Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 PM

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (141576 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nat404: 6:00pm On May 27, 2019
What a surprise!! Did this happened in Nigeria?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by iso604: 6:01pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:
I applaud the guy really. grin

I don't understand why people are sympathizing with the bride and calling the guy wicked and all that. I mean he is the one hurting here. It was supposed to be his day.

Look at him all dressed up in that suit for Pete's sake.

Who cares if she was embarrassed and disgraced?
Who cares about the jollof rice wasted? (the guests lol)

This doesn't compare to the agony & pain he would've experience if her cover wasn't blown. She would've bore him bastards to raise as his own. So who fúcking cares?

REAL MEN DONT FALL BACK WE FALL FORWARD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by sleuthhound: 6:02pm On May 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
The thing pain nairaland ladies. See how they are wallowing in serious pains grin
lmao, o boi why na

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by kernel01: 6:03pm On May 27, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu

He killed her. That lady will not easily recover from the trauma. And the stigma will always hunt her all the days of her life.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Crystalqueen(f): 6:03pm On May 27, 2019
kwajahafiz:

U are probably a ho, and don’t understand how this una cheating can affect a man.��
If it affected him he could hv poured out his heart to the girl before the wedding, nt shouting when they are already legally married.... And don't call me a ho, u don't know me, nigga!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bukatyne(f): 6:03pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=kamez post=78771006][/quote]

Wait, the guy has married in Church?

I don't believe the story anymore.

As in he said his vows in church before saying he is no longer interested?

And I only hope people supporting this nonsense are just trolling as usual.

Is a person free to end an engagement as soon as they find out the other party is cheating?

Absolutely!

However waiting till that day shows the people is evil and actually good riddance to bad Rubbish.

And he better begs the girl for forgiveness and go to God in prayers of repentance else he would never find mercy.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by noble71(m): 6:04pm On May 27, 2019
SmellySperm:
I need a girlfriend as loyal like the bride's maid... she's a wife material and no one is noticing her!
oil de your head grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized
There is one thing about you ladies that I love, its the fact how you all support each other in doing evil.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by kernel01: 6:05pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized

Who did worst? A cheating wife to be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by NobleAngell(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

But he knew before the wedding day.
We don't know for sure.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 27, 2019
Staged
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by ofakaga: 6:07pm On May 27, 2019
i like this type of embarrassment. if any man can be patient enough to embarrass ladies like this I will be grateful. good for her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 27, 2019
#epic PAY BACK!

#the slay queen slayer!

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by specie103(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2019
If Dem like make Dem cancel the wedding, I go still chop jollof rice. I cannot come and waste my #350 transport fare.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by 234GT(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Wait, the guy has married in Church?

I don't believe the story anymore.

As in he said his vows in church before saying he is no longer interested?

And I only hope people supporting this nonsense are just trolling as usual.

Is a person free to end an engagement as soon as they find out the other party is cheating?

Absolutely!

However waiting till that day shows the people is evil and actually good riddance to bad Rubbish.

And he better begs the girl for forgiveness and go to God in prayers of repentance else he would never find mercy.

I had to log in to counter your claim that the guy would not find mercy. That's not true. Goodness and mercy will always follow him all the days of his life IJN.
Ladies are more wicked than Lucifer.

I don't understand how ladies open their legs to multiple men within the same period. Lucifer is a learner where ladies dey!

I am so happy that the bastatd girl was disgraced!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by luminouz(m): 6:10pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing
Lol,so he is wicked for disgracing the lady grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by GeneralPula: 6:10pm On May 27, 2019
GTFOH:

Lmao! Indirectly Savaged!! Bad man you be! E-diot grin

grin..
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by luminouz(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2019
NobleAngell:
It was wrong for him to end it on the wedding day, that's if he knew before then. That lady will not forget this humiliation in a hurry.
But again, its better it ends before it begins than to live a miserable life just to save face.
shocked shocked
So that the lady is humiliated fey pain u? Not that she has been cheating on the man? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by oshinadekunle(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2019
this is a great lesson for you cheating on your partner. repent your days are at hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Crystalqueen(f): 6:12pm On May 27, 2019
ofakaga:
i like this type of embarrassment. if any man can be patient enough to embarrass ladies like this I will be grateful. good for her.
By embarrassing her, he also embarrassed himself since they're already married...

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by NobleAngell(f): 6:12pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:

shocked shocked
So that the lady is humiliated fey pain u? Not that she has been cheating on the man? undecided
I'm not pained. I don't know any of them.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Awoo88: 6:13pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:
I applaud the guy really. grin

I don't understand why people are sympathizing with the bride and calling the guy wicked and all that. I mean he is the one hurting here. It was supposed to be his day.

Look at him all dressed up in that suit for Pete's sake.

Who cares if she was embarrassed and disgraced?
Who cares about the jollof rice wasted? (the guests lol)

This doesn't compare to the agony & pain he would've experience if her cover wasn't blown. She would've bore him bastards to raise as his own. So who fúcking cares?
. The guy is heartless abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Gabson001(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2019
After the spendings.. Abeg who loose?

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by crisycent: 6:13pm On May 27, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu

You wen get white yansh....ozwor!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bukatyne(f): 6:14pm On May 27, 2019
234GT:

I had to log in to counter your claim that the guy would not find mercy. That's not true. Goodness and mercy will always follow him all the days of his life IJN.
Ladies are more wicked than Lucifer.

I don't understand how ladies open their legs to multiple men within the same period. Lucifer is a learner where ladies dey!

Part of the Lord's prayer...

Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

He would not find mercy, it is quite simple.

Remember the story of Joseph and Mary in the Bible? Mary was pregnant with Jesus when he had not touched her and they were engaged to be married.

Joseph thought and slept over the best way to end the engagement without bringing shame to Mary and the Bible counted it as righteousness.

Should he have ended the marriage rites at the point he knew? Depends on his principles and situation.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by isnovic(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2019
This is a Nigga's Nigga, well done.

My toast up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by luminouz(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2019
kernel01:

He killed her. That lady will not easily recover from the trauma. And the stigma will always hunt her all the days of her life.
Here u are again sister grin

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by skylowlow: 6:17pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:

Here u are again sister grin

Hunku lamidiz
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by luminouz(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2019
NobleAngell:
I'm not pained. I don't know any of them.
Ok...you kinda sound a bit triggered!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by starboyda1(m): 6:17pm On May 27, 2019
Oga, swear by Amadioha plus Sango that u've never cheated on her.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / Love Letter Written In Yoruba Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.