Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (74607 Views)

Jaruma Speaks After Her Arrest, Says She Will Be Nigerian President / I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / The Last Video Mompha Posted Before His Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
seyi371:
mumu.
Tribal is very bad.
For the fact that some idiots liked your post, shows most Nairalanders are mentally demented.

And most of them are actually hungry. U see, this tribal thing is mostly done by broke poor people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2019
See as camera blur.. How we sure say na both of em sidan so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2019
All for popularity.... rubbish

1 Like

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by deltateam: 10:00pm On May 27, 2019
irepnaija4eva:
All this scripted show just to get people's attention..
Which begs for the question,

To what end??

To freedom
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by miraklee: 10:11pm On May 27, 2019
Lol....na anyhow dimension be that

Tosinex:
what kind of dimension is this car in
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Triniti(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2019
You foolish bloggers should stop calling that Asian based hustler a billionaire. The way Nigerians labels anyone with with few naira notes as a billionaire baffles me, that guy is just a hustler in China. Let’s be guided please

5 Likes

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Okoyeebows: 10:13pm On May 27, 2019
ngadaAwo:
for nairaland to be great
this kind of people must be uprooted
cc
md44 lalastila seun obinopy o4j dominique

blessing OKORO, is that you?
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Okezedan(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2019
I know from the onset, it's all about publicity stunt. Naija self. Nothing I go take serious again for all these various social media
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2019
deltateam:

To freedom

Freedom of ?
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2019
bkool7:
He knew she could slam him with a law suit.

I guessed they've settled out of the legal domain

Law suit based on which law?
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2019
PopeFlatino:
OP abeg open thread for Naija under 20 boys vs USA

We were trashed 2-0.....I still repeat this,any Naija team with the least anount of players from d eastern side of the country always flops,and will always flop,check record.

Not sounding tribalistic here but Hausa and Yoruba dominated this useless squad
It has nothing to do with the tribes of the players, we just didn't go with our best legs.. And our best legs could be from any part of the country though largely concentrated in the South East and South South.

2 Likes

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2019
Okoyeebows:
Okoro gehs
I don't know how a group of people would be so greedy, desperate and money hungry that they would be willing to appear as foolish liars just because someone is paying them to become popular.

Look at this Okoro, not that Okoros have any reputation as they are money-hungry desperate clowns,, but at least, have some respect for the name. Well, Okoro is actually a worthless name anyway. grin

EVANS OHAMADIKE FOR ABIA GOVERNOR 2023!

This is what happens in a society that have you as a patriot.
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Okoyeebows: 10:33pm On May 27, 2019
DerideGull:

This is what happens in a society that have you as a patriot.

Has, not have.

Go and learn to type in correct English before throwing shades.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:36pm On May 27, 2019
Fok fit follow if the man dey fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 27, 2019
Okoyeebows:

Unfortunately for you, I don't share your family title.

That title is reserved for those Kanu referred to as pigs and idiots.
Rotten pork
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2019
Munzy14:
naija matter tire me..
confused like that car
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:48pm On May 27, 2019
lol, funny man.
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2019
Guy the scouting was poor for this squad,much attention were focused basically at d north,just check d squad..The best legs ur talking about are boys that already deserves d senior team jerseys havn played regular at club level in other words u don't need to belittle their exploits by sending them to d U-20...3/4 of the so called best legs are still from d east mind u.
As I said,am not trying to segregate but check d history of Nigeria competitions,any team we presents d least number of Igbos mostly flops..Most of the legends we have today are from that side too..So see reasons wit me,
Realhommie:
It has nothing to do with the tribes of the players, we just didn't go with our best legs.. And our best legs could be from any part of the country though largely concentrated in the South East and South South.
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by AbleGod32123: 11:37pm On May 27, 2019
Glam!
Mission accomplished...
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 3:45am On May 28, 2019
Munzy14:
naija matter tire me..

This car belongs to those Nigerians who say "let me come and go"

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by molybdenum0012: 5:16am On May 28, 2019
All for the show.

kindly check my signature below to book an expert tutor in any subjects across Nigeria.

Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On May 28, 2019
Mtcheww somebody that will still toast her
Re: Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) by odeybit: 10:58am On May 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
Hian
Job complete.
Oga owner of the house is now known
His Instagram page don boom.
Business go legit well now

All thanks to these silly bloggers

Game on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.