₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,556 members, 5,039,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 12:09 PM

Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour (10074 Views)

Fake $100 In Circulation, ABCON Warns / Drop Shipping Solution In Nigeria Earn $100 To $500 Monthly For Life With N25k / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 6:24pm On Jun 21
I have received some whatsapp messages from people complaining that they don't have PayPal account and wants to create one.

Although I can create one for you (for a token), but this is what you can.

You can sign up with Respondent, register with the email you want to use for your PayPal,. Then apply for jobs. when you are due for payment, you can now open the PayPal before the due date of payment.

With this, you will be 100% sure of receiving money into that PayPal account
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Sunstar9(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 7:44pm On Jun 21
Sunstar9:
https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5d0cfdd880a8590029c3c840/financial-product-feedback-survey

$5 survey
guys if u applying for this survey in d first question dont choose that you borrowed loan cos if u do it will only give u 2 questions out of 9 questions.. just tick u didnt apply for any loan

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by AMI3(m): 10:02pm On Jun 21
punter9:

Turbo VPN and Nord VPN are the best
are they fee?
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:53am On Jun 22
signalsmedia:
There is no minimum withdrawal threshold.

You are paid 8 days after doing the project into your PayPal account
@Op , first of all I want to thank you for this mind blowing information. I see this as a great opportunity for me to improve my life. However, see where I have a problem; PayPal.. we all know d challenge that we Nigerians living in Nigeria are having with PayPal ( like not being able to receive payment) . Please is there a way around this problem? Please let us know about it.. I am already excited about this information. Thanks .
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by punter9(m): 9:32am On Jun 22
AMI3:
are they fee?

Turbo has Free Package and Paid Package. Am using the Free page.

Nord is not free.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by AMI3(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23
punter9:

Turbo has Free Package and Paid Package. Am using the Free page.
Nord is not free.
OK thank
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by t33why: 1:43pm On Jun 23
I can get a Nord 2year account for you FOC, lemme know if interested
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Lovelive: 3:04pm On Jun 23
Great
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by bynomzy(f): 11:09am On Jun 24
Use superVPN it's free and on playstore. That's what I use.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by xpress101(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24
How do you get your phone verify if you are filling the form as a USA citizen
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Sunstar9(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24
health-and-style

Ooya start $25
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by xpress101(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24
signalsmedia:
Happy Sunday guys,

Take note of this tips:

Always login to your respondent Account in the early hours of the morning between 11pm to 1am; I suspect that's when most new projects are posted.

Also logging in around afternoon time for check if there are new projects.

Always read the description of the projects for an idea on what the project is all about; this will help you to know how to answer the questions very well.

Always make your answers look legit, very positive or very negative as the case maybe.

Always appear as a professional in your field.

And pray and hope to be invited.

How do you verify your phone number if you claim u are in USA provided VPN change it

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Fieend: 10:35pm On Jun 24
xpress101:

How do you verify your phone number if you claim u are in USA provided VPN change it
My little suggestion because haven't tried it . There is aan app in playstore called nextplus you can get USA number with itit .And there is link to how to get one on this thread ,so search this
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24
best way just download textplus from google play and register. simply as that..

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Fieend: 11:46pm On Jun 24
Peppul:
best way just download textplus from google play and register. simply as that..
Please can you help me with airtel 100 card so I can sub night bundle and apply to this website? Thanks. My no 07017076606
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by wowdiva: 12:31am On Jun 25
xpress101:

I used text plus to get a US number. Then send them the number, you will get the code immediately
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 4:52pm On Jun 25
Hi guys,
it's good to be back.
My Account was banned for the last link I dropped.
How is it going
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 4:55pm On Jun 25
I have created a what's app group, contact me via the number in my signature below and I will add you to the group.

NB: I can't post link here for now to avoid getting a longer term ban
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by FCBboy(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25
bynomzy:
I've been following this thread silently. Expecting $60. Did a one on one research worth $50 today. It's a Nigerian account. Thanks OP.
(1) Are you still using your Nigeria account?

(2) if yes, do you get steady invite?

1 Like

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 8:30am On Jun 26
for those that did the mens health hope you got ur incentive.. nust got mine..

Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by StylesX: 9:25am On Jun 26
signalsmedia:
I have created a what's app group, contact me via the number in my signature below and I will add you to the group.

NB: I can't post link here for now to avoid getting a longer term ban
please add me phone number on siggy.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by signalsmedia: 10:42am On Jun 26
Peppul:
congrats bro, you are another proof that this thing works
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26
signalsmedia:
congrats bro, you are another proof that this thing works
Yes o boss, thats my second pay for this week.. Am trying to still hit $50-60 mark.. But most of them are one on one study.. Well God go do am.. Pls add me to the group 08122143006
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by timitayo77: 12:53pm On Jun 26
Peppul:

Yes o boss, thats my second pay for this week.. Am trying to still hit $50-60 mark.. But most of them are one on one study.. Well God go do am.. Pls add me to the group 08122143006
How did you carry out the actual one on one survey when they invited you? Did you do it via skype or how?
I was thinking someone will be invited to their center or they will say you should go to skype to do the actual survey.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by karlboss: 1:04pm On Jun 26
@op did you upload any pics, your number not on your sig

How did you fill employment details
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by PuZZyNegro: 2:19pm On Jun 26
Peppul:
https://app.respondent.io/respondents/v2/projects/view/5d11085ed599f30029b51598/men's-health-and-style

Guys apply for this.. quantitative.

Is it wise to link my Nigeria LinkedIn account to my US Respondent account
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by PuZZyNegro: 2:24pm On Jun 26
Fieend:

My little suggestion because haven't tried it . There is aan app in playstore called nextplus you can get USA number with itit .And there is link to how to get one on this thread ,so search this

Google voice number is the best. All those apps will reassign your number if you don't use it for some time. Google voice number is eternal and verifies all accounts, Facebook, Craigslist, Respondent, etc. It works like the normal US number and the code comes to your email address.
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by PuZZyNegro: 2:27pm On Jun 26
Peppul:

Please, what age range did you choose? I chose I think 25-30 and have not gotten a reply yet
Re: Get Paid To Participate In Research Studies & Earn $100 In 1hour by Peppul(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26
PuZZyNegro:

Please, what age range did you choose? I chose I think 25-30 and have not gotten a reply yet
when filling the question did it direct u to another website to complete another survey.. if it didnt then they wont pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money From Gtbank To Gtbank And To Other Bank Account / Enter Here If You Want To Make up to 100,000 naira Before Xmas. / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.