Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition (61624 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by FhukaFhuka: 9:48pm On May 27, 2019
grin

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by whizpa(m): 9:48pm On May 27, 2019
Mynd44:

Scam.

Dude, This is 100% potent. Don't let your ignorance blind you. I have 1st hand account of this same ritual killing someone I was closely related to..

6 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by oforjide: 9:48pm On May 27, 2019
All these are false but pls is it proper for a married lady to be seeing another man. this op taught everybody is immoral like her, for ur information regina never build her future around sex, she is a young lady with vision and have chosen who she feels will help her achieve her dream. This op is nothing but a baby mama
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by sweetilicious(f): 9:49pm On May 27, 2019
[quote author=Mynd44 post=78776243]I will only take such seriously if the man also goes through such oath.

1. Is the man allowed to sleep with other women? If conji holds him, is he only allowed to please himself with his hands?

2. If she dies untimely, can he remarry without going through some dark rituals?

If these are not two-way, the tradition and culture is backwards and deserves its place in the thrash.

[/quote)No.The man is free to do anything.I had a hostel mate that refused to undergo the ritual because she believed it was diabolical.She had to quite with the pregnancy.You must never cheat on your husband else you die.Its like this in some part of Igbo land too.

4 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by mekapporaphael(m): 9:50pm On May 27, 2019
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Martinez39(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
All na scam. She can cheat and nothing will happen. She still checkmated Ned. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dereformer(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2019
Using someone for ritual is not only when you kill them and take some body parts.

Caging and denying anyone freedom is much more ritualistic.

Ned has in effect used Regina for rituals. That is what that initiation effectively mean.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by sweetilicious(f): 9:52pm On May 27, 2019
Mc1807:
DIS kinda sucks for me
No.She should forget any other guy and give her husband all attention forever.That's what virtuous women do.

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by oforjide: 9:53pm On May 27, 2019
whizpa:

Dude, This is 100% potent. Don't let your ignorance blind you. I have 1st hand account of this same ritual killing someone I was closely related to..
shut up ur dirty mouth this monkey. did regina daniel told u she is immoral like ur sisters who preferred to be babymamas
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by sweetilicious(f): 9:53pm On May 27, 2019
opribo:
The culture is not potent anymore, its just done to scare the youths.
It is o.She drank the pepper soup made specially for her.

4 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Newsblogger: 9:54pm On May 27, 2019
Mk93:

The man is the one marrying and bearing all the expenses in Nigeria.
Save this question and ask only when women start paying for everything

Please shut up...your breath stinks

3 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Khaleell001(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:
A Facebook user has in a Facebook post disclosed the consequences of Regina Daniels Traditional Induction to Her husband., Ned Nwoko as only the positive aspect of it has been carried on social media.

The facebook user, Onuh Chisom Maryjane who felt the need to disclose the implications o the actress marriage wrote;

SOURCE: https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/05/implications-of-regina-daniels-marriage-ned-nwoko.html

And they call him a Muslim?
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Gabson001(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2019
E no even bizness Gabson
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dereformer(m): 9:55pm On May 27, 2019
sweetilicious:
It is o.She drank the pepper soup made specially for her.

Which pepper soup?

Heheheee. That girl is caged forever.
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by oforjide: 9:57pm On May 27, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
I thought Mr Ned was a fooool.., but the guy knows his onions... Only him wan eat Regina kpomo. Smart guy grin
why is it that yoruba people believed so much in sex. Sex is the most important thing in their life and that is why ur sisters are ending up as babymamas
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by sweetilicious(f): 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
donc26:
Big Lies. most married women from Asaba are promisqious in nature so how come the curse has not visited them.
Most didn't agree or their husbands doesn't believe in the tradition
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:

Please shut up...your breath stinks
say that to your father when you are about to sleep
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Brightology2(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2019
Mynd44:
I will only take such seriously if the man also goes through such oath.

1. Is the man allowed to sleep with other women? If conji holds him, is he only allowed to please himself with his hands?

2. If she dies untimely, can he remarry without going through some dark rituals?

If these are not two-way, the tradition and culture is backwards and deserves its place in the thrash.
oga make I hear word, ur opinion does not count on that matter. abi u tink say na nairaland owanbe be that , where u ban people anyhow, to slap u just dey hungry me. Face your yeye Mod work

3 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by 001spice: 10:04pm On May 27, 2019
This girl soul as been bought.sooner or later las las her eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by lastempero: 10:04pm On May 27, 2019
I thought as much
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by umualuyafamily: 10:05pm On May 27, 2019
#ancestraland

The People of Idumuje Ugboko Need Help Please.

