Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari (21648 Views)

The Moment President Buhari Slammed Saraki And Dogara On Live TV (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With Saraki And Dogara After The Budget Presentation / Saraki And Dogara React To Ortom's Impeachment, Issue Joint Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by BrownRoofRep: 6:44am On May 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by SOFTENGR: 6:44am On May 28, 2019
amaniro:
Foolish man. Not succumbing to your royal majesty, is not being patriotic. Indeed illiteracy is a big disease.
Exactly.
I started wondering if the definition of patriotism has changed to being an Asslicker.
Illiteracy is in fact a terrible disease.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by VillagePipu: 6:44am On May 28, 2019
vengertime:
Imagine this old fool, but you want to raise yourself high as a failure you are.

Tune into any TV station tomorrow, Buhari has a secret to tell you. grin
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by focus7: 6:44am On May 28, 2019
Planet3xi:
Buhari and his hate broadcast

Do you call your comment about Bihari a love broadcast?
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Mutemenot(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2019
I don't know why Buhari likes blame game. We all know the last 4 years was a mess, accept your failure, apologize n move on.. Buhari, Saraki n co all failed woefully

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by emsheddy(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2019
If only you know how majority of Nigerians rate you Sha. You will keep quiet...

4 Likes

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by SOFTENGR: 6:46am On May 28, 2019
midolian:
You are obviously the illiterate here
Zombie spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by anonimi: 6:46am On May 28, 2019
post=78783150:
CONFIRM words from our darling Daddy!

Saraki : The worst senate President in the history of Nigeria.

Thumbs up Kwarans!

Good riddance..........

Your darling daddy who shows patriotism by stealing billions through the Aso Rock clinic and then going abroad several times for treatment lasting months?
Is that your patriotic daddy or a wayo bubu barawo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by dingbang(m): 6:46am On May 28, 2019
Vice President Spoke about hate speech the other day, he should moral talk his boss.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by anonimi: 6:48am On May 28, 2019
Mutemenot:
I don't know why Buhari likes blame game. We all know the last 4 years was a mess, accept your failure, apologize n move on.. Buhari, Saraki n co all failed woefully

When a man is incompetent and a thief, what else can he do than to blame everyone and shift away attention from himself and his failures
At least he is a smart crook for that. We have to grant him that.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4184367_img20160901212519_jpeg78b79ce1d41276755a59631319a61753

3 Likes

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Nobody: 6:50am On May 28, 2019
post=78783150:
CONFIRM words from our darling Daddy!

Saraki : The worst senate President in the history of Nigeria.

Thumbs up Kwarans!

Good riddance..........

Do you know how desperate you sound each time you force yourself to be noticed by being probuhari?

I know and respect the real pro buhari.mates here even though I belong to the opposition but you I don't.respect

You sound cheap very cheap and cheesey.. you have no class and your posts reek.of desperation

No one.will ever respect your posts nor will you ever attain any real skill demanding level in life

The best you would be remembered for is being a nairaland troll

People like you are an insult to the memory of the late HungerBad of blessed memory , he supported buhari.with class and though we disagreed I respected him unlike you with the aura of a used sanitary pad

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by BruncleZuma: 6:51am On May 28, 2019
27Pushing30:

It’s only treason when your coup fails. You just proved your ignorance.

Wasn’t it the Military that sacked sudan’s al-bashir?? Why didn’t the citizens reject it and protest against the coup?

Nigerians and ignorance shaaa

Shows how little of anything you know, just swerve before you distribute your bulky ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by GeneralPula: 6:52am On May 28, 2019
amaniro:
Foolish man. Not succumbing to your royal majesty, is not being patriotic. Indeed illiteracy is a big disease.

A very big disease and you really need to check yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by RichBoy247: 6:53am On May 28, 2019
In terms of budget padding, I rate them very very high.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Hoodbilonia: 6:54am On May 28, 2019
Another year wasting
Better hustle now o
Evennif na 3m u see
Set up a biz
Cause life is abt to get hardest
Apc wants to do another 16yrs like pdp too
Turn by turn
Naso 4 years go waste.it will be from blame to blame and hate.
Next presido maybe tinubu
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by RichBoy247: 6:54am On May 28, 2019
amaniro:

Lazy youth, what is your family's literary level?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by olaswim: 6:55am On May 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by darecool(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2019
That came from a man that truncated a democratically elected government without remorse. A man who is only a patriot to the Fulani tribe and will do anything to subdue others for their benefit. How can he even understand the word "Patriotism".

