Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) (28649 Views)

Can One Have Intercourse During Ramadan? / Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by AbooNasir(m): 6:07pm On May 27, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
so I have to swear an oath to comment on this thread right? Nairaland has turned to something useless. Hypocrites destroying alcohol. Islam is the problem of this world. Seun has been a promoter of this mess. Fvck you all

How has Islam been a problem to the world my friend??
Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2019
What are the poor illegal igboes going to do now? Ordinary water makes them sick.
Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Predator1: 7:05pm On May 27, 2019
If it is illegal in the country why are people complaining
Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by habibg10: 9:57pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=trapQ post=78767392]Hypocrisy. Alcohol is not the problem, underage marriage, terrorism, inbreeding are the main problems with Islam that they have to face.

PS:
I believe that Jesus Christ is the son of the only Living God Jehovah.

wow.. dats nice buh i have some questions for you which i wil b very glad if you could respond to them..

1- Is there any chapter or verse from Genesis to Revelation in the bible where Jesus called himself the son of GOD? *NOTE* I min jesus himself nd not any of his disciple.

2- If Jesus is the son of GOD as u believe then what is the relationship btw Jesus Mother (Mary) with GOD, Husband nd Wife?

3- What is the position of ADAM nd EVE in christainity since they both have neither a Father nor a Mother?

4- If Jesus is the son of GOD as u believe then why was he sent to a particular Nation nd not the entire world when the Almighty GOD owns evrytin in both the heavens nd on the earth? Reference: Methew 15:24 where Jesus himself said he is sent only to the lord sheep of isreal.
Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by chrisifeanyi: 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
Hadampson:

People of your kind are the problem of this world. Always hating on other people's religion.

Seun own this forum. If you are not comfortable with it, kindly deactivate your account.... So einfach ist das

Fvck u
Re: Indonesia Steamrolls 18,000 Bottles Of Alcohol During Ramadan (photos) by Hadampson(m): 5:05am On May 28, 2019
chrisifeanyi:

Fvck u

Silence is the best answer for you.

Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solatul Fatih....right Or Wrong To Recite? / Shia-islam-what Do You Know Or Would Like To Know? / Alhaji Lateef Adegbite Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.