Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos (54767 Views)

Obasanjo Adeola Owoyale: Student Found Dead In His Car Boot In Cyprus (Photos) / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Rule4God(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2019
Godoverevery:

I know the standard of education have really dropped ds Days....so I understand if you can't comprehend my sentences.....maybe you sud tell me ur tribe so I can translate since you don't really understand English.....(GEJ regime).....Now read again D's time slowly and show me were I mentioned PDP era and to answer your question hope Joshua dariaye rings a bell he a APC senator jailed last year serving 14yrs.

Joshua maybe APC senator but not a grassroots (just like Godswill Akpabio). Also, Joshua case was started & well investigated by GEJ's administration only that final judgement was done during this administration.

Just to set it record straight.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Emereze360(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2019
las las EFCC will use the money... I have lost hope in all the agencies in nigeria
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by vineyardfarms: 9:19pm On May 28, 2019
Sermwell:

you are a compound fool sir!!! do you know that Bode George, a front line PDP member went to jail for corruption during PDP era? can you mention just one APC front line politician who has been jail in this regime??
LOOT AND JOIN APC AND YOUR SINS SHALL BE FORGIVEN. EFCC IS A JOKER, ANOTHER ARM OF GOVT TO WITCH HUNT SUSPECTED ENEMIES.
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by koolaid87: 9:25pm On May 28, 2019
ayatt:
Nigeria is doomed.. Just imagine how many almajiris that huge amount could have taken off the street.

God Will judge this people!

I just dont know why all we have to do is wait for God to judge these people.
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Takara: 9:33pm On May 28, 2019
This looks like whistleblowers job. Can someone help me calculate the whistleblower’s cut?
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by lexy2014: 9:34pm On May 28, 2019
Korllami007:
Efcc network was down and their was no fuel in their car to intercept Tinubu bullion van that was entering his compound. grin grin

One Canadian visa 4u. U just made my day. D problem is u will still c some urchins on this platform trying to make excuses & defend Tinubu. If a man can carry 60m inside jeep, imagine how much de inside two bullion vans
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Emmannn101(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2019
Who cursed Nigeria?
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Emmannn101(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2019
lexy2014:

One Canadian visa 4u. U just made my day. D problem is u will still c some urchins on this platform trying to make excuses & defend Tinubu. If a man can carry 60m inside jeep, imagine how much de inside two bullion vans

But where are they seeing all these money?
Or is it blood money or its specially printed for these guys......60million naira cash in a jeep
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Passionate888: 9:43pm On May 28, 2019
APC people are thieves
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by lexy2014: 9:46pm On May 28, 2019
Emmannn101:

But where are they seeing all these money?
Or is it blood money or its specially printed for these guys......60million naira cash in a jeep

Guy I always tell people, don't ever believe when govt tells u there's no money to do anything. They usually under declared d finanxial position making it easy to steal.They sit on d money& share 4 their friends& family. It's not blood money. Its from d state treasury.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by liverpool72(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2019
thunder wey go fire dis man de with aboki de roast suyer
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Emmannn101(m): 10:31pm On May 28, 2019
lexy2014:

Guy I always tell people, don't ever believe when govt tells u there's no money to do anything. They usually under declared d finanxial position making it easy to steal.They sit on d money& share 4 their friends& family. It's not blood money. Its from d state treasury.

I've lost hope in this country
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by piagetskinner(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2019
All these useless lots that keep stealing Nigeria dry
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by OAUTemitayo: 1:10am On May 29, 2019
The sauce is not delicious
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by tonguengineer(m): 3:16am On May 29, 2019
justi4jesu:
Wow Politicians! I'm dumbfounded undecided

Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, bitcoin, payoneer to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted

With which no
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Faslite(m): 4:32am On May 29, 2019
How much is for the whistle blower?
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Lay2uer(m): 4:50am On May 29, 2019
And yet some people are still calling Naira Marley Criminal � Sick country.
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by franugo(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2019
hmmm222:

