Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
He should resign na,especially if he is married. If he is single well,he should go and pray the director marries him. But on a second thought this could be blackmail since he has neither be sack nor has he resigned.Maybe he is eyeing her sha men of nowadays.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by somehow: 5:37pm On May 27, 2019
Things happen and I believe him
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Bimpe29: 5:41pm On May 27, 2019
Hmn! You're AJ and CR7 in the world of bed drill.

kaen1317:
I wish say na me be dat. I for get double promotion for that office.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by armadeo(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2019
lomprico:
Show us her pic first before I say anything

True.

If she's some model like mama well " coughs" but if she's some fat blubber filled mama then resign joor.

She should get some gigolo to oil her.

To all the guys saying he bleeped up there are some women you wont Bleep even if paid.so you all just keep quiet.
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by virginchaser(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2019
P. A. You wrote? There are unwritten rules associated with the job of a P. A. and one of them is what you are passing through. Confidentiality is a major one of which you have failed. What happen in Las Vegas must remain in Las Vegas. My man, you can not go too far on that lane. Please change lane. Period!
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Karwasade: 5:50pm On May 27, 2019
Rubbish man
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by ashantitope: 5:53pm On May 27, 2019
Guy my own advice is that so far you know there is no work out there and not that she want to use you for ritual guy give her want she want so you can get to where you are going and you can still gain more but it only if you are not married oooooo if you are married try to be faithful to your wife or you tell your wife about it so you can know maybe you should resign or not but remember no work oooo
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by silverlord(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2019
Picture (of your boss) or I don't believe it. cool
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
na lie jo

Issoryte
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 27, 2019
Nuklex:
If I'm in your position I will agree but that first time I'll make sure I put one leg on the wall and dislocate her waist

U no even well at all grin grin
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by icebird25(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2019
Hycon:
God work in mysterious ways my guy

From Driver to Personal Assistant >> General Manager >> Chief Executive Officer >> Chairman

You are not far from the truth my brother
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by davillian(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2019
PrincewithGod:

The only way he can have sex with her and be blameless is to marry her. Stop trying to encourage sin by your ignorant smartness.
Preach on lmao
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by Fabians009(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2019
Sirpaul:
Big fat lie
Pls Receive sense IJN
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by horlarheymar(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2019
damiloladuke:
A man who works as a PA has taken to social media to cry out for help after his Director at work threatened to sack him for denying her sex.

In his narration on a Facebook group, the man identified as Frank Onyekachukwu stated that he started as a driver in the organization, despite being a graduate. He was driving the manager before he was assigned to the director who found out he was a graduate and then elevated him to the position of a Personal Assistant.

She however wanted him to sleep with her so he could keep his job

I have a problem at my place of work and I don’t know how to handle it. I was employed in a company last two years as a driver though am a graduate of chemical engineer but based on that’s no job in the country I have to accept the driving job in other to survive.

I was a driver to the manager of the company for 6months and from there I got to know the director of that company a ( WOMAN ) but she is a widow, one faithful evening the company had a board meeting in EKO HOTEL which ended up around 11pm and director didn’t come with her driver that night then the manager told me to drive the director home that 9it that he can drive himself.

I did as he told me which the director started using me as her own personal driver for 2months bfor she got to know that am a graduate and she changed my position from driver to her personal assistant and pays me very well as a graduate and employed another driver.

My major work now is to follow her with company’s documents when ever she is going for a meeting within the country.

The issues now is that she is forcing me into sleeping with her which I turned her down several times and she threatened me to resign or she will sack me by herself if I didn’t agree with her conditions from the company.

The story is much but because of time I have to stop here.

Plz friends advise me on what to do am depressed right now.

https://lailasnews.com/resign-or-i-sack-you-female-director-to-pa-for-denying-her-sex/

Trash!�
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by thoosing(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2019
damiloladuke:
A man who works as a PA has taken to social media to cry out for help after his Director at work threatened to sack him for denying her sex.

In his narration on a Facebook group, the man identified as Frank Onyekachukwu stated that he started as a driver in the organization, despite being a graduate. He was driving the manager before he was assigned to the director who found out he was a graduate and then elevated him to the position of a Personal Assistant.

She however wanted him to sleep with her so he could keep his job

I have a problem at my place of work and I don’t know how to handle it. I was employed in a company last two years as a driver though am a graduate of chemical engineer but based on that’s no job in the country I have to accept the driving job in other to survive.

I was a driver to the manager of the company for 6months and from there I got to know the director of that company a ( WOMAN ) but she is a widow, one faithful evening the company had a board meeting in EKO HOTEL which ended up around 11pm and director didn’t come with her driver that night then the manager told me to drive the director home that 9it that he can drive himself.

I did as he told me which the director started using me as her own personal driver for 2months bfor she got to know that am a graduate and she changed my position from driver to her personal assistant and pays me very well as a graduate and employed another driver.

My major work now is to follow her with company’s documents when ever she is going for a meeting within the country.

The issues now is that she is forcing me into sleeping with her which I turned her down several times and she threatened me to resign or she will sack me by herself if I didn’t agree with her conditions from the company.

The story is much but because of time I have to stop here.

Plz friends advise me on what to do am depressed right now.

https://lailasnews.com/resign-or-i-sack-you-female-director-to-pa-for-denying-her-sex/

Myself and this guy served together in rivers state in 2017....and I know the atrocities he committed with ladies during service because he's my neighbour in the lodge. I don't know when he became born again sha.....but I doubt if this news isn't fake.....FRANK NA BADDEST
Re: Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex by excellenceetim: 7:50pm On May 27, 2019
Dear MR ONYE never accept that offer if your self conviction from the beginning is no. Stand for No. Many of this woman are occult members using destinies of others through sexual attraction to promote their business. If u accept l u will not live to tell the story. U willl either be useless for life and attract ill luck. Put your hope in Jesus pray for God direction. What u are confronted l have equally be confronted with sucj l lost my promotion and l was deep hated my boss who initialy l was her egg. Just because l decline from such evil it was a war between us. Pls trust and pray earnest the time for your level to change is already closer. God is about to give u bettter offer. Say No to Devil, if she u want resign then go ahead and resign u willl not die. U willl not spend a day at home. God will feed u and believe him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Retirees Vs European Retirees In Photos / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.