₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,506 members, 5,039,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:20 AM

Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour (10061 Views)

Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns / Drop Shipping Solution In Nigeria Earn $100 To $500 Monthly For Life With N25k / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 1:14pm On Jun 11
Peppul:
Can you use one PayPal email for the multiple account..
yes.
just add the email to your PayPal account
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11
signalsmedia:
yes.

just add the email to your PayPal account
I did o but they said it already associated with another account, seem they have upgraded their site.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 6:47am On Jun 12
Peppul:

I did o but they said it already associated with another account, seem they have upgraded their site.
You cant add email that's already associated with another account, it has to be a fresh email
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 4:58pm On Jun 13
Whenever a good project comes up, I will drop it here for the benefits of those interested.

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13
signalsmedia:
Whenever a good project comes up, I will drop it here for the benefits of those interested.
ok thats a good idea
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by exporttraining: 9:05pm On Jun 13
Okay
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 11:55pm On Jun 13
We have a new project. Click through link below to apply

https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5d0294da8c30ad002c6f5e44/seeking-participants-for-a-new-product-study

In the first question, select medium size business.

Good luck
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 8:47am On Jun 14
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 9:15am On Jun 14
Already signed up for that job.. hope we get invited
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by wowdiva: 10:26am On Jun 14
I will like to participate. Let me start from the first page. But the means of payment is the only issue now
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Tosinex(m): 11:10am On Jun 14
how can i tap into this..........this is what im just getting. do i have to use a vpn. its just showing me this

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 11:43am On Jun 14
Tosinex:
how can i tap into this..........this is what im just getting. do i have to use a vpn. its just showing me this
use any vpn and connect to USA
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 1:14pm On Jun 14
If you have registered with Respondent and you haven't been invited. Contact me via my WhatsApp number.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 1:16pm On Jun 14
wowdiva:
I will like to participate. Let me start from the first page. But the means of payment is the only issue now
The only payment method is PayPal.

If you don't have one, you can contact me via WhatsApp.

NB: I will help you open a PayPal account for a token
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 1:16pm On Jun 14
Tosinex:
Use VPN and connect to US

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by bynomzy(f): 3:17pm On Jun 17
I've been following this thread silently. Expecting $60. Did a one on one research worth $50 today. It's a Nigerian account. Thanks OP.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 3:57pm On Jun 17
bynomzy:
I've been following this thread silently. Expecting $60. Did a one on one research worth $50 today. It's a Nigerian account. Thanks OP.
i tot one on one job they would request for you to come or show face..cos i normally apply for quantitative ones.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by bynomzy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 17
Peppul:

i tot one on one job they would request for you to come or show face..cos i normally apply for quantitative ones.

Nah, the instructions often state the medium.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by AMI3(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17
guys please which is the best free VPN that one can use on phone
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 8:48am On Jun 18
AMI3:
use anyone and connect to usa
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 11:19pm On Jun 18
Respondent also allows Nigerians, you can also open a new Respondent account as a Nigerian.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 11:19pm On Jun 18
https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5d08fb98c44c09002921efa5/attributes-of-products-to-help-you-get-pregnant

Go and apply if you have a female profile on Respondent.

Let your answers be positive through out
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Sunstar9(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18
Signalsmedia.......can I apply for a one-on-one project that involves call only for participation through online app
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 4:22am On Jun 19
Sunstar9:
Signalsmedia.......can I apply for a one-on-one project that involves call only for participation through online app
You can apply as long as you know you can handle the task and mind your accent when speaking

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Sunstar9(m): 2:51am On Jun 20
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by bunmconig(m): 4:05am On Jun 20
I'm earning some cool cash on Scooper. Come on and join me to get coins. Coins can be converted to cash! https://g.scooper.news/register.html?countryCode=NG&language=en&uid=591210211004387328&shareChannel=Copy%20to%20clipboard
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 7:27am On Jun 20
[quote author=Sunstar9 post=79496396]https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5ced5014a23e5200294c4e6e/are-you-driving-the-monetization-of-apis-take-this-15-minute-survey!

This survey is $30,participate in

This survey requires phone call
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 10:22pm On Jun 20
[quote author=Peppul post=79498847][/quote]The phone call part is just an extra, it's not the main project.

I also applied, let's hope to be invited

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21
Sunstar9:
https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5ced5014a23e5200294c4e6e/are-you-driving-the-monetization-of-apis-take-this-15-minute-survey!

This survey is $30,participate in it
Already done and i got 85% i hope am invited o..
pls guys if u have any job kindly post here for some of us that are not always online.. thanks.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Olamarkjoel(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21
signalsmedia:
Respondent also allows Nigerians, you can also open a new Respondent account as a Nigerian.

Well done, Op my questions is do one need a technical skill to answer a question to respond to? And can you give an example on how to answer or apply to question? And for the one on one does that mean a respondents needs to show face, because it seems you an experts on this sites, and please can help us another means of earning money via PayPal, thank you, God bless
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by punter9(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21
AMI3:

Turbo VPN and Nord VPN are the best
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 6:21pm On Jun 21
Olamarkjoel:

Well done, Op my questions is do one need a technical skill to answer a question to respond to? And can you give an example on how to answer or apply to question? And for the one on one does that mean a respondents needs to show face, because it seems you an experts on this sites, and please can help us another means of earning money via PayPal, thank you, God bless

When you apply and you are invited, all you have to do to execute the job and get paid.

Before you apply for any job, any question you don't know the answer to, simply ask Google and put the answer there.

I don't do one on one or web cam job because am a Nigerian and I don't want to be busted.

And as for other paypal earning opportunities, I am putting that together.

Once it's set, I will drop the details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section

Viewing this topic: Okikiola914(m), gracey2017(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.