Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,834 members, 7,806,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Abandon My Five Kids And 3 Baby Mamas Ke, Lai Lai - 2face Declares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abandon My Five Kids And 3 Baby Mamas Ke, Lai Lai - 2face Declares (949 Views)

Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) / Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abandon My Five Kids And 3 Baby Mamas Ke, Lai Lai - 2face Declares by murphyfada(m): 1:32am On Sep 28, 2010
Tuface Idibia one of Africa's best, has again said he is not ready to abandon his five kids and three women.

He was quoted to have said recently that “I have five kids from three lovely ladies.  Abi na women I go call them? I try as much as possible to see them because I have little or no time.”

And on the reasons why he decided to be a polygamist, he said: “I did not plan to have kids from different women but at a point in my life, it happened and I said I will not run away from it. I will stand and face the responsibility.”

We are yet to know whether he will settle down with one of the ladies that bore him the kids or not.

But here’s what the singer said again “I never know oh! It might be one of them and it may not be,” he said.

The guy na real man jare; this is REAL TALK

www...com
Re: Abandon My Five Kids And 3 Baby Mamas Ke, Lai Lai - 2face Declares by Dsense(m): 1:37am On Sep 28, 2010
He's not serious right from time,i disrespect him but respect his songs.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Pics Of Mohits Bentley / Weird Mc In Search Of Nigeria's Next Female Superstar / Nollywood Actor Fred Amata In Court Over Rent Dept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.