Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons (25406 Views)

APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons by Exponental(m): 8:46pm On May 27, 2019
Lucky her.... there was no gun shot.
Re: Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons by Didi2d(m): 8:55pm On May 27, 2019
Bonapart:
So flying eagles match if half time now and still not on front page. Oh sorry is not vagina Daniel''s topic

Yeye mods

In fact I have checked nairaland several times to see if I can get an update on the match, but nothing.
Painful I didn't watch the match, I prefer these guys than super eagles sef

1 Like

Re: Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons by happney65: 9:01pm On May 27, 2019
BitmapStudios:
Happney65, Aunti mi re is talking. grin grin grin cool

Aunty wey mumu..Am happy she was defeated in the yeye ADC she went to..Na to dey speak british english she saabi as if we be Illiterates in Oyo state..Oloshi woman..

3 Likes

Re: Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons by Hotworta1: 9:03pm On May 27, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Cutlass ke? Where they chasing rats?

More like it...cos rats "destroy" instead of "develop". Rodents in human form.
Re: Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons by NGHustlefx: 9:53pm On May 27, 2019
Why won't they chase you? I worked for her very wicked, smiling and killing.... Shebi you lost,go and rest in London
Re: Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons by ogene144(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2019
Okoyeebows:
To add to this story, she was roundly defeated at the last polls
i thought it is only Ajumobi that was defeated by Kola Balogun
Re: Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons by datigbogirl: 11:23pm On May 27, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

I Laugh at Gentleman like Seyi Makinde making mouth up and down.... in ibadan political honey moon stops 6 months after may 29, you either deliver or you pack your bags and leave..., and when boys jam you for street you go give account..

Bola Ige was booted out after a term same as olunloyo, Lam , Ladoja , Akala even Ajimobi that pleased us and got a second term, got booted out when he wanted to return to senate.

Will it suffice to say, Ibadan peeps are the real MVPs?
Re: Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons by solmusdesigns: 1:00am On May 28, 2019
datigbogirl:

Will it suffice to say, Ibadan peeps are the real MVPs?

Only if changing APC to PDP serves us better, then kudos to us, but if not lol 2023 we are hiting another reset button smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Mosurat Sunmonu Chased With Cutlasses, Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 6:59am On May 28, 2019
People should fight these thieves wherever they are seen, things will change when these political thieves start to fear the people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Herdsmen Storm Abuja Court, Demands Justice (Photo) / ADP Candidate Gbadamosi Steals Show As Lagos Governorship Candidates Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.