Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In (3844 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / How To Easily Make 30-50k Monthly Using Just Whatsapp / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by kamtrix(m): 7:09pm On May 28, 2019
I've been able to take advantage of some opportunities that came my way and I've managed to save a total of 50k, and I am willing to invest between 30 to the whole 50 in any good venture. I'll really love ideas please Thanks
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by elvhinzey(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2019
Forex trading

3 Likes

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by OneCorner: 8:02pm On May 28, 2019
Be selling cheap drugs.
30k on codeine, 10k on Colorado, 10k on Arizona.
Advertise to d boys in ur area and start from there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Petlowalex(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2019
Boxers business
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by bravotex: 9:37pm On May 28, 2019
Start mini importation business with 30k and save 20k, you can import product like women bags, sneakers, wristwatch, phones, and lot more. Connect with me on whatsapp 08083864661

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by babydee0085(f): 10:27pm On May 28, 2019
You can invest it into mini- importation. If you are interested, I can help you out...You can call 07013396862

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Nobody: 4:53am On May 29, 2019
You can invest here and earn good profit

Check my post at https://www.nairaland.com/5201927/learn-how-make-extra-money
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2019
Invest that money on recharge card business. Find but busy road and find umbrella and chair, soon you will get a shop.
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Akinh: 8:45am On May 29, 2019
just 10k is OK check my signature for my contact
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 29, 2019
If you are interested in buying and selling business on foreign platforms i can teach you how you can start a selling on Amazon right from the comfort of your bedroom here in Nigeria, you will get to learn how you can register and pass the verification to get your seller account approved using a foreign number, a foreign address and an EIN tax number from the US IRS service to get your seller account approved,I will also take you through some unique products you can buy cheap with your little capital, how you can send them to Amazon warehouse,how to ship the products, how to list and sell under the FBA program, how to manage your store inventories, how you can sell using payperclick ads, all you need know about Amazon charges and fees and finally how you can receive your earnings into your local bank account via payonneer. All the the task of warehousing and delivery of your products to buyers will be handled by Amazon and one thing is sure that whatever you choose to sell will be sold fast due to the huge traffic available on the platform.
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Achz(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2019
elvhinzey:
Forex trading
Is it learn and start trading on your own or to invest with a strategy manager?
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by xenastar(f): 6:58pm On May 29, 2019
Forex trading
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by xana101: 9:31pm On May 29, 2019
Loan the 50k to me and get 10k in 2 months. 30k each month I’ll pay u. Payment guaranteed. If we meet and u see things for ur self u will believe payment is guaranteed.
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by biztip: 6:45am On May 30, 2019
so many petty scammers dn flood this thread @op

7 Likes

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Alabaintprice(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2019
Everytime... Mini importation. As if you are the only ones into mini importation. Please can't you guys ever go e a realistic business idea. Lazy set of people

4 Likes

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by elvhinzey(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2019
[Give it to a professional. You can now go ahead with the knowledge about it and thereby, using demo acct]
Is it learn and start trading on your own or to invest with a strategy manager? [/quote]
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by kamtrix(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
biztip:
so many petty scammers dn flood this thread @op
lol
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by kamtrix(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
xana101:
Loan the 50k to me and get 10k in 2 months. 30k each month I’ll pay u. Payment guaranteed. If we meet and u see things for ur self u will believe payment is guaranteed.
What line of business will you put it in?

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by kamtrix(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Guys the only physically tangible thing I've seen here is the recharge card business. I need more ideas like that. Though I can't do it because it'll take my time off many other hustles.
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by biztip: 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
kamtrix:
What line of business will you put it in?
he will put it into his personal stomach infrastructure biz. then u will cry tire for him to refund ur money. by then he would have blocked u on all social media platforms.

u don't know DT most people suggesting things here na scammers trying their luck

5 Likes

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Judek2(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Use it to sow a seed in your church.. Then watch it grow

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by kamtrix(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Judek2:
Use it to sow a seed in your church.. Then watch it grow
God has been faithful to me. And I'm not going to stop Giving both to churches and people in Jesus' name. What I'm talking of now is a physical business
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Ronny30: 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
You can invest it in a lucrative business I wil show. Whatsapp me on 09062673336. Thanks.
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Whizkiday(f): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2019
STOP throwing money away every time you recharge.

You can get paid for all your
Airtime Purchase
Data Subscription
PHCN Payment
TV Subscription (GOTv, DSTV, STARTIMES)

LET ME SHOW U HOW TO MAKE 3-10K DAILY FROM VTU Business

INTERESTED?

zero seven zero 6847 eight one two five
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Zahmanny50: 1:48am On Jun 02, 2019
Try pop corn business NI..
kamtrix:
Guys the only physically tangible thing I've seen here is the recharge card business. I need more ideas like that. Though I can't do it because it'll take my time off many other hustles.
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Guruindahouse(m): 12:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
What business is that?
xana101:
Loan the 50k
to me and get 10k in 2 months. 30k each month I’ll pay u. Payment guaranteed. If we meet and u see things for ur self u will believe payment is guaranteed.
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by xpresseeve: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
You can start a profitable FMCG business with less than 25k if you live in a high density area.

There is a product that is quite affordable (50.00) and very appealing to the masses especially children that you can buy and resell.

Your profit margin will be about 10 per cent and you can make 2k daily after the initial gestation/introductory period.

Aboki kiosks, provisions shops in your neighbourhood will not allow your phone rest I assure you.

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Roy1918(m): 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
Damentia:
If you are interested in buying and selling business on foreign platforms i can teach you how you can start a selling on Amazon right from the comfort of your bedroom here in Nigeria, you will get to learn how you can register and pass the verification to get your seller account approved using a foreign number, a foreign address and an EIN tax number from the US IRS service to get your seller account approved,I will also take you through some unique products you can buy cheap with your little capital, how you can send them to Amazon warehouse,how to ship the products, how to list and sell under the FBA program, how to manage your store inventories, how you can sell using payperclick ads, all you need know about Amazon charges and fees and finally how you can receive your earnings into your local bank account via payonneer. All the the task of warehousing and delivery of your products to buyers will be handled by Amazon and one thing is sure that whatever you choose to sell will be sold fast due to the huge traffic available on the platform.

pls text me ur mobile digit
wish to speak with you
am interested
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Roy1918(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
xpresseeve:
You can start a profitable FMCG business with less than 25k if you live in a high density area.

There is a product that is quite affordable (50.00) and very appealing to the masses especially children that you can buy and resell.

Your profit margin will be about 10 per cent and you can make 2k daily after the initial gestation/introductory period.

Aboki kiosks, provisions shops in your neighbourhood will not allow your phone rest I assure you.

wots d name of the product
Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by greatermeme: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Work online: use 10k to purchase ads. And watch your cash increase by the hours!

1 Like

Re: What Good Business Can I Invest 30-50k In by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2019
Roy1918:

pls text me ur mobile digit
wish to speak with you
am interested
my contact is on my signature

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Upto 2k Everyday Without Any Investing Anything / Observation 1. On MMM Matching. / Cryptocurrency Masterclass : A Beginners Guide To The World Of Crypto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.