Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,949 members, 7,799,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars (78171 Views)

Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies / SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks Speedy Trial Of Corrupt Past Governors / Babangida Loses Houses, Cars, Cash To Nigerian Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Exponental(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2019
Oshisko

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by ClearFlair: 11:12pm On May 27, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Ride on.

The most action packed governor in Africa ...!

Unlike buhari who has never commissioned anything good except Ransome for his boys and pat on the back for Fulani terrorists...... Nothing to show. Wasted years

Buhari is really tormenting you with his good deeds and selfless disposition. Body go pepper you die
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Nestirvela: 11:12pm On May 27, 2019
Why is this country like dis sef? Is he normal? Chai our state money been misused. Please please I don't want to talk
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by FhukaFhuka: 11:14pm On May 27, 2019
Hotguy27:
Frankly, Okorocha is wasteful and clueless.

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by obailala(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2019
orjisblog:
Breaking News: Gov. Governor Rochas Okorocha Presents Brand New Houses, SuV Cars To Former Governors Of Imo State

Governor Okorocha present Brand New Houses, Suv Cars to Former Governors of Imo state. Evan Enwerem, De Sam Mbakwe, Achike Udenwa and Ikedi Ohakim, beneficiaries.

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/05/27/breaking-news-gov-governor-rochas-okorocha-presents-brand-new-houses-suv-cars-to-former-governors-of-imo-state/

More photos below...
Sometimes I just cant understand how these elite rulers think. What exactly is the sense in using tax payers money to acquire houses and cars for people who are already extremely rich?

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 27, 2019
Nestirvela:
Why is this country like dis sef? Is he normal? Chai our state money been misused. Please please I don't want to talk

Where is the protest?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by landmark86: 11:17pm On May 27, 2019
Now I truly believe Rochas Okorocha sense has being missing
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by chrysso83(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2019
So even dead past governors were honoured with cars? Rochas I hail ooo.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by article1: 11:19pm On May 27, 2019
Now I quite agree with people who say this man is confused. Why is it now that this clown is trying g to do this "good Samaritan" stunts, why is he trying to enrich the already rich elites in the state, why not use the fund to pay part of the pensioners who have not been paid for quite some months now instead of seeking some relevance and soft landing now. Anyway, I am sure the EFCC is not going to be deterred or distracted by his "wayo" . They are coming for your head because iberiberism will expire tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2019
to late to cry.....why is this governor playing this kind of politics dis late, this is what he would have done since..well let's hope they will attract sympathy for him and ask Emeka not to probe him

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Chijeep(m): 11:22pm On May 27, 2019
mtchwwww.....
money wey him collect 4rm Buhari in der last meeting.
una think say we no go knw

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by PopeFlatino(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2019
Saint Okorocha grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by cooljoe(m): 11:25pm On May 27, 2019
Nigeria Sha. People that after stealing, the govt still pays huge pensions to. Kai

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 27, 2019
New laws should be made to make governors and the president less powerful. Who approves this stupid spending? Are they not receiving pension? Which one is giving them houses and cars in addition? I mean, was this part of the budget from the beginning of the year? If profit was made in businesses he ventured into, are there no other areas it can be diverted to? And he wants to govern the whole of Nigeria. Hahahahhaa!

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by TempleHouse: 11:26pm On May 27, 2019
To be honest, this man is paranoid , and a disgrace to entire Igbo Nation with his comical sense of humour.
He's becoming clueless and irrational in every sense of the world.
Ministry of Happiness
Son-in -law for Governorship post
What a laughing stock of the new gifts for the living and the dead past Imo state Governor.
People of Imo, you're better than this and you must draw a line now.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by aspirebig: 11:26pm On May 27, 2019
Waste of public fund....Enriching past looters will not guarantee your senatorial seat. Shior

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by AbuAeesha: 11:29pm On May 27, 2019
I like rochas's establishments, but this is awful, the is embezzlement of public fund, is this the next thing the good people of IMO state needs
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 27, 2019
My Goodness!!!So it's true what they say "The rich getting richer is Indirectly proportional to the poor getting poorer" Where Politicians remain the Constant of proportionality.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Dshocker(m): 11:36pm On May 27, 2019
This man is a bastard
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 27, 2019
Omihanifa:
Guy man governor grin all these last minute gestures is just to gather sympathy, erase his shortcomings and get his senatorial certificate back undecided
This was not the original plan. He is only giving out this houses because no Nwosu to cover him up.
These are the project he will claim public funds looted by him are spent on

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by liverpool72(m): 11:45pm On May 27, 2019
monk like him
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by TooMuchStuff: 11:46pm On May 27, 2019
ClearFlair:

Buhari is really tormenting you with his good deeds and selfless disposition. Body go pepper you die

Buhari has no good in him to offer us except his core fulanis Muslims. Let him prosecute and jail herdsmen like he's treating IPOB

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Psady(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure he builded one for himself too
U say one? u don't know these politicians, I bet u he built not less than 10 of such mansions ,which some will be gifted to his families.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:57pm On May 27, 2019
holyidol:
Did he mean that those formal governors doesn't have a house. He would have start with all poor IMO state indigenes.
Former not formal

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by Nobody: 12:04am On May 28, 2019
Rochas you too mumu
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by BuhariAdvocate: 12:04am On May 28, 2019
Dude is looking for soft landing. Very wicked human being. My hatred for politican that mismanage the public fund no get rival. You have enter my bad book today very useless man thief come and be president of Nigeria.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by sweetrace(f): 12:15am On May 28, 2019
Omihanifa:
Guy man governor grin all these last minute gestures is just to gather sympathy, erase his shortcomings and get his senatorial certificate back undecided

How is this last minute? Did he build the houses in one day? This is obviously a well thought out gesture.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by sweetrace(f): 12:16am On May 28, 2019
Psady:
U say one? u don't know these politicians, I bet u he built not less than 10 of such mansions ,which some will be gifted to his families.

Seriously I hope you know that he was not poor before becoming governor.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by shineeye1: 12:16am On May 28, 2019
orjisblog:
Breaking News: Gov. Governor Rochas Okorocha Presents Brand New Houses, SuV Cars To Former Governors Of Imo State

Governor Okorocha present Brand New Houses, Suv Cars to Former Governors of Imo state. Evan Enwerem, De Sam Mbakwe, Achike Udenwa and Ikedi Ohakim, beneficiaries.

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/05/27/breaking-news-gov-governor-rochas-okorocha-presents-brand-new-houses-suv-cars-to-former-governors-of-imo-state/

More photos below...

For a deranged man to roam unchecked in power like this reveals serious defects in our system of government.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars by babatee90(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure he builded one for himself too
Jeeeeeesu oba iye!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Azazi, Yakowa Die In Helicopter Crash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.