₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,534 members, 5,039,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:52 AM

Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour (10070 Views)

Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns / Drop Shipping Solution In Nigeria Earn $100 To $500 Monthly For Life With N25k / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 7:47pm On May 27
There are several Research Programs online, and Respondent is the very best.

As I said earlier, Respondent is the best and my favorite.

Their payout is great, up to $250 per research,
sometimes more!

And they accept respondents from ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Respondent have projects that are available to US Residents as well as International. This means you don’t have to be in the US to join and earn from $50 to 250$ per research.

All you need to join is a PayPal account, and either Facebook or LinkedIn to connect your profile to.

This is how it works :

1. After you have created your account you’ll be able to browse all the open studies.

2. You apply to participate in studies that you think are a good fit for you.

3. The researcher/sponsor of the study reviews responses and sends invitations to respondents that are the best fit.

4. If you receive an invitation to participate, you choose a time that suits you from those made available by the researcher.

5. After you have completed the study, you are paid via PayPal.

Respondents are paid the cash incentive amount advertised by the researcher, less a 5% (or a $1 fulfillment fee whichever is higher). Example: If the cash incentive is $150 you will receive $142.50 via PayPal.

I know you’ll love it.

Source: https://reviewcop.blogspot.com/2019/06/respondent.html

NB: You can join our whatsapp group for updates and help. Whatsapp Number is in the signature below

2 Shares

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by samsamo48: 8:06pm On May 27
do they pay weekly? what is the withdrawal threashold?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by timitayo77: 8:17pm On May 27
okay
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 9:08pm On May 27
samsamo48:
do they pay weekly? what is the withdrawal threashold?
There is no minimum withdrawal threshold.

You are paid 8 days after doing the project into your PayPal account
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Solahted: 10:02pm On May 27
I was unable to sign up. Please, resend the link.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 10:14pm On May 27
Solahted:
I was unable to sign up. Please, resend the link.
click the source link, you will see the link to register
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 6:47am On May 28
Good morning friends.
Take advantage
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by solepager(m): 8:04am On May 28
signalsmedia:
There are several Research Programs online, and Respondent is the very best.

As I said earlier, Respondent is the best and my favorite.

Their payout is great, up to $250 per research,
sometimes more!

And they accept respondents from ALL OVER THE WORLD!

Respondent have projects that are available to US Residents as well as International. This means you don’t have to be in the US to join and earn from $50 to 250$ per research.

All you need to join is a PayPal account, and either Facebook or LinkedIn to connect your profile to.

This is how it works :

1. After you have created your account you’ll be able to browse all the open studies.

2. You apply to participate in studies that you think are a good fit for you.

3. The researcher/sponsor of the study reviews responses and sends invitations to respondents that are the best fit.

4. If you receive an invitation to participate, you choose a time that suits you from those made available by the researcher.

5. After you have completed the study, you are paid via PayPal.

Respondents are paid the cash incentive amount advertised by the researcher, less a 5% (or a $1 fulfillment fee whichever is higher). Example: If the cash incentive is $150 you will receive $142.50 via PayPal.

I know you’ll love it.

Source: https://kingtoptech.blogspot.com/2019/05/Respondent.html

It detected an attack even after using different browsers. Why
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 11:18am On May 29
solepager:

It detected an attack even after using different browsers. Why
use VPN and connect to any US city before you login
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by timitayo77: 11:46am On May 29
signalsmedia:
how about to register? Do we use a vpn too? Can i log in with my laptop?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by samsamo48: 12:45pm On May 29
signalsmedia:
How do i go about filling this profile form. As you said, I used VPN to sign up. With what particulars do i fill my profile now? USA or Nigeria Particulars?
This is the form bellow.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 1:13pm On May 29
timitayo77:
how about to register? Do we use a vpn too? Can i log in with my laptop?
always use your VPN for everything.

and apply as a US citizen
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 1:14pm On May 29
samsamo48:

