Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari (23119 Views)

Reuters: Baba Go-fast? Nigeria's Tinubu Stuns Wary Investors With Quick Reforms / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow / Buhari: People Call Me "Baba Go Slow" Those Going Fast, Where Did They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 27, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says those who describe him as ‘baba go slow’ during his first administration will be in for a shock during his second term.

Buhari said this during a media chat which was aired on Nigerian Television Authority.

“Those who call me ‘baba go slow’ will see whether I am slow or fast. It means I will persuade the police and the judiciary to be hard and where I uncover that they are not hard, I will find out who is responsible for the slowness in terms of command from the DPO upwards. The IG cannot do it alone; he needs to depend on commissioners who in turn depend on DPOs.”[/i]

https://mandynews.com/those-calling-me-baba-go-slow-will-be-shocked-in-my-second-term-buhari/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by 9jaArea: 11:14pm On May 27, 2019
The fury of a patient man

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2019
A media chat they have conditioned. .one the callers have been know and told what to ask the president....did anyone ask him about baba go slow? that's what the cabal have told him to talk

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by matify83: 11:28pm On May 27, 2019
That interview could pass for a beer parlour gist .

He kept reeling out the posts he held during his military career and hyping his ego amidst some dry jokes to which he alone found funny.

To cap it all up was the awful documentary about the president showcasing his rise from school to the military and then into politics.

Where is that "spit" picture!!

158 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by tydi(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2019
Dullard,, go slow will be an understatement. Na baba hold up and die there you go turn to now..

I watch this man on channels tv on his visit to ogun state for the commemorating of their new high court.. Mehn this man walks like a living ghost and talk likes a dullard he is known to be..

I shame to say buhari na my president with his counterpart like Trump. Putin and co

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by TooMuchStuff: 1:10am On May 28, 2019
Yes...we'll be shocked beyond word at ya heartless looting and nepotism

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Optional09: 2:12am On May 28, 2019
hahaha grin grin grin Comedian

9 Likes

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:24am On May 28, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by MrRhymes101(m): 4:31am On May 28, 2019
There's no light to shock us... Wedding MC

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by chomchom1(f): 4:47am On May 28, 2019
Toothless bull dog lipsrsealed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Front0lane: 5:03am On May 28, 2019
Obviously your like would have preferred the thieving drunkard from Otuoke.

tydi:
Dullard,, go slow will be an understatement. Na baba hold up and die there you go turn to now..

I watch this man on channels tv on his visit to ogun state for the commemorating of their new high court.. Mehn this man walks like a living ghost and talk likes a dullard he is known to be..

I shame to say buhari na my president with his counterpart like Trump. Putin and co

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:48am On May 28, 2019
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI AND HIS AMIABLE VICE PRESIDENT PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a land flowing with milk and honey.

The men after God's heart.
Too much Love, Hugs and Kisses kiss kiss kiss from sane Nigerians for you sirs.

More wisdom, knowledge and understanding in good health is our prayers for you both, on a daily basis.

God bless Nigeria.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49am On May 28, 2019
tydi:
Mk93:
Mumu man! All you know is police and judiciary leaving the economy to decay
Hector09:
Mitcheeew this man should stop talking, we dont expect anything good frm him, maybe killing frm the north as usual,
FrostyButter:
Shocked that you would move slower
Optional09:
hahaha grin grin grin Comedian
TooMuchStuff:
Yes...we'll be shocked beyond word at ya heartless looting and nepotism
U and your ilks go wail tire on a daily basis for the next 4 years.
Una no fit escape am. cheesy
Supporters of fraudsters and criminals!

Make una sha stay off sniper and rope o.
We don't want to read stories that touch concerning any stubborn wailer! cheesy wink

We pray that all of you will continue to witness as our almost dead and buried nation in 2015 keep rising gradually.
It's not by magic, but by patience.
This is a legacy we are laying for your unborn kids that criminals nearly finished their future with looting of our national treasury.
Get sense and move on from you severe defeat and pain!
looseweight:
Na so so mouth u make for your first tenure
The willfully blind will continue to be blind even if there is a BRT bus in front of them they won't see it, until dem hear gbooossaaa!!! cheesy wink grin
Make we dry una for sun small from your tears-soaked shirt from wailing on top Baba matter! 
ThatFairGuy:
You've said it all
Respect sir.
God bless you.

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by FrostyButter: 5:50am On May 28, 2019
Shocked that you would move slower

2 Likes

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Adam09: 5:50am On May 28, 2019
Lets take all of them to NEXT LEVEL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by BUSHHUNTER: 5:51am On May 28, 2019
jh
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by ejimatic: 5:51am On May 28, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
President Muhammadu Buhari says those who describe him as ‘baba go slow’ during his first administration will be in for a shock during his second term.

Buhari said this during a media chat which was aired on Nigerian Television Authority.

“Those who call me ‘baba go slow’ will see whether I am slow or fast. It means I will persuade the police and the judiciary to be hard and where I uncover that they are not hard, I will find out who is responsible for the slowness in terms of command from the DPO upwards. The IG cannot do it alone; he needs to depend on commissioners who in turn depend on DPOs.”[/i]

https://mandynews.com/those-calling-me-baba-go-slow-will-be-shocked-in-my-second-term-buhari/
Thosev who moved faster where did they take us to? Looting the country and creating problems for the generation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by looseweight: 5:52am On May 28, 2019
Na so so mouth u make for your first tenure

3 Likes

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Hector09(m): 5:52am On May 28, 2019
Mitcheeew this man should stop talking, we dont expect anything good frm him, maybe killing frm the north as usual,
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by GrowYourSales(m): 5:52am On May 28, 2019
Baba!

Baba!

Baba!

How many times I call you? You know now wink

Meanwhile if you need massive sales in your business? Check my signature
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by solmusdesigns: 5:53am On May 28, 2019
shocked

Buhari's shychophantic aides are his greatest undoing

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by AnanseK(m): 5:53am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

We are ashamed to have you as a Nigerian citizen. Why don’t you claim gay persecution and move to those countries? They still need toilet cleaners.

4 Likes

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by bamasite(m): 5:53am On May 28, 2019
Them shock already

IF YOU LOVE GOOD SOUND, YOU MUST LOVE THIS:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by AnanseK(m): 5:53am On May 28, 2019
really?
Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by miketayo(m): 5:55am On May 28, 2019
Is he planning to park or reverse which ever won't be a surprise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Nobody: 5:55am On May 28, 2019
Mumu man! All you know is police and judiciary leaving the economy to decay

9 Likes

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by jidxin(m): 5:57am On May 28, 2019
Shebi Nigeria is going on recession again.....e go shock us ehn

But why were we not shocked at your first term sir

5 Likes

Re: Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari by Luvinghubby: 5:57am On May 28, 2019
post=78782395:

Space booked to type trash, your state is suffering but you will avoid it's thread and be asslicking Buhari everywhere.
Even Buhari's wife constructively criticize her husband where he has shortcomings and commend when she sees otherwise, but with you Buhari can never be wrong.

I didn't know monthly N30k BMC stipend can be dis effective.

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aba Residents Lament As They Wade Through Flood At Nwigwe Junction (Pix, Video) / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / House Of Representatives Wants Nigeria Returned To Parliamentary System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.