₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,274,491 members, 4,984,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2019 at 09:50 PM

How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week (1172 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Buy Kid Shoes From As Low As #1,750 and Resell For upto #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 5:28pm On May 27
Hey guys, I just found out this new opportunity to make money in Nigeria. It is a very huge market, which, fortunately, no one is thinking towards that direction. Guess What? RESELLING WHATSAPP MARKETING SOFTWARE!

Before you proceed, jut check out this link to see my recent earning screenshots
https://naijatechinfo.com/whatsapp-marketing-software/

At your own comfort you can start reselling Whatsapp marketing software to end users and earn money. WhatsApp Marketing is one of the most direct and effective way of reaching your target market at NO COST. Most smart people are already using it to generate so much money, and you can be one of them.

Whatsapp Marketing is one of the effective way to promote your business for FREE!
You see, Whatsapp has over 1.5 Billion monthly Users. Its personalized and direct messaging nature drives up opening rates and consequent high conversion for marketers.

When was the last time you ignored your whatsapp messages?
I guess you can't remember because most people, like you and I, open whatsapp messages everyday.
It is this addictiveness and directness that makes whatsapp marketing to targeted audience very effective.

In this age, attention is the new money and that's why Coca-cola, despite being a popular brand, still spends Billions of Naira in advertisement every year!
You can't get new customers for your business if you can't get people's attention and no attention means no sustainable inflow which is terrible for any business.
The question now is how do you acquire new clients, aka sales and at what cost per lead?

Whatsapp Sender Pro presents the most direct and effective way of reaching your target market at NO COST.
What this Software does:
1. It sends bulk messages to any list of Whatsapp numbers for free. This can be done repeatedly still for free.
2. It generates unlimited Phone numbers base on Niche or keywords in a minute!
3. Once Installed and activated in your system, the software has no expiration or Limitations. I have been using mine for over 9 months now.
4. You can customize messages inside the software to suit your taste.
5. You can also customize sender Name and Images.
6. It filters your list of numbers to remove fake and wrong phone numbers.
7. You can sell the Software to people and make money!

How would you feel if you had the opportunity of sending promotional messages regarding your business to 200,000 Nigerians at one click right now for FREE?
Would it move your business forward?
Would it add value as you do it repeatedly still for FREE?

That's why Whatsapp Sender Pro Software is Ideal for your marketing.
It helps you remove the cost of marketing while delivering great results!
This software is relatively new and, with a small token, you can have it today for your marketing or to re-sell it to others!

Yes, the Software is premium and can easily save you cost and deliver effective marketing.
I bought mine at N20,000 last year and it has saved me a lot of money in marketing cost.

Today, you have the rare privilige of getting Whatsapp Sender Pro Software for just N2000 only!
This is my friendship Gift to you and it is for first 10 people to make payment!
After 10 orders, it will go back to the original price of N5,000 and of course it is still worth more than that amount.

Do you know what is very sweet about this offer?

I will also add a demo video explaining how to use the software. This is to make things as easy as possible for you!
If you purchase the software Today, I will give you another software that generates the activation keys! This means you can make Money by selling the software to other people and generating their activation keys!
Guide On How To Protect Your WhatsApp Account From Getting Ban.
How To Make Money On Facebook.
Landing page creator InstaBuilder 2.07 (worth of N34,920) for FREE!

Here is the strategy to make money selling this software;
Once you pay N2,000 to buy this software with the license key.
You can later sell it at 5k each
Let’s assume you sell it to 10 people at N5,000.
10 x 5,000 = 50,000 Naira.
Your profit
50,000 – 2,000 = 48,000 Naira.

You can even make more than this, in a day or in week.
Few month ago I sold this software for Norland Distributor @N5,000, he later sell it to 10 of his colleague at @N10, 000.
He make N95,000 instant profit in a day, by just showing them how the software as helped him sell more of his product on Whatsapp for FREE.

NOTE: Few copies left, so act fast before 09/06/2019 because we'll return to it original Price on 10/06/2019

Order yours here https://naijatechinfo.com/whatsapp-marketing-software/

I have notice that some of you are complaining because you don't really understand the video tutorial that I sent. Take note of this before you start posting that I am a SCAM due to your ignorance, don't use your phone to open the folder, the reason is that your phone doesn't support the file format use your laptop, if you don't have borrow it from a friend. If you have any issue feel FREE to reach out to me.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 7:41pm On May 27
First Promo sale!!!

Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 10:59pm On May 27
Few copies left, get yours now.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by ak22(m): 12:00am On May 28
I just pay now

Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by ak22(m): 11:56am On May 28
@ hogan26 Sir still waiting for your response after making payment .
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 7:11pm On May 28
Congratulation for those that trust on us. We're here to offer you full time support, if you have any issue to setup our Whatsapp Marketing Software.

Get yours now before this offer ends.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 11:26pm On May 28
You can start with just N2k
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 6:52am On May 29
Good morning guys, this offer is almost over!
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hustlelegit(m): 9:15am On May 29
how does it generate whatsapp numbers?
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 9:14pm On May 29
Congrats to y'all that bought our software today.

Good news! guess what? we've decided to extend this offer till 01/06/2019. Don't miss this opportunity, get yours now.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 10:29pm On Jun 02
This offer is over
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 9:29pm On Jun 03
We're giving away INSTAPAGE BUILDER worth of N50k for FREE once you order Whatsapp Marketing Software.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by Sodiq36: 10:22pm On Jun 03
@Hogan, please is the offer still open,am new here
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 4:38am On Jun 04
Still available for a limited time.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by mynextLevel: 5:58am On Jun 04
I just made payment. Please revert.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by favourume(f): 2:40pm On Jun 04
hogan26:
Still available for a limited time.

Been trying to reach you. Seen the number not on watsapp. Is the offer still available let me know.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by Seniorcitizen(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04
you sell WhatsApp code but your no.is not on WhatsApp
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by favourume(f): 3:09pm On Jun 04
I just made payment but you are not picking your calls

Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by ngtechview: 4:52pm On Jun 04
Pls must u sell something to make money from it?
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by favourume(f): 7:24pm On Jun 04
I have made payment, got an email from you but it’s just only a video that explains it no software undecided
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 9:03pm On Jun 04
We sincerely apologize if you haven't receive your complete package. We're currently working on it.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 7:19am On Jun 05
Sallah promo!!! You too can get your WHATSAPP MARKETING SOFTWARE today with just 2k.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by haywhy59(m): 8:46am On Jun 05
To those that have bought, does it really generate whatsapp contacts itself

1 Like

Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 9:34am On Jun 05
@haywhy59 yes it generates unlimited contacts
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by Afobear: 9:36am On Jun 05
Story .... You all have been scammed by this Muguraza ....He sold you an ebook that won't impact you in any manner or form
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 10:30am On Jun 05
Afobear:
Story .... You all have been scammed by this Muguraza ....He sold you an ebook that won't impact you in any manner or form
Did I scam anyone here mind what you're saying. Bad belle
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 10:34am On Jun 05
Thanks for ordering our Whatsapp Marketin Software.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by favourume(f): 3:15pm On Jun 05
I don’t understand again oh

First he sent only video explaining how the software works.

I complained, he sent some zip folder or so that needs permission before you can get access.

They sent me an email saying your access request yet I can’t access the zip code

I really don’t want to say someone has been scammed. But pls correct whatever thing it is
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by ak22(m): 3:29pm On Jun 05
favourume:
I don’t understand again oh

First he sent only video explaining how the software works.

I complained, he sent some zip folder or so that needs permission before you can get access.

They sent me an email saying your access request yet I can’t access the zip code

Same here . Don't buy it again the one I bought
I can't open it till now

I really don’t want to say someone has been scammed. But pls correct whatever thing it is

Na real scam . I can't open the one I bought .
How many of you can open the one he sent to you ?
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by Smartbenson12: 4:01pm On Jun 05
You have all been scammed..the funniest part is the first bank account will not be traceable..
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by favourume(f): 4:08pm On Jun 05
ak22:

Na real scam . I can't open the one I bought .
How many of you can open the one he sent to you ?

I can’t oh.

No b small thing. It’s well. We can’t do business with integrity in Nigeria. N2000 May look small but this not right
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by ak22(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05
favourume:

I can’t oh.

No b small thing. It’s well. We can’t do business with integrity in Nigeria. N2000 May look small but this not right

My Advice for those that still want to buy from it should stop for now

He has send another package to me but am yet to open it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Calls, Fake SMS / I Need 500k / How Do I Invest 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.