Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son (50129 Views)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Tessyama1: 6:32am On May 28, 2019
All might not be well with Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband TeeBillz, as he always takes to Instagram to throw shots at her.

From this post TeeBillz made to celebrate Jamil on children's day, it looks like Tiwa is not allowing him access to their son.

"True love is unconditional! Daddy let me put my hat on like yours too..... Damn! I miss my lil man! I lived that life, no amount of toys or designers clothes can replace a FATHER! #Facts

Nothing can separate our love my mini me �� U are my seed and they know it too my Prince!!! #MyDude
" he wrote on Instagram.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/no-amount-of-toys-or-designers-clothes-can-replace-a-father-teebillz-shades-tiwa-savage.html

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Alzirida(f): 6:36am On May 28, 2019
Lol.

See my girl

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by midolian(m): 6:38am On May 28, 2019
These kind of talk talk should be left for women (the likes of Tonto) to do. Men should not forget their place as men cos of the cheap likes and publicity they get on social media.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Nickijoy(f): 6:54am On May 28, 2019
This one wan start to cry again....tiwa our sista, please let him see his son oo

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2019
Dude you are still sounding like a sissy man to me..

If she doesn't want you to see your son, it should not bother you for your son would come see you when the time is right. No son will like to be called a BASTARD. Any woman that doesn't want nor give the father of her child the chance to co-parent his child should be left alone to do it on her own.

I will open a thread soon on why.. Women will always want child support from the father of their son/daughter , while the man would be requesting to have his son/daughter and let the woman forget anything support to train the child but she will still refuse..
Dose it mean children are ironically source of revenue now or what

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Richmondofficia(m): 7:43am On May 28, 2019
teebliz is acting like a bitch

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by NobleAngell(f): 8:24am On May 28, 2019
I don't think Tiwa should stop him from playing his fatherly role in his son's life. He should man up and talk to her about it. Posting on social media will not help the situation unless you have something in common with Tonto.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Shukusheka(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2019
Anytime someone writes a statement and feels the need to end it with the word "Facts!", you can be rest assured whatever he wrote is 100% balderdash. cheesy

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Craigslists: 8:41am On May 28, 2019
Lol

This guy should get a life already and learn from Churchill and Ubi.

There are lots of pvssies out there waiting to be slayed. Don’t dull!

13 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by calmdude(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2019
He sounds like a male Tonto
Drama king

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by EXLOVER(m): 8:42am On May 28, 2019
God may we be million times richer than our wife. Amen

See as Teeblizz is behaving like a specie called Tonto Dike.

The only place Teeblizz can carry his son to is a Barbing Salon.

Nonsense and Konga failed career.

15 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42am On May 28, 2019
All these bloggers sha.........

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by solmusdesigns: 8:43am On May 28, 2019
smiley

women should stop denying Men the right to be with their kids... It doesnt have to end with a divorce

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Automatic3444(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by GeneralPula: 8:44am On May 28, 2019
cool
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by trapQ: 8:44am On May 28, 2019
He should go get his unconditional love from "Edible Catering".

cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Nobody: 8:45am On May 28, 2019
Childish idiot

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Guyman02: 8:45am On May 28, 2019
TontoBillz grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Lexusgs430: 8:45am On May 28, 2019
Correct Single mother.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by bewla(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2019
getacartoon:
look at this man
our Son the son u can not look after

4 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by NwaJozi: 8:45am On May 28, 2019
Abeg
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by lastempero: 8:46am On May 28, 2019
Good at planting seed but not good In nurturing it, not all men are fathers.

7 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Nobody: 8:46am On May 28, 2019
Nickijoy:
This one wan start to cry again....tiwa our sista, please let him see his son oo

Lol! Before he gan jump inside Lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Olukat(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2019
Senseless message from a confirmed loser angry
Don't drag the young boy into your issues shocked shocked
Just wish him a happy Children's Day!

11 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by AngelicBeing: 8:47am On May 28, 2019
tydi:
Dude you are still sounding like a sissy man to me..

If she doesn't want you to see your son, it should not bother you for your son would come see you when the time is right. No son will like to be called a BASTARD. Any woman that doesn't want nor give the father of her child the chance to co-parent his child should be left alone to do it on her own.

I will open a thread soon on why.. Women will always want child support from the father of their son, while the man would be requesting to have his son and let the woman forget anything support to train his child but she will still refuse..
Dose it mean children are ironically source of revenue now or what
Lol, yes to your last sentence, in the Western world, lots of women aka babymama use that as a means to extort money from their estranged men, it is a big business to these women, they go to the court to get injunctions against your bank account to pay some percentage of your monthly salary for the upkeep of your child

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by whytediamond(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2019
F

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Goes Topless For New Promo Photoshoot / Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) / Singer Yemi Alade Flashes "Something"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.