Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges (45279 Views)

Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record / Birmingham Fan Jailed For 14 Weeks After Punching Aston Villa's Jack Grealish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by tundemania: 5:42am On May 28, 2019
Anthony Joshua is due to touch down in New York on Monday ahead of a clash with Andy Ruiz Jr after finishing his training camp in Miami.

The IBF, WBO and WBA (Super) champion is making his debut in America this weekend and is the big favourite to add another knockout to his 22-0 record.

Joshua decided to acclimatise to America’s time zone by heading out to Miami a few weeks before fight night, and has given a glimpse into his camp.

‘When you fight abroad in a different time zone, it’s important to get used to the time zone and it’s important to settle in,’ Joshua told DAZN.

The Brit set up his own gym in Miami and cameras caught Joshua’s powerful left hook take his heavy punching bag right off it’s hinges.

Skip to 2.08 mark…

Joshua takes on Ruiz Jr with one eye on securing a unification showdown with Deontay Wilder next year.

Tyson Fury is also another option for Joshua and the three-belt champion called for his rivals to give the fans what they want.

‘The longer the other two [Wilder/Fury] wait, the worse for them because I’m just getting better,’ said Joshua.

LOS ANGELES, CA - APRIL 04: Heavyweight Contender Andy Ruiz, Jr. works in the ring during a media day workout for his upcoming fight against Alexander Dimitrenko, at Fortune Gym on April 4, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

‘The big fights aren’t happening, but it’s not about me any more. It’s the fans who are being starved of it.

‘It was all about me when Deontay Wilder started calling me out two years ago. Wilder looked like a crazy man calling me out, then Tyson Fury came back.

‘And then nothing has happened. So now the fans are the ones getting the hard end of the stick.’

‘I don’t know what they are waiting for,’ he continued.

‘They’re coming to the end of their careers, The longer they leave it – and I don’t think either of them are going to get much better – it will be worse for them.

‘I’m not the finished article yet. I’m still improving, working on my skills, getting better all the time.’

https://maniagist.com/2019/05/28/anthony-joshua-smashes-punching-bag-fixed-to-wall-off-its-hinges/

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by tundemania: 5:42am On May 28, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by saheedbadmus(m): 5:48am On May 28, 2019
heavy puncher...i wish u can just knock out that dude called wilder..does yankey pep too dey get mouth..and d wilder never fyt strong boxer except fury and d match self na ojoro he take draw d match

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Sundrus: 5:55am On May 28, 2019
I go borrow this guy fist make I use am take punch somebody

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Oche211(m): 6:01am On May 28, 2019
Sundrus:
Lmao...
You want to be a killer right?

12 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Sundrus: 6:03am On May 28, 2019
Oche211:

Lmao...
You want to be a killer right?
cheesy the person say him dey find quick way to die but him no wan commit suicide.

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by okosodo: 6:11am On May 28, 2019
Deontay wilder will defeat this man

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Oche211(m): 6:17am On May 28, 2019
Sundrus:
cheesy the person say him dey find quick way to die but him no wan commit suicide.
chai!!!
Let him go nd donate his organs to those who still think life is worth living.
Btw, are u also ready to face the hangman if you kill am.
Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Oche211(m): 6:18am On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
Deontay wilder will defeat this man
defeat who? Anthony Joshua? Nah! It's nt going to happen

56 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by MJBOLT: 6:20am On May 28, 2019
AJ with the Iron Fistsgrin

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by okosodo: 7:02am On May 28, 2019
Oche211:

defeat who?
Anthony Joshua?
Nah!
It's nt going to happen
70% of the guys fight ends in round 1

11 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Sundrus: 7:03am On May 28, 2019
Oche211:

chai!!!
Let him go nd donate his organs to those who still think life is worth living.
Btw, are u also ready to face the hangman if you kill am.
Lolz
cheesy i go be him euthanasian.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Oche211(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
70% of the guys fight ends in round 1
have you also seen joshua's knock outs?
That guy can even rip out a lion with his punches.
Joshua knows what's at sake

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Oche211(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2019
Sundrus:
cheesy i go be him euthanasian.
Lolz
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by frbona: 7:33am On May 28, 2019
Sundrus:
who do you have in mind?
Is he from Katsina state?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Sundrus: 7:37am On May 28, 2019
frbona:
who do you have in mind?
Is he from Katsina state?
cheesy cheesy why Katsina?...it seems u also want to help end someone's existence as well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by frbona: 7:44am On May 28, 2019
grin oga I no call person name o
Make SSS no find me come my house
Sundrus:
cheesy cheesy why Katsina?...it seems u also want to help end someone's existence as well.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Sundrus: 7:46am On May 28, 2019
frbona:
grin oga I no call person name o
Make SSS no find me come my house
cheesy ur secret is safe with me

13 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by mrNEMZY(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2019
Stunt! The bag wasn't hanged properly.

If he think he is strong, let him come and face Rambo the agbero guy that gave me a punch I can never forget. One blow from Rambo gave me instant memory loss.

Rambo is still the strongest man alive.

Nonsense

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Automatic3444(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2019
cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On May 28, 2019
One blow......7 die!!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Mopolchi: 8:58am On May 28, 2019
Omo, if that hand get pesin face na die be dat shocked

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Houseofglam7(f): 8:58am On May 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by adesokan30: 8:59am On May 28, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 4 WEEKS!

In this graphics design training, we will work with images as well as text in order to design and create visually appealing elements, including brochures, logos and advertisements.
If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop or Illustrator, two of the world’s best imaging and design apps. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork
Whether you’re looking for everyday edits or total transformations, we will train you how to Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, repair, play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary that are highly appealing to your audience

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 3rd of June, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

[b]OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts [/b]and Website on Banners

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Banter1(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2019
If Anthony Joshua should fight Wilder, wilder will knock the hell out of Joshua

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by themonk(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2019
Obviously a stunt for the camera, punching bag he hits everyday and when the camera is on it decided to fall.

Fight Deontay Wilder already!

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by BlackfireX: 9:00am On May 28, 2019
I will knock this guy out in 15 minutes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Manchester United Fan Who Died Watching Match In Calabar Buried / Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Pogba Does The CHOP PALLIATIVE Dance As He Scores For France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.