5h

Card or transfer? Gimme ur whatsapp number
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Trendishine: 6:32am On May 29, 2019
Nigerians should be looking and querying EFCC to see the end of these stories and graft. Even the SSG, should be roped into dis issue n all relatives of every politicians including friends, cronies n d rest should be checked n monitored for queries. The highest most aggressive criminals in Nigeria n government are the politicians... NIGERIA IN ITS ENTIRE SELF IS A DEMONIC FRAUD,.. AFTER THE WAR, NIGERIA ENDED, AND THE DELUSION ON MANY NIGERIANS TODAY IS DAT THEY TOT THE EVIL NIGERIAN SIDE WON THE WAR, MOST ARE EVEN ASKING WHO CURSED NIGERIA... SILLY QUESTION....TINS FAR A LONG TIME HAS FALLEN APART AND ABUJA IS A FARCE, A CENTER THAT CAN NEVA EVA HOLD.. NO SINGLE TRIBE CAN EVA RULE NIGERIA, OR ONE PERSON... SPLIT THE CESSPIT AND END BUSINESS FOR THIS AGGRESSIVE THIEVES.... ALL REGION GOVERN THY SELVES.. NIGERIA IS A JOKE, A SUPER STORY, NO END IN SIGHT.. THE LOOTING GETTING AGGRESSIVE BY THE DAY,...WHERE DOES THE BUHARI MAN WANNA STOP THEM FROM... STINKING LUNATICS...THE ONLY CRIME A PARTICULAR TRIBE WITH VISION, WHO SAW ALL THIS MADNESS COMING OVER 60 SOMETHING YEARS AGO,.. IS THE RIGHT FOR SELF DETERMINATION.. TOTAL PULL OUT FROM THIS MAD PPL.. DESPERATION EVERYWHERE.... ALL U LOTS SIT HERE AND DO IS TALK, COMPLAIN, LAMENT.. NIGERIANS TRULY LOST THE WAR... LOOK AT WHERE U LOTS ARE NOW... WHERE'S THE END OF ALL THE MADNESS IN SIGHT... NO COURAGE BY ANY OF THE OTHER MAD TRIBES TO FIGHT THE REAL FIGHT... THEY ARE WAITING FOR THIS READILY AVAILABLE THIEVES, POLITICIANS, GOVERNMENT, CIVIL SERVICE OR NIGERIA TO CHANGE....KEEP DECIEVING URSELVES TO NO END....
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by justi4jesu(f): 6:37am On May 29, 2019
tonguengineer:

With which no

The number is on my signature.. wink

we can also help you buy items online from ebay and Amazon and ship them to anywhere in Nigeria......... grin grin
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by fintol: 7:08am On May 29, 2019
four4:
PDP no go hail efcc now ooo but when efcc turn to PDP now it be witch or wizard hurting
PDP go hail them when they arrest Tinubu .
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by hmmm222: 7:49am On May 29, 2019
[quote author=franugo post=78814017]

Card or transfer? Gimme ur
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Lanre0: 8:02am On May 29, 2019
This is mainly the source of insecurity in Zamfara & Nigeria as a whole. Looting everywhere. Where is Yerima, the originator of fake Shari'a in that state. He is now a multi billionaire. Obasanjo, Saraki Atiku , Babangida, Danjuma, Deziani ,Lamido , all legislooters & the so called men of GOD enriched themselves & now shouting insecurity. you all deprived the youths and they are now fighting back. Release half of your loots & things will automatically come back to normal.
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Obasiomogo(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2019
apc
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Rayklean: 10:11am On May 29, 2019
Truth must be told.They have milked this country dry
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by Godoverevery: 7:33pm On May 29, 2019
Rule4God:

Joshua maybe APC senator but not a grassroots (just like Godswill Akpabio). Also, Joshua case was started & well investigated by GEJ's administration only that final judgement was done during this administration.

Just to set it record straight.
who is a grassroot APC member??....the party was form in 2014 and Joshua was elected a senator in 2015 under the party so you got no point...... like my people say no be person wey start work nah en do the main job nah person wey finish am we go praise....#Nobody will take the glory due to us ijn#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by seangy4konji: 3:36pm On May 31, 2019
60 million.
Re: EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos by chibaby1985(f): 4:42pm On May 31, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prison Lords: Even As Kirikiri Inmates, They Coordinate Robberies In Lagos (pic) / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture) / Nigerian Man Kills His Wife In Mozambique ( Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.