Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Collective Importation - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Collective Importation (298 Views)

The Wearable Art Collective Is Promoting Fashion Designers In New York With This / Learn How To Start Small Importation Business / Collective Importation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Collective Importation by Zibahstores(f): 9:30am On May 28, 2019
Its a group created to collectively buy to meet up order quantities..there is always an update of items of pre order..by pre order, i mean we pick an item or items, pay and await the arrival...the importation cuts across fashion, household and miscellaneous items...after payment and submission of items, we wait for 2 weeks to get our items delivered to us and you are also responsible for that or come to my place for pick up depending on your location

Chat me up 09027623604

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Fashion Designers At Gnade Clothing / TOP QUALITY Shoes, Bags, Durags And Clothes At An Affordable Price / Lagos Fashion Fair Set To Hold This September.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.