Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal (73589 Views)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Fraust40(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2019
IamD18:
You are a fraudster and a criminal for publicly supporting and advocating for yahoo on social media.

You are an idiot!! You need to return to the kitchen. Showing public support for criminals doesn't make you a fraudster or criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by john633(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2019
intelligent statement from someone who have once been to a police station and a court

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Beedude(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2019
Lolz. They don reset this guy. Didn't know he could compose himself and talk like this

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by greggng: 9:55pm On May 28, 2019
I never knew he is this responsible...efcc should just warn him and release him....he doesn't sound irresponsible but he acted without common sense

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by veeceesynergy: 9:55pm On May 28, 2019
Hw can u borrow laptop frm a 'friend' in UK, took it down to Nigeria, hv been using it to upload ur videos on youtube yet u dont knw d contents of d laptop.
So ur iphoneX cant upload music to youtube dat u had to borrow a laptop abroad.
Bros, get a better lawyer for a better defense

11 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 28, 2019
Johnbosco77:
Free nairamarley.

Go after our polithiefcians
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by AbooNasir(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2019
Mtcheew rubbish,the story sef get coma...u don't need a laptop but u borrowed a laptop? so Ur Iraqi friend gave u his laptop all the way from England to come and use it in Nigeria?? U get iPhone X but still can't afford a laptop?? ah Odin Odin artist? what happened to the money Coca-Cola/Nike gave u? u can't buy a laptop from it my guy Ur guilty all this i have 2 wives 2kids in the uk ain't shit......u just want the government to pity u nii, we know Ur type!!!me wey never reach Ghana sef,i dey compose myself wella privately or publiclt, imagine a uk citizens acting like one omo under bridge, even the accrn gansef na 1/10 mtcheew.....see u in court come 30/5/19

9 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by MrDoGood(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Lincoln275(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2019
Ypu go fear achievement, by the way where he talk this one?
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2019
he was used as a scape goat.. so many artiste had sang controversial songs on yahoo but they weren't arrested.. i dont support anything fraud.. but he was to be the sacrificial lamb

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2019
your defence on social media is there to antagonise your declination of not being a Yahoo boy

you're one of the yahoo boy with no sense, loose mouth, flashy lifestyles and lacks of future foresight

Yahoo boys are the modern imbeciles that used their brain as collateral during their illegal deal. heard of one that got 5m a 300 level undergraduate student, he bought muscle Camry immediately, only to get another 17m and was planning to buy Benz before he was apprehended.... hian hian se aye se yin ni

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by CHEEPO: 10:02pm On May 28, 2019
Why is there so much hatred and anger in this land. The world indeed is a strange place, u folks condemning this dude are not even better than him. I am not supporting his act oo, but haba make Una take chill pill.
Why the bitterness brothers, let us observe decorum and pray he learns valuable lesson. Cheers

9 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by CHEEPO: 10:03pm On May 28, 2019
AbooNasir:
Mtcheew rubbish,the story sef get coma...u don't need a laptop but u borrowed a laptop? so Ur Iraqi friend gave u his laptop all the way from England to come and use it in Nigeria?? U get iPhone X but still can't afford a laptop?? ah Odin Odin artist? what happened to the money Coca-Cola/Nike gave u? u can't buy a laptop from it my guy Ur guilty all this i have 2 wives 2kids in the uk ain't shit......u just want the government to pity u nii, we know Ur type!!!me wey never reach Ghana sef,i dey compose myself wella privately or publiclt, imagine a uk citizens acting like one omo under bridge, even the accrn gansef na 1/10 mtcheew.....see u in court come 30/5/19

is there so much hatred and anger in this land. The world indeed is a strange place, u folks condemning this dude are not even better than him. I am not supporting his act oo, but haba make Una take chill pill.
Why the bitterness brothers, let us observe decorum and pray he learns valuable lesson. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by gbengalawal99: 10:03pm On May 28, 2019
hummm,marlians got ur back

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by djbussy(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2019
This guy is making some sense if your brain is working.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by ebby9z(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2019
You're legally married to two wives in the UK? Okay.

8 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by mvem(m): 10:05pm On May 28, 2019
Fraust40:

You are an idiot!! You need to return to the kitchen. Showing public support for criminals doesn't make you a fraudster or criminal.
na...it makes you one

10 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by BlueAir: 10:06pm On May 28, 2019
Ode grin..stick to the I don't own the laptop wella. Remains small for schools In England to deny u. And isril not found

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by MikeBetty(m): 10:06pm On May 28, 2019
minasota:
Chai......the should just let him be. It's Not easy handling two wives
They Force Am Marry 2 Wives At His Age?
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by BlueAir: 10:07pm On May 28, 2019
ebby9z:
You're legally married to two wives in the UK? Okay.
yahoo boys will say anything to lie. They can ever say snake looks like a worm at night

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by mvem(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2019
djbussy:
This guy is making some sense if your brain is working.
you can't legally marry more than 1 wife in the UK...

10 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by nicepoker101(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2019
Johnbosco77:
Free nairamarley.

Go after our polithiefcians
Just chill bro. Don't be in a haste. They will soon locate you grin

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by AbooNasir(m): 10:12pm On May 28, 2019
CHEEPO:

is there so much hatred and anger in this land. The world indeed is a strange place, u folks condemning this dude are not even better than him. I am not supporting his act oo, but haba make Una take chill pill.

Nobody is condemning anybody or lemme i am not condemning anybody,I'm only standing for what's right.....if he's found guilty let him do the time koju be lo.... Besides check it, sincerely since the arrest of Naira Marley the Efcc has arrest more than 20guys and they (some)have been sentenced,so why is Naira own different?? why? cuz he's an artist or what?? well na naija we dey, he should go and ask sauce kid and Dammy krane!! didn't they say he was wanted in the UK in 2014??
I know i am not better than him no doubt,but at least I AM NOT A FRAUDSTER(I'M NOT A YAHOO BOY)

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Terryv(m): 10:13pm On May 28, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Nobody gives a crap about you and your family grin rot in jail
guy na wa 4 u oh

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by boomssey(f): 10:15pm On May 28, 2019
Seriously? 2wives and 4kids?
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Craigslists: 10:17pm On May 28, 2019
Lol

He say no be him get lappy.

Abi una wan force lappy put for him hand

This case is dead on arrival.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Almunjid(m): 10:19pm On May 28, 2019
Esomchi800:
He wont be going to jail sha
I trust God
He will be bailed
And afterwards the guy no go won hear the word "Yahoo" again. grin
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Junkie1: 10:22pm On May 28, 2019
LMAO E DON BEGIN HOT ABI?? YOU AIN'T SEEN SHIT
Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Rilley(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2019
sinaj:
Tune don dey change grin

You schooled in Uk and you look and talk like a tout
It's ur lineages that are touts, foolish mannerless bitch.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by Freshbaba95(m): 10:26pm On May 28, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
Story story at 28 with two wife....wah about if you are 50 years wah will happen

At 18, sterling had 3 kids from 2 different mothers.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal by sammyj: 10:27pm On May 28, 2019
E don don for this boy for prison. He thought UK and Nigeria prison are the same. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Watches Monaco Grand Prix From Her Balcony In Monte Carlo: Pics & Video / Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo / Xandy Kamel: Come And Marry Me Before Boys Turns The ‘Place’ To Sewer Vent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.