Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" (21367 Views)

Oshiomhole: Emiefele Would Go To Jail, Let Nobody Say Our Money Is Not Valid / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by EzegeNG: 9:48pm On May 28, 2019
The outgoing Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha while addressing his supporters today in Owerri indirectly called off the fight he declared before the 2019 Gubernatorial election in the State.

The Governor who once boasted that there were no Politicians in the State, was heard pleading nobody should fight him as he bows out of office.

He said;

“I am a lover of peace. As I walk out of this government house today, let nobody fight me and I will fight nobody

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/im-a-lover-of-peace-let-nobody-fight-me-gov-okorcha-as-he-bows-out/

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by EzegeNG: 9:49pm On May 28, 2019
grin

1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by Kingosytex(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2019
oshiomole and the efcc are about to restore the factory settings of okoroawusa's brain....

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by Kingosytex(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2019
oshiomole and the efcc are about to restore the factory settings of okoroawusa's brain...

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by makdcash(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2019
Dis one rochas don dey shake so

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2019
Indeed you are a lover of peace and you went and demolished the market where people that voted you are earning their living peacefully, even as the case is still in court.
When you were exhibiting executive rascality, with no regards to due process and rule of law, looting the state with reckless abandon, slashing civil servants salaries, giving pensioners cheques that are not cashable, you never remembered power is transient.

You will explain to Imo people how you became lawless, and then we will see how "peaceful" indeed you are.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by aywhysax(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2019
The outgoing Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha while addressing his supporters today in Owerri indirectly called off the fight he declared before the 2019 Gubernatorial election in the State.

The Governor who once boasted that there were no Politicians in the State, was heard pleading nobody should fight him as he bows out of office.

He said;

“I am a lover of peace. As I walk out of this government house today, let nobody fight me and I will fight nobody

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/im-a-lover-of-peace-let-nobody-fight-me-gov-okorcha-as-he-bows-out/
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by EzegeNG: 6:54am On May 29, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by MorufuAtanda: 6:58am On May 29, 2019
Okorocha, your prison clothe is ready, if you like relocate to Abuja to go and hide under Buhari's panties.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by barrypro: 8:20am On May 29, 2019
What's left in the state's coffers
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by bellachibaby(f): 8:21am On May 29, 2019
hh
Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:22am On May 29, 2019
Peace....and statues

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On May 29, 2019
PEACE OUT.......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by Triniti(m): 8:22am On May 29, 2019
You never see anything. This fight coming son will be more than the slap you received from the ghost

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by nrexzy: 8:22am On May 29, 2019
A good man... One of the best governor IMO state had after Sam mbakwe

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by Nobody: 8:23am On May 29, 2019
Lover of peace indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by ejihand(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2019
Codely begging the governor elect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by bestman09(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2019
You are the one fighting yourself and the good people of IMO state. You squandered all the goodwill bestowed on you by the people. You betrayed their trust with your selfishness.

The wicked runs when no one pursues them

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:25am On May 29, 2019
see where greed and over sense had lead you and the south east into.... you made them lost out and becos of you 2023 presidency may elude the zone

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by otukpo(f): 8:27am On May 29, 2019
So that is the end of power for okorocha in imo state?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by lonelydora: 8:29am On May 29, 2019
Okorocha should learn to always be on the side of the people.

No matter the struggle, whoever that stays at the side of the people never regrets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On May 29, 2019
Time for reality check......

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by vengertime: 8:32am On May 29, 2019
You stole more than 2000 plots of land from innocent people of Owerri and you expect them not to come for their property?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by ucyonline: 8:35am On May 29, 2019
A lesson to all that power is transient. Don't play god with the power you were given by God and the masses.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" by Lamasta(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2019
Oshiomole and INEC will not agree with You on this Okorocha grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Alex Ekwueme Created The Idea Of The South-South Zone. / Is Tinubu's Daugther Qualified To Be The Iyaloja Of Lagos? / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Looks Dapper In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.