₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,517 members, 5,039,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:31 AM

Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour (10063 Views)

Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns / Drop Shipping Solution In Nigeria Earn $100 To $500 Monthly For Life With N25k / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06
pwiz:
Nigeria Paypal doesn't allow you to receive. You can only send out.
Am not saying he should open a naija paypal account, i said he should open paypal and put naija as his country... its two different thing, if u know u know
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by ander01: 2:36pm On Jul 06
Peppul:
oh boy the way pple dey attact quantitative study for respondent eh.. i just saw one now on electrical and electronic engineer but b4 i copy the link paste here its already tagged as high demand so the researcher closed it.. e be like say na every minutes person go dey online on respondent...
I'm not surprised bro. Naija is in the system. If you have five accounts, some can have 10. grin
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by ander01: 2:39pm On Jul 06
I dy pray make the platform no detect abnormalities sha
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Tohpeh(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06
Hmm apart from the Men's health survey, which other one has paid ?
I dey fear say Dem neva suspect some people
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06
Tohpeh:
Hmm apart from the Men's health survey, which other one has paid ?
I dey fear say Dem neva suspect some people
CBD whatever like that.. although many pple didnt do that. i was kinda lucky to meet up sha
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 5:28pm On Jul 06
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06
https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5c61b45bc55627002b099186/seeking-parent-perspectives-on-education-topics
Parent survey... quantitative.. if it says not available on ur region pls change ur region to another state.. like colorado.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 5:06am On Jul 07
Peppul:
https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5c61b45bc55627002b099186/seeking-parent-perspectives-on-education-topics
Parent survey... quantitative.. if it says not available on ur region pls change ur region to another state.. like colorado.
Wetin you get for here?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 5:14am On Jul 07
pwiz:
Wetin you get for here?
i think i get 83 or so
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 5:20am On Jul 07
Peppul:

i think i get 83 or so
Same here. I wonder the qstn wey no gree make us get 100%
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Reality11: 5:24am On Jul 07
Peppul:

Which other region again, calorado didn't work on mine
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 5:57am On Jul 07
Reality11:

Which other region again, calorado didn't work on mine
It's working. Change your State under settings and make sure you save. Then refresh that Job link again and try.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 8:47am On Jul 07
https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5d01cfea6d3fa40029a0ff2c
grocery shopping.. if it opens for you pls notify.. its like its not opening for pple with USA address
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 10:35am On Jul 07
pwiz:
Same here. I wonder the qstn wey no gree make us get 100%
most times its not abt the percentage.. i did one cbd survey on all my account.. the least i scores was 75 on one account.. the rest were 80 to 100.. but i was only invited on the account i scored 75%.. the rest till now the researcher no gree invite me..
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 10:36am On Jul 07
Happy Sunday guy..
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 10:40am On Jul 07
Peppul:

most times its not abt the percentage.. i did one cbd survey on all my account.. the least i scores was 75 on one account.. the rest were 80 to 100.. but i was only invited on the account i scored 75%.. the rest till now the researcher no gree invite me..
Confirm. I took that 100% thing too serious. Lol
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 10:55am On Jul 07
pwiz:
Confirm. I took that 100% thing too serious. Lol
if na by 100% i for don get alot invites.. too many surveys i applied for and many of them are 100%.. but was not invited.. like yesterday i was invited for a one on one study from two different researcher with least amount of $80. but couldnt do it because they wanna chat with me tru webcam.. i think am gonna open a new account wey i go put my own pictures so i can be applying for one on one surveys tru webcam.. at least if them see say i be black and i still get invite then that means there is hope..
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Champjar: 3:54pm On Jul 07
Hi nairalanders....
Please how do I get a free VPN..?
Pls assist 08148826582
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by joeeee240(m): 9:13pm On Jul 07
Peppul:

Am not saying he should open a naija paypal account, i said he should open paypal and put naija as his country... its two different thing, if u know u know

Is it not the same thing? Or you mean using a US number?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 10:31am On Jul 08
Morning guys any invite yet from the last survey i posted
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 12:44pm On Jul 08
morning guys, how is it going?
hope we are killing it
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08
signalsmedia:
morning guys, how is it going?

hope we are killing it
yea i guess we are signalmedia.. most of us are waiting to be invited or for new quantitative surveys to drop this week..
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08
for those that did the CBD survey respondent paid today..
Any invite yet on the last two surveys i posted for pple that did it
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08
Peppul:
for those that did the CBD survey respondent paid today..
Any invite yet on the last two surveys i posted for pple that did it
SMB Payment Processor Survey paid me today too. Don't know the CBD survey. No invite from the Education survey, and the last one posted, didn't meet up with it.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08
pwiz:
SMB Payment Processor Survey paid me today too. Don't know the CBD survey. No invite from the Education survey, and the last one posted, didn't meet up with it.
how much did smb paid u.. the cbd paid $5
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Richypman: 9:44pm On Jul 08
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08
Peppul:

how much did smb paid u.. the cbd paid $5
Paid me $10.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 10:24pm On Jul 08
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08
who else got an invite for that twilo survey.. omo that survey too hard o with long questions that needs explanations.just finished mine i hope the researcher approves it. cos him talk say e go review am and if e no rhyme e go send me again to redo am
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Baabu320: 10:33pm On Jul 08
add me on your whatsapp group i cane find your number
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08
Peppul:
who else got an invite for that twilo survey.. omo that survey too hard o with long questions that needs explanations.just finished mine i hope the researcher approves it. cos him talk say e go review am and if e no rhyme e go send me again to redo am
No be this night u apply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section

Viewing this topic: gracey2017(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.