Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Okorocha’s Last Words In Power As He Bows Out Today, 28th May After 8 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s Last Words In Power As He Bows Out Today, 28th May After 8 Years (1838 Views)

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha’s Last Words In Power As He Bows Out Today, 28th May After 8 Years by ngoziclara: 8:46pm On May 28, 2019
“Her Excellency, my wife, in whom l am well pleased. The journey I started with you 8 years ago is coming to an end today. You are still with me and will continue to be with me”.

“My commissioners, my expanded excos, I salute you. Today, nature has permitted that we must shut down “.
“I want to announce to you that the masses have bowed out. The elites have taken over the governance of imo state”.

“Let me announce to my political enemies to stop. This is because they have no justifiable reason to fight me. Let no one fight me, and I will not fight anybody”.
” As I bow out today, am leaving the total sum of 42.5 Billion naira for the incoming government. 8.1 plus another 7.6 Billion naira totalling 15.7 Billion naira is in Zenith bank. 5.2 Billion naira is in Access Bank for payment of pensioners. Another 21.6 Billion naira is in First bank meant for rural roads. Just yesterday, we received a tax refund of 5.6 and it’s with Zenith. This therefore bring the total money left for the government to 48.1 Billion naira”.

https://www.expressiveinfo.com/okorochas-last-words-in-power-as-he-bows-out-today-28th-may-after-8-years/
Re: Okorocha’s Last Words In Power As He Bows Out Today, 28th May After 8 Years by alizma: 8:46pm On May 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Okorocha’s Last Words In Power As He Bows Out Today, 28th May After 8 Years by Jayslicky: 8:50pm On May 28, 2019
Imolites are finally free, 8years of ibeberism and unproductivity finally over, they should always make their voice heard in this new administration and should not be taken for a ride.

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s Last Words In Power As He Bows Out Today, 28th May After 8 Years by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 28, 2019
grin grin grin Emotional Essay
Re: Okorocha’s Last Words In Power As He Bows Out Today, 28th May After 8 Years by Munzy14(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2019
mstchwwww...
Re: Okorocha’s Last Words In Power As He Bows Out Today, 28th May After 8 Years by jabor4Naija(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2019
There is a grand plan to disgrace this man politically and denying him the certificate of return is just the first step, watch out for step two in a few days time after the hand over
Re: Okorocha’s Last Words In Power As He Bows Out Today, 28th May After 8 Years by Mbediogu(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2019
ngoziclara:
“Her Excellency, my wife, in whom l am well pleased. The journey I started with you 8 years ago is coming to an end today. You are still with me and will continue to be with me”.

“My commissioners, my expanded excos, I salute you. Today, nature has permitted that we must shut down “.
“I want to announce to you that the masses have bowed out. The elites have taken over the governance of imo state”.

“Let me announce to my political enemies to stop. This is because they have no justifiable reason to fight me. Let no one fight me, and I will not fight anybody”.
” As I bow out today, am leaving the total sum of 42.5 Billion naira for the incoming government. 8.1 plus another 7.6 Billion naira totalling 15.7 Billion naira is in Zenith bank. 5.2 Billion naira is in Access Bank for payment of pensioners. Another 21.6 Billion naira is in First bank meant for rural roads. Just yesterday, we received a tax refund of 5.6 and it’s with Zenith. This therefore bring the total money left for the government to 48.1 Billion naira”.

https://www.expressiveinfo.com/okorochas-last-words-in-power-as-he-bows-out-today-28th-may-after-8-years/

Oya nah. We don hear. Park well first.
Re: Okorocha’s Last Words In Power As He Bows Out Today, 28th May After 8 Years by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2019
I just hope this amount is true...let them not denial it tomorow

(1) (Reply)

“Osinbajo Lies As Much As The ‘Devil’ That He Preaches Against"- Ex-President / Nnamdi Kanu: The Latest Clown In Town / Covid - Igbo Communities Are Ignorant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.