Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Next Level Starts Tommorow... Tell The Government What You Want. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Next Level Starts Tommorow... Tell The Government What You Want. (343 Views)

Read What This Indian Vocalist Said About The Nigerian Government. What Your Say / Invitation: President Muhammadu Buhari Wedding Is Tommorow. Pic / APC Flag Off: After Tommorow, The World Will Know Akwaibom Is APC~Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Level Starts Tommorow... Tell The Government What You Want. by Pavarottii(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2019
PLEASE CONCERNED NIGERIANS SHOULD GENUINELY COME IN HERE AND LIST THE THINGS WE WANT FROM THE INCOMING GOVERNMENT

Trust me the information will get to them... There are here in Nairaland... At least let us do our part and say the things we expect in this next four years amid any court case pending...

Drop ur suggestions...

PLEASE NO INSULT.

JUST SAY WHAT YOU WOULD WANT.
Re: Next Level Starts Tommorow... Tell The Government What You Want. by SarkinYarki: 10:06am On May 28, 2019
The Buhari govt can never never achieve anything positive so don't waste your time
Re: Next Level Starts Tommorow... Tell The Government What You Want. by Nobody: 10:14am On May 28, 2019
What I need is the immediate resignation of buhari as President of this country,he should also tender an apology on all Nigerian newspapers and media platforms to Nigerians for wasting our time and for all the atrocities committed by his useless administration
Re: Next Level Starts Tommorow... Tell The Government What You Want. by NobleAngell(f): 10:21am On May 28, 2019
Dear federal govt.,
I want to leave this country ooooo. Ayaf taya.
Re: Next Level Starts Tommorow... Tell The Government What You Want. by Nobody: 11:20am On May 28, 2019
A clear agenda on security, employment and health. Then getting the right people to implement the agenda
Re: Next Level Starts Tommorow... Tell The Government What You Want. by Nobody: 11:27am On May 28, 2019
This govt is dead

(1) (Reply)

I Personally Told Saraki And Dogara That They Are Not Hurting Me, But Nigeria / The Real Reason Herdsmen Are Killing / Kwara Workers Receive May Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.