Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Who Knows How I Can Recover My Money From Aero Airline - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Knows How I Can Recover My Money From Aero Airline (469 Views)

Aero Aircraft Develops Fault Mid-air, Struggles To Land In Abuja / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. / Aero Contractors Passengers Taking Refuge Under The Aircraft In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How I Can Recover My Money From Aero Airline by bankole200(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2019
It happened that I had to booked a flight for someone on the 20th of May, Los to phc. In view of this, I made use of Gtbank ussd 737 for the payment. My account what debited but the ticket wasn't confirmed. Due to the exigency and importance of the trip, another booking was made this time using the card option to complete the payment, and it was successful.
Fast-forward to the following day, I reported at my bank to lodged in the error, they promised to get in touch with merchant (Aero) which they did. I later got a mail later in the evening of that day that the transaction was successful, but where is my money?
I contacted Aero about the development, but was advised by them to return to my bank that the money is not with them. Ever since, I have been disturbing my bank but Gtbank keep on telling me that the money too is not with them since the transaction was successful.
Going front and back, I have to call Aero today to let them know the situation on ground, only for them to admit that the money is with them but I should Give them time.
The reason why I am escalating this, is to prevent one greedy dude of converting the money to his own since they are just owing up that the money is with them despite several pleas to them at knowing the actual status of the transaction initially.
Note: No reply to all mails sent to them including the ones sent by Gtbank.
Re: Who Knows How I Can Recover My Money From Aero Airline by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 28, 2019
One thing is for sure...GTB would never falsely hold onto your money.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows How I Can Recover My Money From Aero Airline by GOFRONT(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2019
Where are the plane flyers in da house!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows How I Can Recover My Money From Aero Airline by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 28, 2019
GTB has a lot on their hands right now - Innoson.

They are more concerned more about not waking up one day to read, "Innoson Acquires GTB, Now Innoson Trust Bank".

Na joke o. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Road Accident:a Tanker And A Honda In A Head-on Along Abuja-kaduna (graphic) / Live in the End / Does Traveling By Air Within Nigeria Requires Any Valid Document Or ID?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.