Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing (33924 Views)

Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt / Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:27pm On May 27, 2019
Problem don turn dis one too to motivational speaker.
Bloggers don turn am to overnight celebrity too.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by Sparkle777(f): 7:29pm On May 27, 2019
That Onye Eze is a wicked man,haba. Why the hand cuffs, she kill? Even he himself took picture on a private jet,did they kill him. Devilish man. Somebody cannot pose in peace again. Everybody poses wit another persons property,yet this wicked Igbo man went all out to humiliate her. I pray she gets a much better house soon.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by osmektv: 7:34pm On May 27, 2019
Nigerian Celebrities Stun For IK Osakioduwa’s GOT Themed Party
ON Sunday, 26th of May, celebrities attended the 40th birthday of media personality, Ikpomwomsa (IK) Osakioduwa, and were dressed as their favourite GOT characters.

Banky W, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Adesua Etomi-Wellington and Toke Makinwa were among celebrities who attended the party.
https://osmeknews.com/nigerian-celebrities-stun-for-ik-osakioduwas-got-themed-party/

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:41pm On May 27, 2019
Sparkle777:
That Onye Eze is a wicked man,haba. Why the hand cuffs, she kill? Even he himself took picture on a private jet,did they kill him. Devilish man. Somebody cannot pose in peace again. Everybody poses wit another persons property,yet this wicked Igbo man went all out to humiliate her. I pray she gets a much better house soon.

If the private jet doesn't belong to him, he must have paid for the service or it is with the owner's permission and consent.
If you snap by a person's car, you are not supposed to snap his plate number.
Blogger paid a security man whose boss wasn't around to enter the house to snap pictures then posted it online that the house belongs to her then show documents. That's a thief that can sell someone's house.
Tonto sold Churchill's car by parading the car to be hers first, then sold it off with fake documents.
A lot of scammers do this in houses that security alone stays there when the owner lives abroad. Some tell girls the houses belong to them cos security will give out keys if available.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by datigbogirl: 7:47pm On May 27, 2019
Sparkle777:

A fine girl like you shouldn't say this...I always have a 1st impression on pretty ladies as being smart.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by MissRaine69(f): 7:47pm On May 27, 2019
4th baby momma has bigger issues of her own to deal with ....madam focus please

1 Like

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by Amanda4life: 7:49pm On May 27, 2019
Shameless idiot who doesn't have value i also talking.

You still come out to show your shameless ness to. The whole world through social media
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by KingRabota: 7:55pm On May 27, 2019
2blessed01:
It Is Easy To Turn Celebrity In 9ja O...So This One Is Now A Celebrity because She Is Ubi's 4th Baby Mama...
Chai, 9ja Blogger Una Matter No B 4 Here O Cha! Cha!! Cha!!!

Derisgodio

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by ideylaff: 8:13pm On May 27, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

If the private jet doesn't belong to him, he must have paid for the service or it is with the owner's permission and consent.
If you snap by a person's car, you are not supposed to snap his plate number.
Blogger paid a security man whose boss wasn't around to enter the house to snap pictures then posted it online that the house belongs to her then show documents. That's a thief that can sell someone's house.
Tonto sold Churchill's car by parading the car to be hers first, then sold it off with fake documents.
A lot of scammers do this in houses that security alone stays there when the owner lives abroad. Some tell girls the houses belong to them cos security will give out keys if available.

I don’t think that was a private jet, it’s a first class cabin on a commercial plane

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by ideylaff: 8:14pm On May 27, 2019
festacman:
Hitherto unknown Sandra Iheuwa is fast becoming a Nigeria social media celebrity by riding on the back of Ubi Franklin. smh

You noticed that as well. I was wondering why she jumped on a story that has no reference to her.

She does not have any shame at all.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by ideylaff: 8:20pm On May 27, 2019
datigbogirl:

A fine girl like you shouldn't say this...I always have a 1st impression on pretty ladies as being smart.

Lol @fine girl

It’s all powder and foundation oooo
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by bamasite(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2019
Cows everywhere just for the........
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by Thalinzrcng: 8:46pm On May 27, 2019
JesssCA:
See who is talking grin grin

Years ago my ex husband bundled me out of his house but the rods and stones he threw at me I gathered it to build a mansion cheesy cheesy i worked hard for this! cheesy cheesy

Forming inspirational gone wrong grin

Strictly for educational purposes, would u care to share what happened , why the ex-husband did that?
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 27, 2019
JesssCA:
See who is talking grin grin

Years ago my ex husband bundled me out of his house but the rods and stones he threw at me I gathered it to build a mansion cheesy cheesy i worked hard for this! cheesy cheesy

Forming inspirational gone wrong grin
grin cheesy

You bahd
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by Opiletool(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
festacman:
Hitherto unknown Sandra Iheuwa is fast becoming a Nigeria social media celebrity by riding on the back of Ubi Franklin. smh

Riding on the prick" you meant to say.
Re: Sandra Iheuwa Reacts To Arrest Of Okoro Blessing by Onecutetivboi(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2019
Hehe ;DHehe This one too na stunt

(1) (2) (Reply)

2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday (Photo) / Seyi Shay Unveils Stunning Images From Editorial 'the Corruption Of Eve'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.