Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) (52009 Views)

Tenant Moved His Bike Up A Six Storey Building (pictures) / 31-Year-Old Landlady: 'I Built This House With My Money, Not With My Body' / American Lady Threatens To Stab Nigerian Housemate Over The Use Of Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by ladygudhead(f): 6:29pm On May 27, 2019
Alexrayz:

The tenant may have use it as a slaughter house
Exactly what I was going to type b4 I saw this comment. The guy should be interrogated. I will reserve my further comment.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Bonapart(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2019
mercyville:

Igbos are not called pigs for nothing nah.Just almost the replica of that tenant picture.Pigs will always be pigs.
Look at the dirty mouth of bonapart.He might have eaten a rotten skull before taking the pix. grin
dude... this isn't worth it sir
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Ofemannnu: 6:35pm On May 27, 2019
EmagNig:
A landlady identified as Nathalie Ruangdet has taken to Facebook to expose her former dirty tenant who left his toilet in an extremely dirty state before packing out.

Nathalie Ruangdet went to check the apartment after the former tenant had left the key with security and didn’t demand for his deposit.

The rooms looked okay but the toilet looked like it had not been cleaned in nine years, Ruangdet said.

She however said the dirty tenant was a very good guy, shows so much respect. Sometimes he didn’t pay on time but covered up with three months in one go. Apart from this he was a good and long term tenant.

Read what she posted:

It’s dirty, isn’t it?

We have a small rental room size 33 sq in the middle of the road, the person rented 9 years ago. Many days ago, the tenants called to inform me that they moved out and did not ask for the deposit fee back. Ready to bring the key to the security guard. Where we live today, this morning is a holiday, so we checked the room.

The bathroom looks like never cleaned it all the time in the first place. I wonder if the room was abandoned, but many times the tenants didn’t pay rent on time. I thought it shouldn’t be rented out, including the maid of the building, confirmed that the tenants live every day.

I personally feel that the tenant is the one who has been calling to inform whether he will pay slowly or pay for 3 months. It’s not wrong. It’s not wrong at all. It’s been a period of 9 years. We are not angry at all. We are just wondering how you live. In the room like this, he is a good person. He just lives another strange corner.

https://lailasnews.com/landlady-discovers-dirty-state-of-toilet-after-dirty-tenant-moved-out/

Look very well.It will be an O.......S......U. OSU.
The same thing they did in UNN.

https://www.nairaland.com/5114240/poor-condition-hostels-university-nigeria
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by blackslayer: 7:02pm On May 27, 2019
mercyville:

Igbos are not called pigs for nothing nah.Just almost the replica of that tenant picture.Pigs will always be pigs.
Look at the dirty mouth of bonapart.He might have eaten a rotten skull before taking the pix. grin

lol....he is an ugly a55 motherfvcka...no wonder he is mad! see his giant sized kpomo lips

1 Like

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by barinedan(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2019
I Find It Hard To Believe That Human Being Actually lived There
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by barinedan(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2019
I find it hard to believe that a living human being actually lived there
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by aylive02(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2019
lekkan:
Lol
ok
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by tosinornottosin: 7:14pm On May 27, 2019
2fine2fast:
That house must have been abandoned..
Between what's the essence of displaying such rubbish on social media?
Exactly. I'm very sure the tenant didn't recently park out as claimed.

She's probably looking cheap publicity
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Emmxyl(m): 7:17pm On May 27, 2019
This cannot be a living human being's toilet. It's an abandoned building, please..
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by unikwa: 7:39pm On May 27, 2019
This is actually a mild case of mental illness.
In the extreme cases, they turn into full fledged hoarders.

There's a whole series on it.
See this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS_9HoXqeJQ
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Spechialone(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2019
Bonapart:
Only Afonja. The dude we were living together was an Afonja. Our 3yrs of staying together, dude didn't wash his clothes in 3 good years. If you go under his bed, you will lose consciousness���
...This comment sha...I laughed so hard, I nearly lost conciousness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Spechialone(f): 7:52pm On May 27, 2019
Ofemannnu:

Look very well.It will be an O.......S......U. OSU.
The same thing they did in UNN.

https://www.nairaland.com/5114240/poor-condition-hostels-university-nigeria

Code red! mods take this down, PLEASE
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by kingofboiz(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2019
Abeg make una leave the poor guy alone johr.

He canor come and go and kill himself naow.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by tosyne2much(m): 8:06pm On May 27, 2019
This one weak me oooo
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:23pm On May 27, 2019
Oguieke:
I believe you have not lost someone you loved much,then you will discover that corpse are living been until death.

Oga u are just stretching it to a different angle,making it sound as if I don't respect the dead......I was actually talking about a necrophiliac kinda person.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Reference(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2019
That is why build to rent is an absolute no for me. Even when the tenant stays for just a year you spend half the rent renovating. Abeg, na build and sell if frustration us to be avoided. Nonsense.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Jaqenhghar: 9:05pm On May 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
This is an abandoned house na. Stop posting lies here...
LMAO. Even you find it hard to believe grin grin
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Chizzychinny: 9:06pm On May 27, 2019
E b lyk say na my former neighbor relation and they are always neat outside.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by tintingz(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by BluntBoy(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2019
shocked
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by wasuka14(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2019
Na only ebo dey use house like that. Dey go chit with their big yash without flushing. Call dere attention, dey go want slap u. That's why some landlord don banned them. This is not human being walai
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2019
KristaPretty:
This guy must be related to Oshomhole.

Meanwhile First to comment, I have made it in Life. grin grin grin grin grin
hmmmm, a joke taken too far.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by ceeceeuwa: 10:38pm On May 27, 2019
That Landlady is not exaggerating. That is how most people are, forget the packaging and the fake lives they put up outside.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by NoToPile: 7:15am On May 28, 2019
If I had not experienced something like this I would say its a lie.

It was as if they didnt even wash this one I am talking about at all.

I poured hypo, the thing didnt even shake, last last I employed someone to help me use that chemical they use to clean tiles, before the stuff cleared, even the plumber I hired said he didnt believe the place will clear off.
Re: Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) by Chicastle: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
The Toilet looks like Lagos Afonja dirty houses isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Building's P.O. P Ceiling, Screeding And Pillar Designs. / 600 Years Old Castle Listed For Sale In Italy For €13million (Photos) / What Is The Current Price Of 6in And 9in Blocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.