Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) (11643 Views)

Female Inmate, Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize In NOUN (pics) / Nigerian Students Shine At CFO Global Competition 2019 / Scenic Pictures Of ABU Zaria Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2019
Jjj
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Sayrahh(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2019
Proudly Abusite, Naturally ahead Class of 2015

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by mvem(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2019
Awoleesu:
Huawei?!

Who does Huawei anymore?
still remains the largest telecommunication firm in the world and the only firm that has gone far in 5G tech...no firm in US or Europe comes close....why do you think US is so obsess about them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:42am On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
After competing with schools from somalia , Tanzania, Haiti, Morocco and Benin republic. grin.

I don't think schools like MIT , Peking and others in their league have time for such.
wat of your own skool? Dem no invite una 2?

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2019
Awoleesu:
Huawei?!

Who does Huawei anymore?
Huawei is the 2nd biggest phone producing company in the world. They once overtook Samsung in phone manufacturing industry. Get informed and don't display ignorance.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2019
Awoleesu:
Huawei?!

Who does Huawei anymore?
your cup of tea,we still support them and will still do.and moreover when have any America phone maker drop this type of competition for People like us to participate?

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Topmaike007(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2019
mvem:
still remains the largest telecommunication firm in the world and the only firm that has gone far in 5G tech...no firm in US or Europe comes close....why do you think US is so obsess about them
help me tell am oo

3 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by PUSSYBOY2: 10:50am On May 29, 2019
Dr Bashir sadiq the young Doctor was 4 set ahead of me in the dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering , thank God for his life.
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by BLUEJAYY: 10:50am On May 29, 2019
OP I'd like to know the project they undertook.
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Alexrayz(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:
After competing with schools from somalia , Tanzania, Haiti, Morocco and Benin republic. grin.

I don't think schools like MIT , Peking and others in their league have time for such.

Nor be ur mate dey there what have u ever achieve

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Huawei is the 2nd biggest phone producing company in the world. They once overtook Samsung in phone manufacturing industry. Get informed and don't display ignorance.
You don't get it, do you?

You get abreast with latest happenings in the ICT then come back and withdraw your crap...
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2019
where are my Yoruba and igbo nwanne.......,Abu repping naija in ict
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2019
Awoleesu:

You don't get it, do you?

You get abreast with latest happenings in the ICT then come back and withdraw your crap...
grin grin grin what is the latest happening? U.S trying to frustrate HUAWEI cos of their dominance in telco world. Get informed bro, it's not a fight or quarrel matter.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.gadgetsnow.com/slideshows/worlds-5-biggest-smartphone-companies/-Worlds-5-most-biggest-smartphone-companies/amp_photolist/65227381.cms

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Afonja007: 11:07am On May 29, 2019
Inflammatory:
Arewa Amaka....They don't shout.
let them shout na, a school drop out from east is equivalent of a professor in northern universities
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2019
Congrats to them.
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 11:14am On May 29, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
grin grin grin what is the latest happening? U.S Android and Google trying to frustrate withdrawing support for HUAWEI hardware cos of their dominance in telco world non compliance to tech agreements and standards. Get informed bro, it's not a fight or quarrel matter.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.gadgetsnow.com/slideshows/worlds-5-biggest-smartphone-companies/-Worlds-5-most-biggest-smartphone-companies/amp_photolist/65227381.cms

Yeah, not quarelling too...

Are you informed now pls?
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2019
Awoleesu:

Yeah, not quarelling too...

Are you informed now pls?
Android is owned by google so your first correction is wrong sir. The U.S President Donald Trump said its a threat to their national security which is just a technical term. Its a business envy cos u.s don't want to be overthrown as d number one telco company in d world. What u said is just "bojuboju" by the us government.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/whats-wrong-with-huawei-and-why-are-countries-banning-the-chinese-telecommunications-firm-109036

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Olatunji1929: 12:21pm On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

I don't think schools like MIT , Peking and others in their legue have time for such.
can you tell us the name of the useless university that produced dead brain zombie like you
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by luluman: 12:26pm On May 29, 2019
yakbauer:
Why isn't this on front page?
Arewa to the world!!!!!
Congrats to them
The Igbos that always claim everything will not like this o.
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by passey: 12:27pm On May 29, 2019
Afonja007:
let them shout na, a school drop out from east is equivalent of a professor in northern universities
Of course, because of irrational superiority complex that has blinded you to common sense now.
When the chips are down then you know that who ever commits his or her self to excellence surely excels regardless of tribe, religion or creed.
But of course even a dunce tout is told by his parent that he is superior to a northerner simply because they eat akpu.
The average northerner is literate in at least two languages: he reads and writes fluently in Arabic but yet he is "illiterate" while an Arab studies medicine in Arabic is considered literate.
So my tribal bigot friend, there is something called the "individual " separate from group identity. So an illiterate who manages to speak pidgin English is hopelessly illiterate even if he eats akpu morning, afternoon and night.
A drop out is simply a drop out irrespective of where he/ she comes from.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by luluman: 12:28pm On May 29, 2019
Craigslists:
Lol
3rd Price. Dem try sha.
We don’t do Huawei though. Apple all the way.
ABU amaka.
They AF come o.

