Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) (58732 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Dispatch Rider Killed By BRT Bus In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by melodyogonna(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2019
too much Hollywood has cost this one his legs grin
Hollywood should be blamed, they don't put "don't try this at home" on their movies.
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 27, 2019
Good.
One tout down.
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 27, 2019
four4:
I am not sure if average Nigerians are human being, instead they should take him to hospital or so, but my people will rather be taking his picture

As in......it gettin worse evryday! See as dem stand watchin a poor soul in sifia pains. We are the real COLD-HEARTED ones aswear

Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Theboss100(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2019
Very bad May God help him
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by greall12(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2019
You mean take him to hospital to join the leg together

four4:
I am not sure if average Nigerians are human being, instead they should take him to hospital or so, but my people will rather be taking his picture
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 27, 2019
FuckDaMods:
Yorubers and awoof cry

Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by aspirebig: 11:58pm On May 27, 2019
How much was he trying to save before jumping from a moving train. At most 1k...

Hmm. What a pity..

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:22am On May 28, 2019
kinibigdeal:
People are snapping instead of helping
it's less stressful to snap than to help.
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by skoriba: 12:27am On May 28, 2019
Nothing to take to hospital again......The devil inside of him is not ok.
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by portplus: 12:30am On May 28, 2019
how much is the fare sef?

Besides LASG should collaborate with NRC to add additional engine and coaches to that route.
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by OyinO: 12:34am On May 28, 2019
YungMillionaire:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

God help us for what? Why climbing to the top of the train in defiance of public safety rules? And then trying to escape law enforcement. God doesn't help such.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by OyinO: 12:37am On May 28, 2019
Rosarie:
Poverty is a disease.maybe he was even going to collect money from someone and had no money for ticket.he was tired of borrowing around.God!help Nigeria just so sad seeing this.if you have not seen challenges in life pls do not judge.

And that should make him climb to the top of the train? He was doing the wrong thing and met his Waterloo. Poverty is not a reason to do anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Dominzyloaded: 12:47am On May 28, 2019
*Cheapest Android Phones With Fingerprint Sensor In Nigeria.*
���������

Check out the cheapest Android phones is Nigeria that comes with fingerprint scanner.
Click here»» https://www.dominzyloaded.com/2019/05/cheapest-android-phones-with.html?m=1

Share to Others ⏱
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by JwonDblaq: 12:48am On May 28, 2019
Eeeeeeya,
at last hin village people don get his password.
Sorry ooooooo
RIP to the legs
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by 3mmyz(m): 12:57am On May 28, 2019
Sad indeed!

I'm more grateful now than ever. I had a similar case where I jumped off from a moving train and almost broke my bones but end up breaking nothing.

It's better to be slow while you move ahead than be too fast to go nowhere.

I wish him quick recovery and that he gets the required help he dearly needs.
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by tlurdy: 1:06am On May 28, 2019
If ba Yoruba we need to transfer him to north to join alumojeri
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by mastermaestro(m): 1:48am On May 28, 2019
Sluacoast:

Do you know why he left those money he had unused. Maybe he has budgeted that money for something down already. Removing a penny from it wouldn't even dare comes to his mind. Man. The hardship in this country is overwhelming

Does it not make sense now if the money is used to buy drinks for those who will grace his funeral? Please don't rationalize sheer stupidity and fatal selfishness.

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by TruthSpeaker: 2:23am On May 28, 2019
Serve him right
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by AnthonyAk(m): 3:06am On May 28, 2019
i jumped off the boot of a car in uni , moving at like 30km and i know what i felt. I cant even imagine this dude
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by fortune1968: 4:15am On May 28, 2019
is this life ?
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Sulaimon83: 4:59am On May 28, 2019
Chai
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by AerialMapper: 5:00am On May 28, 2019
Very good!!! Fare dodger. You wanted to run from ticket officers and karma took your legs. Economic saboteur! Debt paid in full; you’ll never run again when you see them... you’ll be sliding on a skate board

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Gtech247cafe: 5:09am On May 28, 2019
The 2019 WAEC GCE registration form for 2nd series (August/September) WASSCE (Private) exam is out on sale. Contact GTECH for registration and tutorial
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by four4: 5:16am On May 28, 2019
greall12:
You mean take him to hospital to join the leg together

does it mean if his legs can't be safe, his life can't be safe too? I just weak for the way average Nigerians they reason embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by bongolistik(m): 5:20am On May 28, 2019
Firstly, who on this earth even climb to the roof of moving train if not only Nigerians. In a sane society, people board train and sit comfortably inside the train, but in a very chaotic Nation like ours, people climb to the top of moving train

2 Likes

Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:25am On May 28, 2019
Many people didn't bother to read the story this is why they are assuming that he was running from paying his fare. Actually, he was trying to escape from law enforcement officers who are there to ensure no one climbs on top a moving train. If you wanna hide something from a Nigerian, write it down, you can be sure most people won't read it.

1 Like

Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:48am On May 28, 2019
Poverty is not just a disease.It is a vicious cycle that kills its victims many times before their death.
RIP dude cos I know he is probably dead.
Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:08am On May 28, 2019
God why na

Re: Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:31am On May 28, 2019
bongolistik:
Firstly, who on this earth even climb to the roof of moving train if not only Nigerians. In a sane society, people board train and sit comfortably inside the train, but in a very chaotic Nation like ours, people climb to the top of moving train
The people are insane over here.Its not a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Best Places To Live In Lagos / Tinubu Square, Lagos: See The 1960 Vs. 2018 Look / Nigerians Seen Pushing Their Bus In Mecca (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.