Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) (67501 Views)

Why Lions Do Not Attack When You Are In Safari Vehicles / How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2019
THERE IS THIS DOG AT MY MATERNAL HOME THAT WE CALLED "GHANA". THIS DOG NO THE FORGET ME ,NOR MATTER HOW MANY YEARS IT TOOK ME TO VISIT .

AFTER SIX YEARS , THEY DOG STILL KNWS ME ALOT. THOU I DONT STAY PASS ONE WEEK

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:28pm On May 29, 2019
askibee:

wah kinda advice is that wan?
its just a joke jare...but all these oyibo dogs only know their owners o, only ekuke dey recognise person...I just love ekukes

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:
[b][/b]Hi everyone, I've been hired to look after a grown male boerboel
The owner is gonna travel in the next one week
And I need the dog to know me so I can be able to feed him.
What can I do for the dog to know me and not attack me when it's let loose.
NOTE: I've tried giving it some treats but it still backs whenever I go near to the dog

Kindly help me
What can I do.

Tell him to travel with his dog abeg .

life First

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
its just a joke jare

I know I just wanna pull your legs,Nd it seems I won

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by noahnaira: 8:31pm On May 29, 2019
Yes! You called my name.
Godsgift7837:
Noah

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 8:39pm On May 29, 2019
In 2001,my neighbor and his family traveled early for the Christmas holiday. They sought my help to care for their dog, who hitherto was not friendly to me (not hostile either).
I did my best as a good neighbor to feed the dog regularly, until on Christmas day when it decided in its animal wisdom to help himself to a Christmas dish out of my well prepared food o!

Na him I get a good plank... Gave it a good dose of discipline! It was only me and him in the compound, so with the gates locked it had no escape route...

After the treat, I put food in its bowl, na him dog begin beef me o!
I ignored the idiot, went to sleep... By morning on Boxing day, na dog come wake me up prostrating like Yoruba boy!

I turned to check its food bowl, Omo! The bowl be like dishwashed!

Since that day na so I earn respect from the dog o! Till I left that compound, na so so prostrate dog dey prostrate give me o!

@OP did you learn something?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by yucydezzy(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2019
When I was posted to Niger state I met this dog inside my company premises... I slept there for some days,the first I couldn't come outside cos of this dog... The thing gave me serious concern, so one day I went to Kotangora I bought suya when I got home I went to look for the dog cos it's always on the loose. I fed him suya #200, and that was the beginning of our friendship. Anytime I enter the compound the dog always rejoices played with me and we became friends...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Goddyj(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2019
The only way is to play with the dog. If you have football, play it with the dog at times, the dog will fall in love with you before you know it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 9:04pm On May 29, 2019
Surrender one of ur balls appease the dog... Its that simple.

That is if you have gat balls anyway

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by MrSly(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:
I'm so sorry sir
It was a typographical error....
But I think you should know shocked
You lied. You made the same mistake in two different occasions. It is not typo error jorh!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by MrSly(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:
I'm so sorry sir
It was a typographical error....
But I think you should know shocked
You lied. You made the same mistake in two different occasions. It wasn't typo error jorh!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:
NOTE: I've tried giving it some treats but it still backs whenever I go near to the dog

Kindly help me
What can I do.

Feed the Dog with Akara and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 29, 2019
benboss665:
Dog barking at you does not mean she is going to hurt hurt you. She is only scared of you. The owner can easily help to let the dog recognize you. By going with you to the dog kennel to give food and water or to clean up the kennel. When you are with the owner also try to rub the dog neck inform of calming her down. With this steps she will easily understand you. Once more thing when you go into the Kennel always call the dog name.

Why she? The dog get blokos na

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by anpipac: 9:56pm On May 29, 2019
TAKE IT OUT FOR A WALK EVERY MORNING. THEN FEED IT ALWAYS.
Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by rOsy247(f): 9:58pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:

Kindly help me
What can I do.

I think this barking thing is peculiar to this specie. We have one at home for about 5 yrs now yet it still barks at us sometimes, tho it doesn't bite or attack us.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by madgoat(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:

The owner no go gree

He said it will know me later
Yesterday night they let it loose
He didnt back at me
And today it's a different case

You better be very careful. Just because it didnt bark at you today doesnt mean it wont attack you tmr. The dog didnt know you when it was a juvenile, it will be hard for it not to have an instinct to attack and possibly kill you in the process.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Yascoby(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2019
Baroba:
The dog gallant well well..Kudos to the owner, dog is well fed..
He is still waiting for the answer

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by ChiefSweetus: 10:29pm On May 29, 2019
MikeBetty:
Allow Hunger To Hammer Am For 7days, After That Buy Better Food Give Am, He Go Loyal. Only Him Go Dey Follow Follow You.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Jollof123: 10:47pm On May 29, 2019
Show the dog snoop dog picture or get snoop dog round neck to wear

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Coleman7(m): 10:53pm On May 29, 2019
Give him bones more often than food

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by deavicky(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:

The owner no go gree

He said it will know me later
Yesterday night they let it loose
He didnt back at me
And today it's a different case
he don belle full nah. Time tell.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 29, 2019
give the dog a big hug and it will stop barking at u.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by godofuck231: 11:11pm On May 29, 2019
stop eating dog meat , or maybe you are calabar /a-ibom

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by kilojoDesigns: 11:37pm On May 29, 2019
Olatomz1:

Kindly help me
What can I do.

You never settle am with small stout, why e no go bark at you grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by typersi: 11:46pm On May 29, 2019
grin ;DProbably the Dog perceives traces of a certain tribe of people in you ;DProbably the Dog perceives traces of a certain tribe of people in you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by royalair(m): 1:06am On May 30, 2019
Benekruku:
Change the gear box, break pads and brake padal.

If you are bouyant, change the brain box too
I'm Shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by vincentjk(m): 2:18am On May 30, 2019
chiboy1116:
I hope your dog isn't your alpha , cos na there problem de start oh .

Not at all, he was the alpha to my gsd and not me

Rip to him sha

He passed on 3months ago cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Jubiliee: 5:34am On May 30, 2019
After first bite, the dog will know u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by Tapout(m): 6:53am On May 30, 2019
advocate666:
So this is what you came on this earth to do? look after dogs?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) by bynomzy(f): 8:38am On May 30, 2019
HitSong:

Just go close to it with your two eyes closed and SAY
HEY BINGO, CAN WE BE FRIENDS
SHOUT IT 3 TIMES
THANK ME LATER

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) / My Ram Died And I Roasted It For My Dogs (photos) / Found This Dog In Our Compound This Morning...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.