₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,510 members, 5,039,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:22 AM

Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour (10062 Views)

Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns / Drop Shipping Solution In Nigeria Earn $100 To $500 Monthly For Life With N25k / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 10:15am On Jun 02
Happy Sunday guys,

Take note of this tips:

Always login to your respondent Account in the early hours of the morning between 11pm to 1am; I suspect that's when most new projects are posted.

Also logging in around afternoon time for check if there are new projects.

Always read the description of the projects for an idea on what the project is all about; this will help you to know how to answer the questions very well.

Always make your answers look legit, very positive or very negative as the case maybe.

Always appear as a professional in your field.

And pray and hope to be invited.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 10:25am On Jun 02
Those interested in opening a PayPal account, be careful so that you won't be scammed.

Avoid any PayPal account that requires a VPN.

Don't do anything that will make your account to be blocked later on with your fund.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 11:07pm On Jun 04
I dropped this $5 project here. I hope you guys applied?
I was invited and have done the job.
Below is the email I got from them confirming my work.

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by timitayo77: 3:00am On Jun 05
signalsmedia:
I dropped this $5 project here. I hope you guys applied?

I was invited and have done the job.

Below is the email I got from them confirming my work.
was it via mail you got the final invite to take the survey or was it on your respondent account you got the final invite to take the survey?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 12:35pm On Jun 05
timitayo77:
was it via mail you got the final invite to take the survey or was it on your respondent account you got the final invite to take the survey?
I applied from the respondent site, then I was invited the next day
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 12:37pm On Jun 05
Guys if anyone needs a fully functional PayPal account, contact me and I will open one for you at a little token.

Bonus: I will also show you some other legit programs where you can earn with PayPal.

Contact me on Whatsapp if interested.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by punter9(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05
boygeorge:
How about using a payoneer account? PayPal doesn't work in Nigeria

Paypal work well in Nigeria. My Paypal account sends and withdraw cash.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by timitayo77: 2:14pm On Jun 05
signalsmedia:
I applied from the respondent site, then I was invited the next day
you were invited the next day via respondent site not via mail right?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Slippy: 4:14pm On Jun 05
punter9:

Paypal work well in Nigeria. My Paypal account sends and withdraw cash.

how did you create such?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by punter9(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05
Slippy:

how did you create such?

Through an eBook a friend send me. Mind you it is not a Nigeria PayPal but you can open one without the use of VPN and using your national id or voters card for identification. You can also link either your Nigeria MasterCard or Visa card to it for it to be verified and also for easy withdrawal of your funds into your Nigeria Bank account without the need of exchangers.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 6:18pm On Jun 05
timitayo77:
you were invited the next day via respondent site not via mail right?
via email
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by shaqur231(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05
this is my referral code to sign up https://app.respondent.io/r/sakiruolatunbosun-7a9706f85c79. Remember use a VPN before registering
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Slippy: 8:14pm On Jun 05
punter9:

Through an eBook a friend send me. Mind you it is not a Nigeria PayPal but you can open one without the use of VPN and using your national id or voters card for identification. You can also link either your Nigeria MasterCard or Visa card to it for it to be verified and also for easy withdrawal of your funds into your Nigeria Bank account without the need of exchangers.

I'd be grateful if you send the said ebook to me slipj9[gmail]
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 12:32am On Jun 06
$5 and $20 payment is expected on or before the due date.
Guys, it's real

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by timitayo77: 5:32am On Jun 06
punter9:

can you help me with that ebook pls. Send it to timitayo77@yahoo.com
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by trevorhorace(m): 7:37am On Jun 06
punter9:

Bro can u epp a bro with the ebook
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by trevorhorace(m): 7:41am On Jun 06
signalsmedia:
$5 and $20 payment is expected on or before the due date.

Guys, it's real

Thanks a lot bro

Can u apply for as much as u want or you are limited.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 9:47am On Jun 06
trevorhorace:

Thanks a lot bro
Can u apply for as much as u want or you are limited.
No limit
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by shaqur231(m): 10:09am On Jun 06
this is my referral code to sign up to respondent https://app.respondent.io/r/sakiruolatunbosun-7a9706f85c79. Remember use a VPN before registering

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07
guys i qualified for almost 4 topics but yet to get invited for any, its been a week plus, or how does it work.

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07
or is there something am not doing right..
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by punter9(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07
Op since you ask us to register using VPN, which country should we use and which VPN do you suggest?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 12:44am On Jun 08
punter9:
Op since you ask us to register using VPN, which country should we use and which VPN do you suggest?
connect to US.

Any VPN can be used
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 12:45am On Jun 08
Peppul:
guys i qualified for almost 4 topics but yet to get invited for any, its been a week plus, or how does it work.
Your job is to apply, you will be sent an invite through email if you are selected
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by kolubo(m): 2:43am On Jun 08
signalsmedia:
Your job is to apply, you will be sent an invite through email if you are selected
Which VPN are you using?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 10:46am On Jun 08
is turboVPN good cos am using the premium One..
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 5:00pm On Jun 08
Peppul:
is turboVPN good cos am using the premium One..
All VPN will work for it.

You will see lots of free vpn on Google play store
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 9:13pm On Jun 10
Payment from respondent today

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by timitayo77: 5:57am On Jun 11
signalsmedia:
congrats bro. I'll keep trying till i get an invite
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 9:15am On Jun 11
signalsmedia:

guy u lucky o, hv been trying for almost 2weeks now but no invite, and most of my percentage are always 75 to 100 percent still no invite...
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 10:14am On Jun 11
Try this suggestions guys...

1. Open multiple accounts. I personally operate 5 accounts.

2. Where you were asked to select the industries you work, select all the industries you see there.

3. This third point is an observation: I discovered that most of their projects are HR related, so select HR as your job title in one of your accounts and let's see what happens.

4. I also discovered that new projects are usually posted in the midnight, so try checking your account by that time.

NB: none of this points guarantees that you will be invited, it's just suggestions.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11
signalsmedia:
Try this suggestions guys...

1. Open multiple accounts. I personally operate 5 accounts.

2. Where you were asked to select the industries you work, select all the industries you see there.

3. This third point is an observation: I discovered that most of their projects are HR related, so select HR as your job title in one of your accounts and let's see what happens.

4. I also discovered that new projects are usually posted in the midnight, so try checking your account by that time.

NB: none of this points guarantees that you will be invited, it's just suggestions.
Can you use one PayPal email for the multiple account..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section

Viewing this topic: gracey2017(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.