Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary (23744 Views)

Toolz Oniru-Demuren's Bikini Body On Vacation With Her Family (Photos) / Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Toolz And Tunde Demuren Dedicate Their Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Amagite3(f): 6:38am On May 28, 2019
Media personality, Toolz Oniru-Demuren and her husband, Captain Tunde Demuren, are celebrating their 3rd wedding anniversary today, May 26th.

Tunde has taken to Instagram to drop a sweet message for Toolz. He wrote;

"Three (3) Years ago today, my Princess became my Queen. I thank God for the blessings, the lessons and everything In between. You have made me better and I hope I have done something similar in your life. Looking forward to plenty blissful and beautiful years with my Queen. #weddinganniversary #3Years #Forever"

The couple tied the knot 2016 in Dubai, and welcomed their first child, a boy in December 2018.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/toolz-and-husband-celebrate-their-3rd-wedding-anniversary.html

4 Likes

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by matify83: 6:44am On May 28, 2019
Congrats!!

Madam "reverse pilot cowgirl"

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by sbm060(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2019
heavy heavy
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Duchessree(f): 6:59am On May 28, 2019
congrats smiley
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by superlanny(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2019
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by OTayobami(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2019
Ftc
But i have a question, why nairalanders always get negative vibe?....no wonder wizkid say "bad energy stay far away"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Olukat(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2019
shocked The way and manner we celebrate our marriage anniversaries makes me feel it's not meant to last!
My parents (May their souls RIP) were married for over 50 years and we barely had such reminder, it was love year after year.
Probably is the internet age and the quest to trend on social media and so on...Congrats though!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by ItsJagaban: 9:08am On May 28, 2019
Three Years don reach now now.
God Bless Their Union.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Deji63: 9:08am On May 28, 2019
Ubunja he married this hottie at 35. You? Where is your wife.Gay Ancestral Bachelor grin grin

More years of happiness to this beautiful couple.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by emma321(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2019
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by HitSong: 9:08am On May 28, 2019
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT SHORT GEHHHHHHHHHH

1 Like

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by BlackfireX: 9:09am On May 28, 2019
Her mouth

Her mouth

Her mouth.

Her mouth.

Her mouth

Hmmmmmmmm!

Her mouth

Her mouth
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by lizzymate: 9:09am On May 28, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO THIS 2019!

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

NEW TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Monday, 3rd of June, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:09am On May 28, 2019
OTayobami:
Ftc
But i have a question, why nairalanders always get negative vibe?....no wonder wizkid say "bad energy stay far away"
There are still some few good and reasonable ones here also.
But your question is very true and not out of place.
Guess it is caused by frustrations by whatever they are going through offline.

@topic. CONGRATS cute couple.

sweetrace:

I don’t think it is caused by frustration. I believe it is caused by very poor upbringing. Offline, you meet people who run their mouths all the time.
You have a very good point right there too sis.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by tfash96(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2019
What the hell is happening in 2nd pix.. He was about to touch that smelly part

Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 9:15am On May 28, 2019
Congratulations to them.
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by jieta: 9:15am On May 28, 2019
see banky w big head.
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by OTayobami(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2019
post=78787084:

There are still some few good and reasonable ones here also.
But your question is very true and not out of place.
Guess it is called by frustrations by whatever they are going through offline.

@topic. CONGRATS cute couple.

Hmm i see
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Okuda(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2019
getacartoon:
congrats pilot

na you we go dey worry about now? you wan take over from the soccer bet spammimg guy?
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by Kingkun69(m): 9:23am On May 28, 2019
getacartoon:
congrats pilot
get 'A ONE ' hmmmm
Re: Toolz Oniru And Tunde Demuren Celebrate Their 3rd Wedding Anniversary by tstx(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2019
Good them...

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 24th Birthday Today (Photos) / Kim K Poses Completely Na*ked To Show Off Pregnant Belly / '₦10 Million Is Useless To Me' – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.