Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:34 PM

Regina Daniel Real Father SHOW HIMSELF OOOO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Regina Daniel Real Father SHOW HIMSELF OOOO (448 Views)

Meet Regina Daniel's Sister Who Look Alike (photos) / Saheed Balogun Lost It All: As Mustapha Solagbade Discovers Real Father / Regina Daniels Biography|regina Daniels History|regina Daniels Profile & Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel Real Father SHOW HIMSELF OOOO by deblessed: 3:46pm On May 28, 2019
Regina daniel Ojeogwu is my biological daughter.What ever is ongoing is not to my knowledge and without my consent.The fact speaks for itself looking at the picture. Her mother Rita daniel is threading on a dangerous path and I hope she will retrace her steps. Even the initiation ceremony into otu odu appears completely strange to Regina daniel Ojeogwu. Regina is from ogwashi uku and not from olor as being rumored. All the opportunities for Mr Ned nwoko to discuss with me proved abortive not realising that we once lived in the same house in awoyokun street, onikpan, Lagos. The implication of all this is that she inpregnated herself. The name Regina was my late mother's name. I have tried to exercise restraint but Regina mother kept pushing me to wall. Am alive and not dead. If in doubt of this post call Barrister Jude Ojeogwu on 08033039058

https://ojmine..com/2019/05/regina-daniel-real-father-show-himself.html

(1) (Reply)

Blended Family! Cory Wharton’s Daughter Joins Pregnancy Shoot With Taylor / What Is The Meaning Of 'janja.weed'? / 8 Natural Testosterone-boosting Foods For Men (boost Naturally)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.