₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,533 members, 5,039,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:50 AM

Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour (10069 Views)

Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns / Drop Shipping Solution In Nigeria Earn $100 To $500 Monthly For Life With N25k / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 7:54am On Jul 09
pwiz:
The second qstn, I chose the second answer and on another, I chose the third. Still no invite... Maybe during the day. Invite may roll in.
yea mayb during the day cos am still yet to get invited on my other account, but the previous ones he paid instantly to respondent after confirming my attendance.. i noticed he left online around 5.47am
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by pwiz(m): 7:58am On Jul 09
Peppul:

yea mayb during the day cos am still yet to get invited on my other account, but the previous ones he paid instantly to respondent after confirming my attendance.. i noticed he left online around 5.47am
Baba u don become pro o. U even dey follow Researcher movement like village people. grin
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 8:10am On Jul 09
pwiz:
Baba u don become pro o. U even dey follow Researcher movement like village people. grin
hahahaha just that i chat with the guy
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Tohpeh(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09
Peppul:

hahahaha just that i chat with the guy
boss can we connect on WhatsApp?
I need to be getting surveys too.
I've been missing a whole lot since you've been sharing here
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09
Tohpeh:
boss can we connect on WhatsApp?
I need to be getting surveys too.
I've been missing a whole lot since you've been sharing here
just read from page 1 and follow the instructions.. am not the one who created the thread o.. if u wanna connect with someone that should be signalmedia.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Shobams: 9:42pm On Jul 09
Action Required: Please complete the quantitative study for Developers who use Twilio: We want to know more about you and how you use communication platforms!......just got invite for this survey.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 9:47pm On Jul 09
Shobams:
Action Required: Please complete the quantitative study for Developers who use Twilio: We want to know more about you and how you use communication platforms!......just got invite for this survey.
Go and complete it na.. although the survey is hard and dicey.. and after that they would still review ur answers to know whether u didnt just answer anyhow.. already did mine and the researcher will be reviewing my answers tomorrow.. i just pray make he approve me to pay me the $20
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Shobams: 10:05pm On Jul 09
Peppul:

Go and complete it na.. although the survey is hard and dicey.. and after that they would still review ur answers to know whether u didnt just answer anyhow.. already did mine and the researcher will be reviewing my answers tomorrow.. i just pray make he approve me to pay me the $20
.... Done already
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09
Shobams:
.... Done already
good.. lets pray we dont encounter any issues from the researcher cos he said if he view the answers and he is not satisfied he would give another chance to resubmit it on the 11th.. which payment will be disbursed on the 12th. thats d message i got.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by efjaydee(m): 1:33am On Jul 10
cry I never get invited for surveys, why? The researchers never contact me and I check my email always
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 6:50pm On Jul 10
Peppul:

good.. lets pray we dont encounter any issues from the researcher cos he said if he view the answers and he is not satisfied he would give another chance to resubmit it on the 11th.. which payment will be disbursed on the 12th. thats d message i got.
I noticed you do get lots of invites. Is there any trick you want to share with us so that we too can be getting plenty invites
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Adeylight(m): 9:12pm On Jul 10
Peppul was banned by antibot.. �
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Adeylight(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10
signalsmedia:
I noticed you do get lots of invites. Is there any trick you want to share with us so that we too can be getting plenty invites

He was banner
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Success4xst: 4:20am On Jul 11
Pls give me the link, here's my WhatsApp no: 08164800195
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Okikiola914(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11
Has anybody used his/her Africard to withdraw from paypal?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Raizo007: 5:57am On Jul 12
https:// app.respondent .io/respondents/v2/ projects/view/5d249c7548a6510029710fac/home-network-and-technology-survey

This survey is tricky sha
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Raizo007: 6:01am On Jul 12
Raizo007:
https:// app.respondent .io/respondents/v2/ projects/view/5d249c7548a6510029710fac/home-network-and-technology-survey

This survey is tricky sha
Remove the spaces in between.

First question--- yes
2nd question --- try average between 4-5 (because when I chose 6 and 7 respectively I still had 67% overall).
3rd questionn---- either business, marketing or technology.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by wowdiva: 8:59am On Jul 12
Pepul has been banned, he said for the technology survey, choose Yes as the first option then Not confident as the next question to get 100% . I followed that and I got 100% I later got an invite to partake in the real survey .
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by iPrevail(m): 9:24am On Jul 12
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Shobams: 9:27am On Jul 12
wowdiva:
Pepul has been banned, he said for the technology survey, choose Yes as the first option then Not confident as the next question to get 100% . I followed that and I got 100% I later got an invite to partake in the real survey .
...... You are right, I wanted to post the same thing to get participants informed on the way to go about answering the question as directs by Peppu but found out you have done justice to that. Big up to you.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by ander01: 11:19am On Jul 12
wowdiva:
Banned on Nairaland??
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by wowdiva: 11:35am On Jul 12
ander01:

Banned on Nairaland??
Yes. I guess by bots. He should be back soon
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Glite2018: 1:21pm On Jul 12
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by theoV: 3:09pm On Jul 12
signalsmedia:
For those that needs help in opening PayPal account,

you can contact me for assistance in opening a functional PayPal. I will send you the video for a little token.

You will use the PayPal to receive and send money and you don't need any verification whatsoever.

My WhatsApp number is in my signature file below

Pls message me on Whatsapp about the paypal account,I didn't see ur number here
My number 07069069116
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by ricy20(f): 3:20pm On Jul 12
Help I keep seeing this

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by JustZoe(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12
ricy20:
Help I keep seeing this

It is because you use a Nigerian IP to access the site. Download a free VPN and you will be fine.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by ricy20(f): 5:29pm On Jul 12
from where is on system or phone
JustZoe:

It is because you use a Nigerian IP to access the site. Download a free VPN and you will be fine.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by JustZoe(m): 5:57pm On Jul 12
ricy20:
from where is on system or phone

Download VPN either for your system or phone; especially a VPN that connects to US.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by ricy20(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12
JustZoe:

Download VPN either for your system or phone; especially a VPN that connects to US.

i have been unable to download it on my system for more than an hour
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Raizo007: 10:32pm On Jul 12
ricy20:

i have been unable to download it on my system for more than an hour
try downloading Proton vpn. You can download it on your phone then send it to your system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section / Corporate Affairs Commission Public Database

Viewing this topic: ricy20(f), paragon40(m), gracey2017(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.