Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style (44012 Views)

Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters / Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Performs Exercise Together / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by axcerin: 9:12pm On May 27, 2019
GistMore.com

Football star, Mikel Obi with his Russian girlfriend and their twins step out in style for Children's Day.

See more: http://gistmore.com/mikel-obi-his-russian-girlfriend-and-their-twins-step-out-in-style

16 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by axcerin: 9:13pm On May 27, 2019
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Adeyeancah(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2019
I just dislike all these step out in style news... Na the first time them go step out be dis? angry

77 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Adeoludt(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2019
Cute

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by frbona: 10:25pm On May 27, 2019
Adeyeancah:
I just dislike all these step out in style news... Na the first time them go step out be dis? angry
jealousy grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Abfinest007(m): 10:31pm On May 27, 2019
lovely making me jealou

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Masterclass32: 10:38pm On May 27, 2019
"Adorable" is the word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by LearnITsmash(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2019
When I say it is better to marry a white lady over a brainwashed religious Nigerian lady, they will all bash me undecided see better woman and kids

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Houseofglam7(f): 10:48am On May 28, 2019
Awwwwwww
Goals

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by grandstar(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2019
I like Mikel's top. Really cool

Even the children's clothes aren't cheap. I suspect they'll cost hundreds of pounds.

This is the problem most footballers face. After retirement, they go broke because there's no job out there that'll bring this current standard of living.

From £80,000 a week to nothing.

Not everyone can be a Zidane and coach his former club earning senseless amounts of money. It is estimated 70% of footballers go broke after football like Taribo West I hope Mikel is never ends up like that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 28, 2019
Its sad that nairaland has bcom a dustbin
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Bonapart(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2019
Go and bring it home
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Igotissuess: 12:52pm On May 28, 2019
Naija soccer power couple
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Damilaresammy: 12:52pm On May 28, 2019
Are they even married ....

Just asking
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by obedience4(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2019
goals
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by hoodedjaystrim(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2019
frbona:
jealousy grin
he's right, shii is becoming annoying like can't we go see the pictures on their pages

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by emmabest2000(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2019
They always looks happy

Not like those dudes that married ex beauty queen with comatose brain grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by tstx(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2019
Russian Partner....

When will Nigeria get to this level of understanding

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Runaway: 12:52pm On May 28, 2019
Make una live this people alone and face una life oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by FMary(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2019
Free airtime for call and data for selected Nigerians. Limited offer available so click the link and get yours NOW https://francismary.com/freecredit/#

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by SocialJustice: 12:53pm On May 28, 2019
If no be oyibo, e no fit be like am.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by FManager(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2019
LearnITsmash:
When I say it is better to marry a white lady over a brainwashed religious Nigerian lady, they will all bash me undecided see better woman and kids

Shut up, you don't know what to say

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Yankiss(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2019
That's truly beautiful. The Mulato twins are hot. May God bless the union all the more!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by bjbjbj: 12:54pm On May 28, 2019
Dey carry your oyibo children up and down the one make black born you no dey show us.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Erolow(f): 12:55pm On May 28, 2019
Nice one...

See signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by enemyofprogress: 12:55pm On May 28, 2019
Rubbish. The childrens does not even resemble him. Mtcheeeèeeeèew

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by GeneralPula: 12:55pm On May 28, 2019
Some people and getting pained unecessarily are 5&6
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by rusher14: 12:55pm On May 28, 2019
The kids look like they've just been given an earful.

grin
Re: Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style by Englishgold: 12:57pm On May 28, 2019
Una still dey do boi friend and girl friend thinz.

When una girls remain small to start browsing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training / FG Suspends Basketball In Nigeria For Two Years / Please Return My Money” – 16-year-old Boy Who Used School Fees To Stake Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.