Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Why Do Men Urinate In Public - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Urinate In Public (2680 Views)

Why Do Men Urinate In The Street And Women Reaction / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / It Is So Sexy That Nigerian Men Urinate Whereever They Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Urinate In Public by Junkie1: 8:56pm On May 28, 2019
CUZ I LOVE WHIPPING OUT MY DICC ANY CHANCE I GET
Re: Why Do Men Urinate In Public by ubunja(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2019
Nonye1234:

your brain is filled with maggots

what I'm I saying ?
what are you saying

so quick to insult women...blah blah blah
if you don't like the way your women dress,make sure you don't birth one

abi why you dey carry your broken heart dey take am drag trash wey you pour

some people need treatment

MENTALLY

you especially
can't read these insults
Re: Why Do Men Urinate In Public by Deepfeel(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2019
Cause it's easier for a man to easily unzip his trouser pull out his d*ck and urinate you can cover it with your hand from public view, but a woman needs to pull down her underwear pants else she will pee on herself

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Urinate In Public by McCoy662(m): 6:53am On May 29, 2019
if only u are wise, ur children would have learnt from u not to look at a peeing man's dick...
but u always chose to look with ur mouth and eyes wide open, so, tell me, why won't ur children look at them too?? don't worry, one day they will embarrass you in public.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Urinate In Public by Nonye1234: 8:10am On May 29, 2019
ubunja:
can't read these insults
lol,that's coz you dumb
Re: Why Do Men Urinate In Public by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2019
Nonye1234:

lol,that's coz you dumb
oh please....
Re: Why Do Men Urinate In Public by Fourwinds: 4:38pm On May 29, 2019
Nonye1234:

how many women have you seen peeing in the market,at the street where people are passing

I have seen a school driver peeing on a pole,in a park where University students are trying to get home
we literally saw his stuff,imagine
you saw the stuff... Hmmmmm...

I hardly see women's stuff...
Re: Why Do Men Urinate In Public by dia4iam(m): 4:58pm On May 29, 2019
The reason why anybody would piss in public is because of our irresponsible govt and backwardness (economically and socially) o. Were it that surveillance camera abounds everywhere, who will dare?- A crazy, maybe. Also, where are the public toilets? - man sha no go dey piss for body... Reminds me of one time when I was in the company of Americanahs (family) wey visit naija come spot one nigga, wey dey eanestly do hin business for one corner. One of them, a concerned female, like op gasped and almost screamed '50 dollars leleyi fi n sere yi ke', which can be literally translated in pidgin as 'na $50 dis one dey use play so!' Me I was sha quick to remind her say na for naija we dey o... grin
Re: Why Do Men Urinate In Public by Nobody: 8:10am On May 31, 2019
Nonye1234:

your brain is filled with maggots

what I'm I saying ?
what are you saying

so quick to insult women...blah blah blah
if you don't like the way your women dress,make sure you don't birth one

abi why you dey carry your broken heart dey take am drag trash wey you pour

some people need treatment

MENTALLY

you especially
you dull no be small
Re: Why Do Men Urinate In Public by Deji63: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2019
ubunja:
can't read these insults

Fool Ubunja but you can write dumb insulting epistles hoping that dumb fools like you will sit to read your empty trash. Gay Metusselah.
Re: Why Do Men Urinate In Public by okafor200(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
See come na thunder go fire you this poster,

as you carry teeths like enslaved idiot so,

na your type niggas dem go hang dey Bleep under person motor for car parks.

As you carry waist like newly misplaced cow,

see come mind yourself ooo,
why not go and ask your grandfather all this useless question?

Maybe he might reveal the secret to you.

Na like so all this slay foolish babes go dey form but na dem go dey soak garri 50 naira pass inside house without groundnut.

inshort na people like you go like to dey chop chicken back make so so bone full.

As you keep face like juju pot.

Baba olowo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Trained Me To University But I Can't Marry Him Because He's Uneducated / Nigerian Woman Places Curses On Her Man Who Died While Having Sex With Side Chic / I've Slept With 10 Dogs - Woman Confesses In Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.