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by RichBoy247: 6:55am On May 28, 2019
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:
Me, in terms of patriotism I rate you 0.0/100 cool Buhari I swear u can't contribute anything to Nigeria.. you can't give what you don't have

Tell us what you can offer.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by DabuIIIT: 6:56am On May 28, 2019
Babatunde ISA

head slamming yarabaMZLMs

Humble Slaves
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Godoverevery: 6:57am On May 28, 2019
Pavore9:
Is this not hate speech?
is not ur fault ....I understand the standard of education now is very low...... look for someone more learned to explain what he said better so you can no difference between hate speech and normal speech.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Planet3xi: 6:57am On May 28, 2019
VillagePipu:

You really lack analytic, deductive and fundamental understanding of English language.

You are like that man named Christopher who asked Peace airline to translate their instructions into igbo meanwhile he couldn't translate his own name Christopher into igbo.

Whatever. Since you yyouths don't learn. Both can't stop the passing of the budget. They're mere umpires and if the house find flaws they have a right to review while the heads listen to them. In the past 20 years tell me when the budget has ever been passed early since you're wise. Otondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by cjudy(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2019
yarimo:
Infact Nigerians rate them zero behind decimal point. grin grin
My guy where have you been? I thought hunger in the land have killed you.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Klington: 6:57am On May 28, 2019
Buhari is the most unpatriotic in the history of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by RichBoy247: 7:02am On May 28, 2019
darecool:
That came from a man that truncated a democratically elected government without remorse. A man who is only a patriot to the Fulani tribe and will do anything to subdue others for their benefit. How can he even understand the word "Patriotism".

You wailed from 2015 to 2019. Now, you have started wailing from 2019 to 2023. You will still wail from 2023 to 2031 in Osinbajo/El-Rufai's term. You will then wail again from 2031 to 2039 which will be Tambuwal/Fayemi's term. Then, Jesus will come and meet you wailing as the god of wailing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Zege7716: 7:06am On May 28, 2019
It's an achievement for Buhari to rate somebody low because his assessment of things are always upside down!

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by RichBoy247: 7:06am On May 28, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Another year wasting
Better hustle now o
Evennif na 3m u see
Set up a biz
Cause life is abt to get hardest
Apc wants to do another 16yrs like pdp too
Turn by turn
Naso 4 years go waste.it will be from blame to blame and hate.
Next presido maybe tinubu

Your life may be about to get hardest. Sniper Humanicide wipes out walking, crawling, flying and wailing miscreants. Try it and rest well, also greet Ojukwu for me, tell him that Buhari that chased him to Ivory Coast in 1970 is still whipping his(Ojukwu) children and kinsmen.
Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Godoverevery: 7:06am On May 28, 2019
Only foolish people blinded by hate won't no the major problems the country is facing come from the senate and House of representatives.....There no sane country were a budget will be held for 7month no matter lthe differences between the two arm of govt the nation come first...... you can insult the president but just no the development of a nation depends on it budget and is not something you toy with if you want to progress.

just a quick reminder 2015 GEJ had to bride them with 14 billion before they passed the budget..... okonjo iweala (finance minister) said it herself.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari by Hoodbilonia: 7:07am On May 28, 2019
I am happy i touched someones heart
RichBoy247:

Your life may be about to get hardest. Sniper Humanicide wipes out walking, crawling, flying and wailing miscreants. Try it and rest well, also greet Ojukwu for me, tell him that Buhari that chased him to Ivory Coast in 1970 is still whipping his(Ojukwu) children and kinsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Nigeria Living On Borrowed Time' - Adetunji Oredipe, World Bank Chief / Boko Haram In Charge Of Geidam 72 Hours On, Kills Primary School Teacher, Others / Atiku: Why I Asked Bulkachuwa To Withdraw From Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.