Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition (61634 Views)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by aalangel(f): 8:29am On May 28, 2019
Does she know?
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by whizpa(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2019
rOsy247:

That means it's not compulsory to partake in it, right?

Yeah... I hear it isn't. But I also hear some families have it embedded. It is passed down to future generations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Gassa007: 8:39am On May 28, 2019
Mynd44:
I will only take such seriously if the man also goes through such oath.

1. Is the man allowed to sleep with other women? If conji holds him, is he only allowed to please himself with his hands?

2. If she dies untimely, can he remarry without going through some dark rituals?

If these are not two-way, the tradition and culture is backwards and deserves its place in the thrash.

Oga go and try it na, people will just come online forming American

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Sammyolis: 9:10am On May 28, 2019
True
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 9:22am On May 28, 2019
Harmoneasy:
Jajajaja, i laugh in spanish, may God give her the grace to control the power of konjility, 'The moment bushmeat caught The Hunter, What do we know? The Week go beta for us all o, Amen!!!
Amen bro

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:16am On May 28, 2019
Yes, women are part of it because they are helpless. The few ones that stand up against it will be brought down. This gal am sure was not aware of this tradition,she's now in bondage. Even if he dies and she's a widow, she can't remarry freely without rituals, too bad.
Ladyhippolyta88:

The funny thing is that women aid and support these nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by ChiefSweetus: 12:03pm On May 28, 2019
So I no later fùcc dis gyal b4 dem use juju chain am

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by henryobinna(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2019
Newsblogger:

You are very very insane!!! So it's safe to Subtly promote promiscuity on the part of married MEN...All you men supporting this are insane
I wasn't supporting promiscuity on any part but if that's what you feel comfortable believing then good luck witht that.

I think you should still read the my response to the other guy, it also applies to you... sane man
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Pataricatering(f): 5:27pm On May 28, 2019
U actually believe this ? LOL . I wonder where all these powers were when the British colonialists came to colonize us forcefully ? Mscheew .
eyeview:
She thought she was smart but as the man's age is far apart from hers, so is his wisdom higher than hers.

So any boy she makes advances at is in a risk of losing his life
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by innobarca(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2019
The culture of bride price return is still in practice, even if you paid 500 Naira as bride price.

If Regina should wake up tomorrow and inform her people that she is no longer interested in the marriage.

The bride price will be returned and she can do whatever she wants after it has been returned (the bride price).

Secondly, My Village does it (Cheat and die) but I do not believe in it bc it should be for both Men and women. (husband and wife) not only for the wife.

Just as I do not believe in female genital mutilation and other bullshit.
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 28, 2019
bukatyne:
The ritual lets her self service....

There is still hope.

She would need lots of it.

With all that paper she can get a male sex doll
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by bukatyne(f): 8:43pm On May 28, 2019
thelastorca:

With all that paper she can get a male sex doll

Very true

Hope the doll wouldn't be confused for human sha.
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Fadedvoices2: 9:13pm On May 28, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Nigerian men are just irritating selfish animals.
You lot support a clearly unjust law that allows men cheat on women and forces women to be faithful to cheating bastards.

Personally I don't believe this mumbo jumbo stuff but seeing the sheer number of likes and posts supporting this act is just disgusting.
People supporting this crap are those that are angry or jealous of Regina daniels new found wealth; poor struggling men who will forever hate women that refuse to struggle with them in poverty and miserable women who are stuck with poor men who treat them like thrash even after sticking by them in their times of need.

You fools need to leave Regina alone and face your life, she married a man for money and SO WHAT?? Is it not better than marrying a frustrated poor man that will always take out his insecurities on his wife and conclude that she is disrespecting him if she shows any type of displeasure or anger at any point in time. Worst of all is that those broke men always turn out to be ungrateful bastards when they finally make money. They will definitely start cheating on the woman that started with them when they were poor and neglect her emotional needs. Some will even dump the women sef.I support Regina Daniels.

I wish more women will take care to ensure that their husbands can provide for them before marriage

Fool, I thought you were a feminist who believed in 50/50? So what’s the reason for your last statement ?
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by CHoccolaTE: 9:14pm On May 28, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Fool, I thought you were a feminist who believed in 50/50? So what’s the reason for your last statement ?

Big idiot, I wrote what I like so go to hell
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by sweetilicious(f): 9:19pm On May 28, 2019
Newsblogger:

You are MAD...What about Virtuose MEN
You need flogging.Virtuose man ke?
Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by Babacele: 6:59am On May 29, 2019
Pataricatering:
U actually believe this ? LOL . I wonder where all these powers were when the British colonialists came to colonize us forcefully ? Mscheew .
Apart from the chauvinistic intention of emotionally tying the woman down to only a man,while he can go taste other fruits, there are stories supporting that ' jazz' dey o. Why they couldn't use it to fight colonization still baffles me. Our children may ask us too why couldn't we employ it to fight rogue politicians during our time. But if you ask me ,na who I go ask?

While in my teens , a swam of bees had visited and stayed put in my neighborhood sending fears and panics around. Several measures were employed to drive the bees away: petrol / kerosene on rag with fire, a heap of old newspaper set on fire etc thinking the heat and the smoke would irritate the bees to leave but all to no avail.

Then came a young man ,in his late twenties, who is reputed to be good in ' local knowledge'. While everyone stayed far away from the tree harboring the bees for fear of being stung, the young man while muttering some words went very close to the tree with angry bees around him ,but heaven alone knows what he told the bees and immediately they obeyed his command and left the neighborhood. It still baffles me how he did it.

1 Like

Re: The Consequence Of Regina Daniels Induction To Ned Nwoko In Anioma Tradition by jnoz23(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2019
is she the first person to do it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OMG! Yetunde Bustline Oduwole Breaks Down In Tears Curses Ex-bf Baba Tee (VIDEO) / Meet Jennelle Eliana Who Lives In A Van (Photos) / Mercy Eke Buys A Range Rover Velar As 27th Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.