Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,437 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) (79766 Views)

Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) / Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / Regina Daniels Looking Cute In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Btruth: 8:52am On May 29, 2019
chiomarita:
The traditional wedding between actress Regina Daniels and businessman/politician Ned Nwoko, took place in Ogwashi-Alor in Delta state today May 28th.

Regina’s mum, Rita, was on hand to join other elders to give out her hand in marriage. One barrister Jude Ojeogwu who claims to be Regina’s dad was not in attendance but Regina looks so sad.

Regina, 20, is now the 6th wife of the 59 year old billionaire.

Will this marriage last?

more photos @ https://pearlsnews.com/regina-daniel-looks-so-sad-as-she-becoomes-6th-wife-to-billionaire-businessman-ned-nwoko/
she should make it work. She knew what she was stepping into earlier than now.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Craigslists: 8:53am On May 29, 2019
Is Mallam Munir Nwoko Ned no longer a Muslim??

Why is he not fasting like his other brethren??

Abi him own Islam different??

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by BackToLife: 8:53am On May 29, 2019
She don enter! You think say to be Billionaire na rice?! That Man deep o! The trad, na covenant. If Regina ever try to fvck those young pricks she thought she's continue to enjoy, na her doom be that.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by delishpot: 8:53am On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:
cheesy
inasmuch as I don't want to comment on this Regina Sega

all i see here are desperate hungry people lurking around the billionaire's pocket.

yes many people applauded the young girl forgetting that nothing is free.

probably the young girl will getting the drill now
her mother is the most useless selfish woman ever
all parent's dreams are for their children to be better than them in all aspects be it financial and otherwise
in this case she's allowing his girl to spend a lonely life just like her because let just say Ned is 59 yrs (approx 60)
in the next 20 yrs he'll be 80yrs and Regina will be approx 40 yrs then tell me what an 80 yrs will do to a horney 40 yrs milf?
yes Regina is made for life but on what consequences?
hmmmm you guys probably think Ned na fool probably the girl taught he's a Maga not knowing the man is wise
God knows how many spells has been casted on that girl which she won't be aware of some abi you think he Ned will allow a pretty young girl like Regina to be just like that without putting some otumokpo to secure his property grin
i just pity that guy who won't hold his penis well.

las las happy married life to them

The most sexually frustrated women I have seen or heard are the ones that married men around their age group. From 1 minute mesbands to the ones that have not touched their women in months. So leave her and her 80 Yr old alone why worry for her v@gina more than her the owner?
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:54am On May 29, 2019
lastmessenger:
This girl is definitely not happen. Like she is eventually having a reality check. Money is not all there is life. She has the potential to become as rich as the senator but she allowed herself to be shortchanged by her greedy mother.

You a jealous fellow period
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by PataAlhaja(m): 8:54am On May 29, 2019
adadike:
This is why I hate divorce and separation but even at that, Regina's mum is very greedy. I am very sure that Ned is her boyfriend and she just want to use her daughter to gather and usurp more money from Ned. Na did type of Ned my papa dey take cutlass pursue. Not everyone is moved by money Biko. Give me a poor but hard working and determined handsome guy than a money miss road old man anyday anytime. Those feminists and child abuse crooner have suddenly lost their voices

What if he's not handsome?

Meanwhile, your breasts make sense, Adadike.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:54am On May 29, 2019
Her mother looks happier than her!

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:

in the next 20 yrs he'll be 80yrs and Regina will be approx 40 yrs then tell me what an 80 yrs will do to a horney 40 yrs milf?

20 years of consistent banging is enough.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by guru90: 8:55am On May 29, 2019
why cant dat man marry her mam instead of her daughter..... lolzzzzz

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 8:55am On May 29, 2019
Always sitting by her mom, doing whatever she tells her, such an obedient sweet girl, the dream of every mother, but she has the wrong woman as a mother...so sad

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 29, 2019
Agugbadin:

Chiomarita mind your business, can you tell Nairalanders how you are related to Regina,Your action connote that of a witch or wizard don't bewitch this girl

Bros her mother and Ned Don already BEWITCH her.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by oforjide: 8:57am On May 29, 2019
Ire2:
Hahahahahahahahaa she Don realize say the ritual of stepping into woman hood na magun placed on her.

She be they marry this guy before with taught of "I will collect his money and still be fucking my ex bf" only to realize say water Don pass garri.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Because say you nor get money nor mean say make you go do blood money because last last you go re get when you begin chop the money you will see is nothing.

The man who saw tomorrow.
mumu leave regina alone she isn't the cause of ur miserable life.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2019
Her father is alive and elders are giving her out? Terrible
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Jackipapa: 8:59am On May 29, 2019
She think say na Nollywood she dey make first, now she don done

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:59am On May 29, 2019
adadike:
This is why I hate divorce and separation but even at that, Regina's mum is very greedy. I am very sure that Ned is her boyfriend and she just want to use her daughter to gather and usurp more money from Ned. Na did type of Ned my papa dey take cutlass pursue. Not everyone is moved by money Biko. Give me a poor but hard working and determined handsome guy than a money miss road old man anyday anytime. Those feminists and child abuse crooner have suddenly lost their voices

You think say those ones sabi wetin Dey worry them.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by dancewith: 8:59am On May 29, 2019
eyeview:
This is not part of what this kid bargained for. She just wanted to enjoy his money and flaunt his wealth, this whole marriage and ritual thing wasn't in her plan. But she didn't know that as far as the man's age is from hers, so is his wisdom greater than hers.

