Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,061 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years (43090 Views)

Kenyan Pastor Demolishes Church After Catching His Wife Kissing His Assistant / Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 27, 2019
Ubenedictus:
So you just dey hear am?

Sex outside marriage is a sin for Catholics. No marriage =cohabitation =state of sin=no communion

My question was under the assumption that there was a court marriage.

I don't see any where indicating that the two weren't married at all besides not being married in church.
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by heysquare(m): 2:22pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
Only in a shiithole nation will you see people jubilating and celebrating because two persons from different religion got married.

This shiiiit shouldn't be a big deal.
tell them mr shiithole
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 27, 2019
martowskin1:

criticizing the president is good in united country.... not in a country as ours when is obvious is all about regional game.....

like i ask, have u ever seen tambawal or kwakwasor attack buhari.... this are all part of nigeria politics and untill the south knows how to play it ... the north will always carry the day...

even atiku have not blasted buhari directly... he will rather attack the party...

lets open our eyes and see what this fellows are doing
tumbawal and kwakwaso are bigots like many northern politicians. in a proper country, such failure who see nothing wrong in the suffering of the mass will not get anywhere leadership position.
it should not be all about politics. we should not always play politics with the mass. if the south should have their own country, it will only take us a few years and you will see improvement everywhere.
we are progressive in the south that is why we always criticize our leaders demanding improvement.
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 27, 2019
FhukaFhuka:
cheesy

I won't condemn this as this sint Jesus as far as aom conceredn its just a meme
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Chartey(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2019
Nazarethnaza:
A Nigerian Muslim man and his Catholic wife, blessed their marriage in church yesterday after 37 years of living as husband and wife.

The excited daughter of the Muslim man and his Catholic wife who blessed their marriage in church yesterday after 37 years, revealed that they didn't have a church wedding because of religious differences. She tweeted that her mother had her first Holy Communion since she married her father yesterday.

@JustDerby tweeted;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/27/muslim-man-and-catholic-wife-bless-their-marriage-in-church-after-37-years/

Bloggers and falsehood.
Simply checking the girl's profile would have shown you this happened in Ghana not Nigeria.
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Dearlord(m): 2:44pm On May 27, 2019
FhukaFhuka:
cheesy
Lord forgive you for the interpretation of this image below
Jesus is like "am I dreaming? " "how did this woman bypass Peter at the Gate "
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Annycj: 2:55pm On May 27, 2019
woman of faith, received holy communion after 37 years of marriage, may God continue to bless your union
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 27, 2019
festacman:
It is called Mixed Marriage in Catholic Church. See the woman's joy as she returns to the Eucharistic table. Kudos to the man for giving joy to her wife.

Mixed marriage is common among Yoruba Muslim men e.g Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Babatude Fashola and many others. Yorubas are very religious tolerant.

Say that when Yoruba Muslim men start allowing their women to marry Christian men. Tolerance doesn't go only one way.
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Spechialone(f): 3:29pm On May 27, 2019
We should all take a leaf from this. They are both tolerant of each other...after all same religion marriages with all the marriage classes and counseling still hit the rocks
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by saintofheaven: 3:29pm On May 27, 2019
checkedout:
Wow
See as the Rev. Fr. resemble Gov. Umahi.
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2019
Very wholesome.
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by walteriyke: 3:52pm On May 27, 2019
IamD18:
Only in a shiithole nation will you see people jubilating and celebrating because two persons from different religion got married.

This shiiiit shouldn't be a big deal.
Okoko this is nigeria thats why its a big deal u should knw thats its not every muslim will step their feet into a church

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by TemmyT002(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2019
Wow.
They must be Yoruba
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by ufojude: 4:23pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=KristaPretty post=78763464]See how somebody's mother is bringing out tongue like slay queen and snake! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Slay mama grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote

What I see is pure joy on face of the woman... Check the laughter cum smile on the face of the man and the priest 8-)
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by bonnyhope: 4:56pm On May 27, 2019
koyyes:
So if you don't marry in a catholic church, you won't receive 'holy communion'?

yes, you have to be blessed according to the catholic rite before you can receive the body of christ.
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by enemyofprogress: 5:14pm On May 27, 2019
Christians 1-0 Muslims grin grin tongue
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:35pm On May 27, 2019
festacman:
It is called Mixed Marriage in Catholic Church. See the woman's joy as she returns to the Eucharistic table. Kudos to the man for giving joy to her wife.

Mixed marriage is common among Yoruba Muslim men e.g Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Babatude Fashola and many others. Yorubas are very religious tolerant.
Bukola Saraki too.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by nurusystem(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2019
she need islam that is just it..
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Brightest04(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2019
True love have no boundary.Religion is man made but love is divine.
And it's better to be converted to love than to be converted to religion,because God is love.
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Lovelyn451(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2019
See how young they look cos they're happy, they do what makes each other happy...I tap into this marriage with so much faith...thank u Lord, Amen cry
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by crackhouse(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2019
They were just frolicking. Which religious differences? If they love themselves to the extent of coming together to live as couple then their religion shouldn't stop them from having proper marriage rites....
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Nobody: 6:50am On May 28, 2019
For one moment I thought I would see my man Martin's dad and his wife.
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Ubenedictus(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2019
koyyes:

My question was under the assumption that there was a court marriage.

I don't see any where indicating that the two weren't married at all besides not being married in church.
Catholics recognize court marriage for other people like Muslim's and non Catholics. It is not recognized for a Catholic. A Catholic can't do just court marriage or Islamic marriage or traditional marriage and present that as valid in the church.

Matrimony is a sacrament for Catholics, it can only be received in the Church.
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Alejobs: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2019
Let's find our way back to love
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by kelvinatkins(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2019
✌️ ✌️✌️✌️✌️
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
kelvinatkins:

Young man verify you claims very well. Am from a Muslim family and 3 of my sisters got married to Christians and as a Matter of fact one converted to Christianity while she was in our father’s house, my mum sometimes gave her T.fare if she didn’t enough to take her to church. My sister and I are so close to the extent I followed her to her husband’s house immediately she got married and i stayed with them for good Ten years. I prayed and fasted during Ramadan in her house without any disturbance. Am closer to my sister who is a Christian than I am with the ones that are Muslims.In my own family, we didn’t allow RELIGION to divide us.
✌️ ✌️✌️✌️✌️

OK Kelvin
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by kelvinatkins(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
kelvinatkins:

That’s my name.

What an Islamic name!
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by kelvinatkins(m): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
�‍♂️�‍♂️
Re: Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
kelvinatkins:

Lol bro so you think as a Muslim I can only bear Islamic name. Bros my names reach 8. Islamic name is just one of them

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 / Why Are Yorubas Few In The Roman Catholic And Also Few Yoruba Revd Fathers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.