Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures (22233 Views)

Cee-C Rocks Skinny Jeans As Delta Soap Girl (Photos) / Cee-C Wears Towel In Delta Soap Advert (Photo) / CeeC Becomes An Ambassador For Delta Soap (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by AprokoGirl: 2:26pm On May 28, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption

Hi fam. It's time for us to #stayfresh. I am the new Brand Ambassador for @delta_soap.
Glad to be partnering with such an amazing brand.
Want to thank you all for constant support and love. Big S/O to the @delta_soap team.
Let's achieve greatness together!!!

Source: https://soundaza.com/tobi-bakre-bags-endorsment-deal-with-delta-soap-shares-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by Scatterscatter(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2019
AprokoGirl:
Congrats Dear

Ta ni dear e undecided

26 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by Scatterscatter(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2019
Some peole will now be saying rubbish about Big brother show, calling it a waste of time and all sort... Abeg with all your seriousness and Phd, how many endorsement you Don get undecided

I will still slap somebody one day

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by Timmypromise(m): 3:46pm On May 28, 2019
Scatterscatter:

Ta ni dear e undecided

Savage grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by LearnITsmash(m): 5:02pm On May 28, 2019
How can this clown be of any promotional use for detol undecided

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 28, 2019
Instead make una increase staff salary una dey dash dem

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by tosinornottosin: 6:09pm On May 28, 2019
I just tire. I still don't get the purpose of endorsement by companies. Instead of endorsing, why not do a buy two get one free promo.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by Sunijacks(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2019
Congratulations

Hustle don dey pay
Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by yrex01(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Some peole will now be saying rubbish about Big brother show, calling it a waste of time and all sort... Abeg with all your seriousness and Phd, how many endorsement you Don get undecided

I will still slap somebody one day
wu z fytin with this one ? If u like watch saloni or married again join wetin concern us ? gulder ultimate search ova that poo always !!!

6 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by HitSong: 6:10pm On May 28, 2019
Waste!

Will that make me to start buying delta soap?

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by rawpadgin(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2019
Life sha......omo this life shall

We wen dey use the soap nor go get the endorsement o

This one wen nor know how much them dey the soap for market

4 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2019
That cleavage though.

14 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by Stanleyville(m): 6:11pm On May 28, 2019
L
Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by solmusdesigns: 6:12pm On May 28, 2019
cool

Tobi was smart to quickly ditch that leech of a girl called alex, he is stylishly running things with Ceec.. they bought link each other up with endorsement...

Ceec is the kind of woman a real man needs, not all this wishy washy trashy airheads... with no substance

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by tstx(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2019
Thanks to Cee cee

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by Nelly21: 6:27pm On May 28, 2019
Both Ceec and Tobi got the deal--Brand ambassadors to Delta Soap.On Ceec's thread, people are accusing her of sleeping her way into the deal but on this thread everybody is congratulating Tobi, no aspersions have been cast on him that he slept with who and who to get it.
It's really a man's world lipsrsealed embarassed

Congratulations to the both of them
Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by Abkreizi: 6:35pm On May 28, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
That cleavage though.

I literally had to scroll back up and check it out... chai you get eye oh
Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by Abkreizi: 6:37pm On May 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Tobi was smart to quickly ditch that leech of a girl called alex, he is stylishly running things with Ceec.. they bought link each other up with endorsement...

Ceec is the kind of woman a real man needs, not all this wishy washy trashy airheads... with no substance

All this old ass brats keyboard warriors insulting someone for no reason can you achieve half what she has in this 1 year or two year span..... ordinary daily trust can you cover

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by Lizme21(f): 6:55pm On May 28, 2019
Delta They don't treat their staffs well at all.. typical example of use and dump company...... I hope he enjoys it though

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by sophiathefirst: 7:03pm On May 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

If u like 20 pages of ur rubbish.
It wont stop Alex from bagging her own deals too.
Tobi can continue catch up behind to Alex.
The last I checked she Alex leads them while they follow her. She is the rough Diamond, that shines and outshines all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by jaxxy(m): 7:40pm On May 28, 2019
Why the gal in the last pix on the right’s shirt buttoned so low? Too distracting for the office space

2 Likes

Re: Tobi Bakre Becomes Delta Soap Ambassador - Shares Pictures by amaben2020(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2019
Waste of money

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Hack Gotv And Watch All Channels Without Paying Penny / Lizzy Anjorin Reacts To Cocaine Smuggling Allegations / Yvonne Nelson: I Will Sue Anyone Who Writes Negative About My Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.