Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,432 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Foreign Adsense And Nigerian Adsense, What Difference Does It Make? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Foreign Adsense And Nigerian Adsense, What Difference Does It Make? (591 Views)

Join Us Let's Make It Big With Adsense And Admob Plus SEO Tips / Get Your TIN/EIN/SSN For Your Adsense And Business Here / Blog For Sale With Free Adsense And Hosting Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Adsense And Nigerian Adsense, What Difference Does It Make? by 9jaVAR(m): 10:47am On May 27, 2019
Baba give me this money!
OK, OK, Alright I know the feeling...

I know you must have heard of bloggers and webmasters using foreign Adsense approved account on their sites.

It is true that few companies invest in Google Ads in Nigeria and other African countries Or they don't invest much compared to the big countries like UK and US, which results to low Adsense income for us in Nigeria.

In other words,
When a site visitor from United States who sees an advert that has to do with United States, finally he/she clicks on the Ad, You get paid MORE THAN

A site visitor from Nigeria who sees a Google advert that has to do with Nigeria, and clicks on it.

THE CONFUSION
One question still bothers the mind of up coming bloggers, using ME as an example.

The questions are;

What is the main reason for some Nigerian bloggers to applied for a foreign Adsense?

1. Was it MAINLY because, their application gets approved faster?

2. Will a Nigerian blogger using a foreign approved Adsense get more $ when someone in the US clicks on his/her Ad.
THAN a Nigerian blogger using a Nigerian approved Adsense, who also got an Ad click from a US citizen.

OR will Google pay the two bloggers the same $ amount, since it's from the same Country.

3. After the introduction of ID verification of Adsense this year 2019. What is the way forward for foreign Adsense hungry bloggers.

That is to say, even if you bypass the pin verification from a mailing service company.

An ID verification is required, and you are to submit an ID matching the names in your Adsense account and home Address you submitted.
How will you get a matching ID?

Please webmasters in the house, your current experience and expertise is needed urgently or you will hear another suicide mission.

just joking though.

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Killer Ads / Good Way To Display Customer Reviews On The Product Page For Magento 2 Store / For Sale: Blog With High DA With 1year Free Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.