₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,527 members, 5,039,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:40 AM

Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour (10065 Views)

Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns / Drop Shipping Solution In Nigeria Earn $100 To $500 Monthly For Life With N25k / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08
pwiz:
It's back. Use this link https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5d23a74eeb382c0029b264ec/developers-who-use-twilio:-we-want-to-know-more-about-you-and-how-you-use-communication-platforms!

Abeg this survey too hard.. got invited this evening.. too much indept explanation required from you.. i managed finished mine.. took almost an hour
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 08
Peppul:

Abeg this survey too hard.. got invited this evening.. too much indept explanation required from you.. i managed finished mine.. took almost an hour
Lol, I'm sure it's purely programming jargons!
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 11:10pm On Jul 08
pwiz:
Lol, I'm sure it's purely programming jargons!
yea API stuff and Twilo.. i just dey use google help myself
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Richypman: 11:26pm On Jul 08
Guys I'm having LinkedIn issues considering I opened an american acct, how can I go about this please,

cc: peppul signalmedia
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Fieend: 11:32pm On Jul 08
Peppul:

yea API stuff and Twilo.. i just dey use google help myself
Does invitation to take a survey comes through message? That is after applying. The researcher sent me a link, is it the one?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Richypman: 11:34pm On Jul 08
Someone here(can't remember who) said he edited his old LinkedIn acct to an abroad's, how is that possible and going to work considering the location for your old acct is naija by registration?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Richypman: 11:34pm On Jul 08
Need help
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08
Fieend:

Does invitation to take a survey comes through message? That is after applying. The researcher sent me a link, is it the one?
through your mail and you also get ut as a message on ur profile on respondent
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08
Richypman:
Guys I'm having LinkedIn issues considering I opened an american acct, how can I go about this please,

cc: peppul signalmedia
if u use a U.S. number on LinkedIn it wont go.. just use ur naija number with the name u use on ur respondent and register.. then just link it with ur respondent immediately.. then later u can start editing ur profile on LinkedIn
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Winner4Life: 11:48pm On Jul 08
I like this.
Thanks for the thread.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Richypman: 12:20am On Jul 09
Peppul:

if u use a U.S. number on LinkedIn it wont go.. just use ur naija number with the name u use on ur respondent and register.. then just link it with ur respondent immediately.. then later u can start editing ur profile on LinkedIn
Thanks, you mean I should register a new LinkedIn naija account with d name I registered with on respondent? if yes, what if d new LinkedIn account is closed for verification?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 12:24am On Jul 09
Richypman:

Thanks, you mean I should register a new LinkedIn naija account with d name I registered with on respondent? if yes, what if d new LinkedIn account is closed for verification?
My account on LinkedIn has been suspended when I used that trick. It works and my Respondent has been connected. That's what matters!
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by BJ4REEL(m): 12:27am On Jul 09
pwiz:
My account on LinkedIn has been suspended when I used that trick. It works and my Respondent has been connected. That's what matters!

Cool
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Richypman: 12:28am On Jul 09
pwiz:
OK thanks
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 12:29am On Jul 09
Who did that Electric Car project some days back? Just got an invitation to look at a prototype of a car. Audio recording!!!
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Richypman: 12:57am On Jul 09
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 4:32am On Jul 09
All these respondent wicked o.. and i was still up till 12.30am.. na when i com sleep them con upload all these surveys.. Almost like 3 quantitative survey wey i see their mail that am fit for..
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 4:33am On Jul 09
pwiz:
Who did that Electric Car project some days back? Just got an invitation to look at a prototype of a car. Audio recording!!!
i didnt o cos u felt they might direct u to zoom app.. which will require video call too
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 4:41am On Jul 09
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by siverspooon(m): 5:37am On Jul 09
majesty05:
Good job guys.
I ve also found a way getting paid to read and sort emails. This one requires team work cos of the bulk of The emails. I ll open a thread on it soon
Aneg mention me when you open the thread
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 6:08am On Jul 09
Peppul:
https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5d2409af9fb6160029b5e1ce/looking-for-renters-who-have-recently-signed-leases
guys new survey o. u will be invited immediately guys free money o.. instant invite

tips:

select less than 3 months

and 6-12months
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 6:29am On Jul 09
signalsmedia:

tips:

select less than 3 months

and 6-12months
sorry my bad.. forgot to give the tips.. hope u guys were invited instantly
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Richypman: 6:54am On Jul 09
Peppul:
https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5d2409af9fb6160029b5e1ce/looking-for-renters-who-have-recently-signed-leases
guys new survey o. u will be invited immediately guys free money o.. instant invite

Do you use one VPN to access all your accts?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 7:05am On Jul 09
Richypman:

Do you use one VPN to access all your accts?
yes o.. VPN is like the fuel in the generator.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 7:07am On Jul 09
Peppul:

sorry my bad.. forgot to give the tips.. hope u guys were invited instantly
No instant invite here.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 7:08am On Jul 09
Peppul:

i didnt o cos u felt they might direct u to zoom app.. which will require video call too
They just require audio recording for 15 minutes. Still better than webcam and video call feedback.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 7:11am On Jul 09
pwiz:
No instant invite here.
mayb d guy is offline.. got instant invite on my accounts and its a simple survey.. note in the answer ur first answer should be 1st option with is withing 3 month. the other last answer should be the last option which is i think more than 12month
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 7:12am On Jul 09
pwiz:
They just require audio recording for 15 minutes. Still better than webcam and video call feedback.
thats good.. on wat product
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 7:23am On Jul 09
Peppul:

thats good.. on wat product
On Electric Car. It's worth$20... You should have given it a shot then regardless.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 7:24am On Jul 09
Peppul:
mayb d guy is offline.. got instant invite on my accounts and its a simple survey.. note in the answer ur first answer should be 1st option with is withing 3 month. the other last answer should be the last option which is i think more than 12month
The second qstn, I chose the second answer and on another, I chose the third. Still no invite... Maybe during the day. Invite may roll in.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Richypman: 7:48am On Jul 09
Peppul:

yes o.. VPN is like the fuel in the generator.

oh thanks, I was thinking you'll have to download separate VPN for each accts
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 7:51am On Jul 09
pwiz:
On Electric Car. It's worth$20... You should have given it a shot then regardless.
probably cos i too get unmoderated survey invite and all dey request to see my face nd i end up canceling them

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section

Viewing this topic: gracey2017(f), Excelboi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.