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by luluman: 12:29pm On May 29, 2019
Timmypromise:
No Igbo Amaka Today Am out undecided undecided undecided

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by luluman: 12:30pm On May 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

If you don't like seeing others win do this:

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by ledamaster(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2019
Inflammatory:
Arewa Amaka....They don't shout.

they dont simply cos they dnt have anything to shout about unless of course breeding chikdren and terrorism.
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by MrExcel(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2019
If you doubt ABU, try being an Abusite.
We are naturally ahead!
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Bighead9: 1:06pm On May 29, 2019
HoldenCaulfield:
Arewa abar alfaharina. Where are are the children of hate, the deveropers of the world. Thank God it isn't them here, the news would have been different, I didn't call any name here, but I am proudly an NCAN member Kano regional office precisely, so I am particularly happy this morning with this post. Thank God again it isn't the deveropers tongue

Manta da su.
The only thing they can develop is Robbery, Kidnapping, Prostitution, Buying and Selling of Babies, Baby factories, Cultism, Terrorism, drugs. The list is endless. grin grin

Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by MurphyG1(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2019
Congratulations to ABU Zaria and Nigeria!!!!

Prof. MB Muazu well done.. Engr. Bashir and the rest of the team well done. You made us proud!!
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
Android is owned by google so your first correction is wrong sir. The U.S President Donald Trump said its a threat to their national security which is just a technical term. Its a business envy cos u.s don't want to be overthrown as d number one telco company in d world. What u said is just "bojuboju" by the us government.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/whats-wrong-with-huawei-and-why-are-countries-banning-the-chinese-telecommunications-firm-109036
Yes, I know Google owns the Android OS for smartphones... I like the way you're bringing it on...
So, you blindly believe it's all a ruse for competitive advantage right?

So, let me ask; are you privy to the user agreement terms between Google and Huawei?
Do you know the terms?
Don't forget that Huawei isn't the only Chinese smartphone producer... Why would only Huawei (according to your insinuation) be the only one targeted for the ban?

Look sir, I'm not saying the international brands advantage is not an undertone for whatever is going on between The US and China... But you'll agree with me that patency rights confers some overt advantages on the owner of a trademark, by which he may control disadvatageous competition...
So, if Huawei feels beaten, let them launch their own bespoke OS nah!

You can call it 'envy' but even Huawei knows it's... Just business!
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Inflammatory: 2:18pm On May 29, 2019
Afonja007:
If the so called students of the professor of a northern University ( an equivalent of a school drop out from the East according to you), they tried to be in top 3 of a global competition. Arewa Amaka. They don't shout.
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by Khaleell001(m): 3:35pm On May 29, 2019
Awoleesu:

Yes, I know Google owns the Android OS for smartphones... I like the way you're bringing it on...
So, you blindly believe it's all a ruse for competitive advantage right?

So, let me ask; are you privy to the user agreement terms between Google and Huawei?
Do you know the terms?
Don't forget that Huawei isn't the only Chinese smartphone producer... Why would only Huawei (according to your insinuation) be the only one targeted for the ban?

Look sir, I'm not saying the international brands advantage is not an undertone for whatever is going on between The US and China... But you'll agree with me that patency rights confers some overt advantages on the owner of a trademark, by which he may control disadvatageous competition...
So, if Huawei feels beaten, let them launch their own bespoke OS nah!

You can call it 'envy' but even Huawei knows it's... Just business!

I think Huawei are already seriously working on that .
It isn't Ohuru yet for the US.
I know POTUS is trying to protect America's investment, but he should be mindful that the global market is a lot bigger than this insular approach the US is employing.

I think it's a fight to finish.
Re: ABU Zaria Wins Third Prize In Huawei ICT Global Competition Final (Photo) by maynation(f): 3:38pm On May 29, 2019
error4040:
Watch As ABU naturally Ahead Category of People Storm this Thread and Spill trash as usual.

Naturally ahead.
Proudly ABU Alumni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Go After Holders Of Certificates From Degree Mills – Education Minister / Imsu Post Ume Update / Should I Stop Helping My Fellow Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.