Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,946 members, 7,799,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

"I No Dey Do Again" - Nigerian Groom Yells As He Dumps His Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I No Dey Do Again" - Nigerian Groom Yells As He Dumps His Bride (445 Views)

Man Dumps His Bride On Wedding Day, Plays Video Of Her Cheating On Him (Video) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Groom And His Korean Bride / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child (2) (3) (4)

(1)

"I No Dey Do Again" - Nigerian Groom Yells As He Dumps His Bride by Nobody: 11:08am On May 27, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
"I No Dey Do Again" - Nigerian Groom Yells As He Dumps His Bride On Their Wedding Day, Accuses Her Of Cheating On Him.
It's really a black, sad day for this lady, as she is dumped on the day of her wedding, there are accusations from the groom saying that she cheated on him and like a play the day was ruined as the husband started yelling at her on their way to the church for the ceremony. The groom got down and made an open show of the bride and to the amusement of everyone he walks out shouting “I no dey do again” , he quits the marriage.
The bride in her costume along side the general public ran after the man to atleast calm him down, but out of anger he calls his driver and drove off, at the site of this the bride collapsed.

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

Watch video here: http://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/05/i-no-dey-do-again-nigerian-groom-yells.html

Re: "I No Dey Do Again" - Nigerian Groom Yells As He Dumps His Bride by lalasticlala(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2019

(1)

Wise Ones Please Help Me Decode This Picture.. / Cardi B Dance To Burna Boy Ye Song (video) Idonshayo.com Blog / Trending!!! Meet The Man Who Admitted Of Loving His Wife & Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.