But on a serious note, what level of greed will push this kid with a bright future into this foolishness? What on earth made her think she won't get a young guy of her age bracket who will get to be as rich as this man later in life? Even on her own, she started well and has a promising and bright career ahead capable of even toppling the likes of Genevive Nnaji before 30. She was on her way to becoming a Hollywood A lister. There was nothing this man could give her she couldn't get for herself in a few years from now. I guess it's the outcome of bad parenting by the mum whose lifestyle is more disgusting than the daughter's.

One of the best reviews I have read on nairaland. Well done bro

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by GeneralPula: 9:00am On May 29, 2019
eyeview:
This is not part of what this kid bargained for. She just wanted to enjoy his money and flaunt his wealth, this whole marriage and ritual thing wasn't in her plan. But she didn't know that as far as the man's age is from hers, so is his wisdom greater than hers.

But on a serious note, what level of greed will push this kid with a bright future into this foolishness? What on earth made her think she won't get a young guy of her age bracket who will get to be as rich as this man later in life? Even on her own, she started well and has a promising and bright career ahead capable of even toppling the likes of Genevive Nnaji before 30. She was on her way to becoming a Hollywood A lister. There was nothing this man could give her she couldn't get for herself in a few years from now. I guess it's the outcome of bad parenting by the mum whose lifestyle is more disgusting than the daughter's.

Your very right. She’s getting her fame and things that’s needed already. She got a bright future in acting. Greed, lack of common sense is all I see here.

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Citytrend: 9:00am On May 29, 2019
Where she force. I think someone should tell our younger generations that marriage doesn't end or begin with love and money
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Isuku01(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2019
goodmorning40:
What kind of dressing are they all wearing
The Regina and the Ned look like people taking an evening walk. Couldn't they wear something reasonable on their wedding day

This Ned man always looking like a church rat even with all his billions. Poor Churchill olakunle look fresh and well fed pass Ned
cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by oforjide: 9:01am On May 29, 2019
goodmorning40:
The Regina and the Ned look like people taking an evening walk. Couldn't they wear something reasonable on their wedding day

This Ned man always looking like a church rat even with all his billions. Poor Churchill olakunle look fresh and well fed pass Ned
ur are a fool. how does the miserable life of ur churchill or what concerns ned. You are stupid and foolish.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Skelewu: 9:02am On May 29, 2019
goodmorning40:

That shirt you see Ned wearing there is designer's shirt made with pure Egyptian cotton. Don't diss what you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by onlyboyson(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2019
She never see any sef she
IDIOT wey go marry em father
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by lastmessenger: 9:04am On May 29, 2019
Agugbadin:

You a jealous fellow period
jealous for what ?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Always sitting by her mom, doing whatever she tells her, such an obedient sweet girl, the dream of every mother, but she has the wrong woman as a mother...so sad

says lovelyn
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by oforjide: 9:06am On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:
cheesy

all i see here are desperate hungry people lurking around the billionaire's pocket.

all parent's dreams are for their children to be better than them in all aspects be it financial and otherwise
in this case she's allowing his girl to spend a lonely life just like her because let just say Ned is 59 yrs (approx 60)
hmmmm you guys probably think Ned na fool probably the girl taught he's a Maga not knowing the man is wise
God knows how many spells has been casted on that girl which she won't be aware of some abi you think he Ned will allow a pretty young girl like Regina to be just like that without putting some otumokpo to secure his property grin

what I see here is envy and jeolousy. bingo face ur problem and leave regina alone, she isn't a babymama like u. animal

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 9:06am On May 29, 2019
eyeview:

You said it all. But I don't think it's the kid's greed that pushed her to this but the mum's. The mum looks so happy and fulfilled. She can finally get everything she needs without working for it embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by oforjide: 9:07am On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:
cheesy

what I see here is envy and jeolousy. bingo face ur problem and leave regina alone, she isn't a babymama like u and ur sisters. Animals

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by delishpot: 9:07am On May 29, 2019
Ire2:
Hahahahahahahahaa she Don realize say the ritual of stepping into woman hood na magun placed on her.

She be they marry this guy before with taught of "I will collect his money and still be fucking my ex bf" only to realize say water Don pass garri.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Because say you nor get money nor mean say make you go do blood money because last last you go regret when you begin chop the money you will see is nothing, this is exactly what has hit regina NOW, REALITY., a very hard one.

The man who saw tomorrow.

Beuahahahahahah

That same magun would be done even if she married a man younger than her. Plus not every young man can perform sexually. Inshort old men do better in bed these days in Naija compared to the youths who depend on tramadol to get things going. Plus who tell una say the man no fit knack?
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by wilsonchilboy(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2019
She be like "so all dis fine fine boys wee not toast me again"

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:08am On May 29, 2019
noble2faith:

says lovelyn
go away
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 9:08am On May 29, 2019
How come non of senator Ned Nwoke's colleague at the hallowed chamber are ever present in any of his event?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves / Bbnaija: Bisola Welcomes Khafi As The British Police Officer Salutes Her (pics) / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.