For the past four months, Prince Ned Nwoko have forcefully occupied Owu People ( Umu Aluya ) ancestral and hereditary farmland. he invaded our farmland using armed thugs, he personally gave instructions for the killing of a villager who wanted to enter his own family land to harvest his crops.

https://www.rootstv.ng/2019/05/08/ned-nwokos-aides-kill-man-over-land/
https://www.nairaland.com/5183076/ned-nwoko-aides-kill-man

Ned Nwoko have used his blood money which we don't know how he made his money, His mother who was from our royal family had him for a man from another village out of wedlock, since Ned Nwoko could not be fathered, he was taking to the palace to stay with his Uncle Mr. Mathis to stay after which his mother got married to another man and left him. Ned Nwoko have turned our peaceful village into a cultist arena where children and youths get initiated into the cult just to cause trouble and mayhem in the community. Ned was giving 33 hectares of land by our former Obi Albert in 2001, because Ned lied, he wanted to use the Land for Dairy and Animal Farming. Up till date no farming have been done on that land and even the Royal house is divided because of what their father did by giving up 33 hectares of land to Ned without consulting all the royal family. Please note that our Land ( Umu Aluya Ancestral Land ) was not part of the land Obi Albert gave Ned Nwoko.
March 2015, Ned came again and this time, he brought caterpillars to destroy farm lands and cash crops worth millions which is not part of the 33 hectares giving to him by our late Obi Albert, This time he used cult boys in the village and also went as far as other villages to bring in thugs and cult boys to kill, intimidate and oppress any one land he had forcefully and illegally taken their land. He took extra 60 Hectares of land that was not giving to him by either the present Obi who Ned refuse to see eye to eye or our late Obi who passed two seculars that he did not give Ned Nwoko any land apart from the 33 hectares of lands. Later Ned Nwoko said he wanted to build an International gulf field, where foreigner and prominent Nigerians will be coming to our village hereby increasing local trade and infrastructures. But he was only lying and fooling everybody in the village and also in the media.

A year after Ned came back again with a different story that he wanted to build a University in the 33 hectares and also the extra 60 hectares had forcefully and illegally collected, He called the name Star University.

Idumuje Ugboko comprehensive high school which is close to Ned Nwoko house was the first Secondary school in Idumuje Ugboko and up till date it is not registered under West Africa Examination Board, It is not a WAEC center. The structures are all dilapidated, if this man truly have us in mind, he would have at least assisted to either re-construct the Secondary school or bid for the school to be registered in WAEC.
Ned said he want 90 hectares of land, he went as far as lying that the late Obi Albert gave him the 90 hectares before he died and even flaunt a fake documents showing the Obi Signature, The Obi Children are not aware of any land giving to Ned Nwoko apart from the 33 hectares which still cause despite in the royal family. An Obi can never give people ancestral land to one man without consulting the family of the lands. It is never done and never happened. Ned faked the documents and used it cult and thugs influence to intimidate us in the village.

Ned Nwoko kept deceiving people he once practiced as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales, However, he cannot be found on the law society database as registered solicitor in the U.K.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ned_Nwoko

Please we need help from all works of life to help us, we do not have money to fight him but we have God. Please office of the presidency, IG of Police, Chief of Defense, Army, Navy, Airforce, Human- right activists, Well-meaning Nigerians, Actors Guild of Nigeria , Association of Movie Producers, Nigeria press and Media to please inform Ned Nwoko to give us back our ancestral land so our Fathers, Mothers, Grandfathers, Grandmothers and youths can go back to their farm. God bless our government for promoting agriculture. Please we cannot sleep or talk in the village because Ned control both Police Stations around and also control the Cult boys and thugs who all work for him.

Please we need help, we need help please help us.

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 27, 2019
chukwugoziegi:

See her mother there shinning teeth with her.
Lol. You badt bro. Shinning teeth kwa? grin
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Newsblogger: 10:10pm On May 27, 2019
Mk93:

say that to your father when you are about to sleep
I already said it to you...digest it

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 27, 2019
Zonto231:
You nailed it,she has been scammed of her future just for a 2019 G wagon and vain luxuries
Well bro, let's see how the drama goes. I'm sure he will marry a new wife in a year or two.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Newsblogger: 10:11pm On May 27, 2019
sweetilicious:
No.She should forget any other guy and gave her husband forever.That's what virtuous women do.

You are MAD...What about Virtuose MEN
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Newsblogger: 10:12pm On May 27, 2019
Brightology2:
oga make I hear word, ur opinion does not count on that matter. abi u tink say na nairaland owanbe be that , where u ban people anyhow, to slap u just dey hungry me. Face your yeye Mod work
You na to squeeze your head inside James brown nyash dey hungry me....fool
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Femijohn198: 10:24pm On May 27, 2019
the power of money,if not money Regina will never do such oath..

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by ngadaAwo: 10:25pm On May 27, 2019
ayukdaboss:
Drop this in the trash can
anyuka the boss my guy ha fa na
longest time
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Brightology2(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2019
Newsblogger:
You na to squeeze your head inside James brown nyash dey hungry me....fool
LoL broda wen mumu
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Dinho20(m): 10:28pm On May 27, 2019
For example,
by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law that binds her to him.

So then, if she has sexual relations with another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress if she marries another man.

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by frozen70(f): 10:29pm On May 27, 2019
The moment I saw this lady dressed in traditional atire and her husband in an ordinary English wear

That's when I knew that she has been caged

If she was really informed about what she really took part in and the consequences and still went ahead

Then it's obvious she went into it for fame and wealth

Let's watch and see if being a fourth wife is her aggrement with her destiny

6 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by bendike: 10:32pm On May 27, 2019
OMOTOWO:
See lies up and down.

Bring this girl for me tomorrow if I will not lash her with my metallic rod and make a tell u, she will not die except if I am not from ijebu again
Hmm. It seems you wish to meet your ancestors at a young age grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Jennelle Eliana Who Lives In A Van (Photos) / Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift / May D, His Wife Carolina Wassmuth And Their Son In Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.