₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,274,492 members, 4,984,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2019 at 09:52 PM

How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week (1173 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / Buy Kid Shoes From As Low As #1,750 and Resell For upto #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by favourume(f): 4:45pm On Jun 05
Make una help person
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 10:27pm On Jun 05
Hey guys, we've finally resolve the permission issue kindly check your inbox.

I have notice that some of you are complaining because you don't really understand the video tutorial that I sent. Take note of this before you start posting that I am a SCAM due to your ignorance, don't use your phone to open the folder, the reason is that your phone doesn't support the file format use your laptop, if you don't have borrow it from a friend. If you have any issue feel FREE to reach out to me.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by leye4u: 10:48pm On Jun 05
hogan26:
Hey guys, we've finally resolve the permission issue kindly check your inbox.

I have notice that some of you are complaining because you don't really understand the video tutorial that I sent. Take note of this before you start posting that I am a SCAM due to your ignorance, don't use your phone to open the folder, the reason is that your phone doesn't support the file format use your laptop, if you don't have borrow it from a friend a. If you have any issue feel FREE to reach out to me.
Until everyone who bought from you have been able to use it ...you remain a scammer
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by haywhy59(m): 8:44am On Jun 06
I just paid, let see how it goes
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by haywhy59(m): 10:11am On Jun 06
Hey guys, it's working perfectly, he has a new version
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 11:36am On Jun 06
haywhy59:
Hey guys, it's working perfectly, he has a new version
@haywhyj9 Thanks for your feedback. Those that comment it's a scam don't even buy this software.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by favourume(f): 12:15pm On Jun 06
hogan26:

@haywhyj9 Thanks for your feedback. Those that comment it's a scam don't even buy this software.

What do I do now. I don tire

Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 1:09pm On Jun 06
@favourume I'm unable to identify your number, kindly text me your nairaland user name let help you fix the issue.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by favourume(f): 9:42pm On Jun 06
hogan26:
@favourume I'm unable to identify your number, kindly text me your nairaland user name let help you fix the issue.

Ok, would do that. But are you on watsapp?
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 3:21am On Jun 07
favourume:

What do I do now. I don tire
Use Windows operating system (OS), the error is from your OS not the software.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 3:23am On Jun 07
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 6:25pm On Jun 07
Alert received. Thank you for ordering our Whatsapp Marketing Software.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by Sodiq36: 6:52pm On Jun 07
I have paid now and message you. I'm expecting the package sir
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 7:24pm On Jun 07
Sodiq36:
I have paid now and message you. I'm expecting the package sir
I'll forward it to your email. Thanks
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by Linzo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07
Please be ready to loose your WhatsApp numbers as soon as you start using that software. Before many of you get something that will hurt you, I purchased this software and within a day WhatsApp ban my three phone numbers and they can't be use on WhatsApp again. The next day I bought another 4 sim cards but as I'm typing this now all the 12 Sim cards I bought have been ban by WhatsApp.

My advice stay away from this software or you regret it

1 Like

Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 8:42pm On Jun 07
Linzo:
Please be ready to loose your WhatsApp numbers as soon as you start using that software. Before many of you get something that will hurt you, I purchased this software and within a day WhatsApp ban my three phone numbers and they can't be use on WhatsApp again. The next day I bought another 4 sim cards but as I'm typing this now all the 12 Sim cards I bought have been ban by WhatsApp.

My advice stay away from this software or you regret it
Why won't they ban you for abusing the software and whatsapp. Go and get guideline on how to use it.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by haywhy59(m): 11:15pm On Jun 07
hogan26:

Why won't they ban you for abusing the software and whatsapp. Go and get guideline on how to use it.

What's the guideline to use it
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 12:19am On Jun 08
Hey Guys
Don't mind anyone here posting scrap. Here's is the Guideline to keep your WhatsApp account safe.

How not to Get your WSP Channel (sim) blocked

1) If you create a new channel, please don’t start to send campaign instantly. Firstly, you need to send some 5-6 whatsapp sms to your known contact.

2) Add some 5-6 groups in your new channel because whatsapp requires a conversation.

3) You need to do this process 5-6 days. After that, you can start sending campaign but not more than 200 whatsapp sms in a day.

After 5 days you send upto 500 whatsapp messages in a day and after 10 days you can send upto1000 whatsapp messages without blockage.

4) If your channel is slow and taking time to deliver the whatsapp sms, you need to first clear cache in your phone memory.

5) You need to clear the images & Videos files in File Manager > Whatsapp > Media > Whatsapp Images > Sent (Delete the files)

6) Please hide the last seen, images & about in whatsapp channel.

7) Please use business whatsapp for sending the campaign and also program the auto reply.

� Clear chat log in a Whatsapp channel.

12) For more campaign without blockage you need to use local Channel .

13) Don’t be sending large MB file, it is best to send small MB file.

14) Also use time gap between 2 campaign.

15) The campaign always must be run in odd format such as 21,23,13,19,37 Etc.

Note
Channel refers to sim number

16) Create your own group, invite people there, those that join have interest in what you are offering.

Extract the group members and send a message to them as an admin of the group they joined, they will not see your message as spam.

Infact if you craft your message well those that didn't plan to take action will take it.

17) Always include this in your message to avoid people reporting your number to Whatsapp as spammy

IMPORTANT! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE TO RECIEVE THIS KIND OF MESSAGE AGAIN, KINDLY REPLY WITH not interested AND YOU WON'T GET THIS KIND OF MESSAGE AGAIN.

Or better still, you can craft your own message.

18). For blocked whatsapp number, if its up to 90 days (3 months) you can register it back.

Now Send Unlimited Messages To Your Clients With Our Auto WhatsApp Marketing Tool Without Banned.

NOTE: Few copies left, so act fast before 09/06/2019 because we'll return to it original Price on 10/06/2019

Order yours here https://naijatechinfo.com/whatsapp-marketing-software/
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 7:48am On Jun 08
Good morning guys. I hope y'all had a great night, if any have issue feel free to contact us.

Remember to read the SOFTWARE guideline.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 10:08am On Jun 08
This offer is about to end in less than 24hrs
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 9:46pm On Jun 08
This offer is ending tomorrow, so act fast to enjoy it!
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 11:14pm On Jun 09
HAPPY WEEKEND GUYS
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 9:10pm On Jun 10
Good evening guys
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by Successdynamik: 2:59am On Jun 11
favourume:
Make una help person
how far, any progress
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 7:09am On Jun 11
Successdynamik:

how far, any progress
Her problem has been resolved.
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by Teenuukeh: 12:53pm On Jun 11
Is the offer still available?
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by guysis(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11
Teenuukeh:
You'll do well to chat him up on whatsapp
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 1:51pm On Jun 11
Teenuukeh:
Yes, check the link to chat me up on whatsapp
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by favourume(f): 2:57pm On Jun 11
Successdynamik:

how far, any progress

Not yet. Says I need to get another laptop with Windows
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 3:27pm On Jun 11
Alert received. Thanks for ordering this package
Re: How I Resell Whatsapp Marketing Software And Make N116,000 In One Week by hogan26: 9:35pm On Jun 11
Good evening guys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Insure A Start-Up? / Commandclem Issue? / Greetings.,please Do You Know David Araka O? A Forex Trader.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.