How do i go about filling this profile form. As you said, I used VPN to sign up. With what particulars do i fill my profile now? USA or Nigeria Particulars?
This is the form bellow.
USA particulars
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 1:37pm On May 29
how do one open a PayPal account in Nigeria I can withdraw from
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Sommyroy10: 1:40pm On May 29
signalsmedia:
USA particulars
How do I get a PayPal account that receives and send?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by samsamo48: 3:50pm On May 29
signalsmedia:
USA particulars
I just finished a pre invitation survey and got a 91% score. What was the least score you got in pre invitation survey that still got you invited by research owner?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Sommyroy10: 5:33pm On May 29
Sommyroy10:
How do I get a PayPal account that receives and send?
samsamo48:
I just finished a pre invitation survey and got a 91% score. What was the least score you got in pre invitation survey that still got you invited by research owner?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by boygeorge: 6:59pm On May 29
How about using a payoneer account? PayPal doesn't work in Nigeria
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 8:52pm On May 29
samsamo48:
The higher your score, the better your chances of being invited. 91% still ok
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 8:55pm On May 29
boygeorge:
How about using a payoneer account? PayPal doesn't work in Nigeria
PayPal is the only method of withdrawal.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 8:57pm On May 29
For those that needs help in opening PayPal account,

you can contact me for assistance in opening a functional PayPal. I will send you the video for a little token.

You will use the PayPal to receive and send money and you don't need any verification whatsoever.

My WhatsApp number is in my signature file below
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by timitayo77: 9:53pm On May 29
signalsmedia:
Whats the least score you've ever had that got you invite from the researcher? How long after you've been scored did it take before you got an invite?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by samsamo48: 10:34pm On May 29
signalsmedia:
Okay thanks bro. It is like there are one on one research that requires u to show ur face on live camera when taking them. Have u taken any research on live camera with them before? What was it like? How long does it take to wait before you get their invite from the time you were scored?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by oladele1995(m): 11:04pm On May 29
chart me up I will teach you how to withdraw with Nigeria PayPal
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by oladele1995(m): 11:05pm On May 29
Peppul:
how do one open a PayPal account in Nigeria I can withdraw from
chart me up on my WhatsApp
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 1:00pm On May 30
samsamo48:
Okay thanks bro. It is like there are one on one research that requires u to show ur face on live camera when taking them. Have u taken any research on live camera with them before? What was it like? How long does it take to wait before you get their invite from the time you were scored?
I don't take the one on one research.

The research owner will select the best out of the many researcher and send them an invite.

The time it takes to get an invite is not what I can say.

Have gotten invite in less than 24 hours, and have gotten invites after like 7 days or more

The trick is to apply to as many as you know you can do and hope that you are invited.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 3:52pm On May 30
These are fresh projects you can apply for now.
Hurry before it's gone.

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by karkinase(m): 6:30pm On May 30
When filling my form I was asked for a phone number....which should I use
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 6:53pm On May 30
karkinase:
When filling my form I was asked for a phone number....which should I use

If you are registering as US citizen, then put US phone number.
NB: it's better you register as US citizen, it will increase your chances.

click the link below for steps on how to get US phone number:
https://kingtoptech.blogspot.com/2019/05/how-to-get-free-usa-phone-number.html?m=1

If you are registering as Nigerian, then put your Nigerian phone number.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by karkinase(m): 7:03pm On May 30
signalsmedia:

If you are registering as US citizen, then put US phone number.
NB: it's better you register as US citizen, it will increase your chances.

click the link below for steps on how to get US phone number:
https://kingtoptech.blogspot.com/2019/05/how-to-get-free-usa-phone-number.html?m=1

If you are registering as Nigerian, then put your Nigerian phone number.
Thanks ...I already did...just remaining to add a PayPal account
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 3:17pm On May 31
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by timitayo77: 4:28pm On May 31

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section

Viewing this topic: gracey2017(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.