Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

A Facebook User Condemned and insulted Regina Daniels Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Facebook User Condemned and insulted Regina Daniels Marriage (813 Views)

Defamation: Facebook User Apologises To Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo / Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook User Condemned and insulted Regina Daniels Marriage by Nollywoodlive22: 11:18pm On May 27, 2019
#Nolly TV Africa news

A Facebook user wrote an Open letter to newly married Regina Daniel.

Dear Regina, at your age you were living so comfortable. Driving Rx 330, going to one of the best universities in Nigeria, at least you had a net worth of above 10million naira. I know 20% of Nigerian big boys are on your DM dashing you money and looking for your attention. You were at least featured on 50% of the new nollywood movies and you charged over 500k per movie. You were on the limelight and you had a big fan base. You were at the verge of getting anything you’d ever need. You didn’t even need a billionaire old man to survive because you already built your empire. You were literally considered as the Nigerian Kylie Jenner.
You are pretty and promising. You won many hearts that turned your fans. You were comfortable at your age!

But your problem is Greed, you didn’t want to manage the things you were getting from your talent, you needed too much money and many flirt of cars. You need many millions in your account. All those things you’re getting now both Benz and the rest, your talent and exposure could have gotten you more of that, it’s just a matter of time.
Trust me you didn’t have to jump into this Billionaire arms just to secure your bags and future when your bags were already secured long time ago.

If it was a total poor girl that took this decision it would have been better, but you already had almost everything you needed, why taking this decision? The Benz’s you’ve now will be outdated in years to come, your beauty won’t be there for so long, what’s the need of this kind of bad image and thoughts to your name.

Seriously I’m so much disappointd in U as much as many of your other fans.

Imagine you getting married to a young Guy. Handsome Gee. Someone you can proudly Flaunt without the hide and seek games. Someone you can be so much truly in love with and someone you’ll grow old with instead of someone you’ll watch grow older.

You made your choice and I wish you the best in it but you’ve really changed the mentality of most of our Nigerian girls that looked up to you.
You just made them believe they can do wrongs and justify it. You just made them believe so many things. You had people following your step. You’d have thought better before taking your actions.

Oga Ned, I congratulate you. This is also a motivation to us young guys to make money coz money answer all things. If you weren’t rich you’d have been considered as one of the evil uncles in the village and Regina wouldn’t even have stopped to greet you talk more of getting married to you. This is a big lesson to young guys to hustle hard and become rich!

You both have made your choices but we the fans are having mixed reactions about this and this is my opinion coz I couldn’t pretend anymore!

Before some of y’all will tell me to mind my business, Na my business be this ��

1 Like

Re: A Facebook User Condemned and insulted Regina Daniels Marriage by Planet3xi: 11:21pm On May 27, 2019
cheesy What can I say?
Re: A Facebook User Condemned and insulted Regina Daniels Marriage by CreepyBlackpool: 1:57am On May 28, 2019
Nigerian girls can be so petty, bitter and jealous fa.

Psychology says it is very much easy to despise that which you cannot have
Re: A Facebook User Condemned and insulted Regina Daniels Marriage by monthz: 2:15am On May 28, 2019
IT IS BETTER REGINA MARRIED NED THAN AN AFONJA.

I THINK THE YOUNGER GENERATION OF IGBO MEN HAVE ALOT TO LEARN FROM THE OLDER IGBO MEN.

ALL THIS NGOZI ADEMOLA OR NKECHI OLANIYI MUST END.

AFONJA GO AND MARRY UR OWN WOMEN, NOBODY IS COMPLAINING.

DID U WRITE OPEN LETTER WEN THE YORUBA FFK MARRIED THE YOUNG IGBO PRECIOUS?

WICKED PEOPLE!

EVEN ON TOP ANOTHER GROUP WOMEN, HE IS OBSESSING. AFONJA MAKE ME SICK.

Re: A Facebook User Condemned and insulted Regina Daniels Marriage by Nollywoodlive22: 8:11am On May 28, 2019
Good one
Re: A Facebook User Condemned and insulted Regina Daniels Marriage by IamD18: 8:18am On May 28, 2019
The only reason rubbish and irrelevant things like this trend in Nigeria is because we find it hard to mind our business.

How many times have you seen people write open letter to politicians and pastors who are destroying this country?

The truth remains that most guys are envy of the Ned, while most ladies are jealous of Regina Daniels.
Re: A Facebook User Condemned and insulted Regina Daniels Marriage by legitnow: 11:45am On May 28, 2019
na wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Calls Out Companies Owing Her, This Will Surprise You / Otedola, Dangote, Elumelu, Others Attends Billionaire Son, Eyinna Wedding [Photo / Bbnaija: Seyi Fake Evicted Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.