Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) (79780 Views)

Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) / Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / Regina Daniels Looking Cute In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by dumininu01(m): 11:46am On May 29, 2019
I thought she's still 17 grin
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by anonimi: 11:46am On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:
better to look more tattered than Ned with billions and private jets than to look fresh like Churchill with empty pocket

na money be fine bobo

the aim is to be rich not to look rich

You do have a point there.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Xmen149(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2019
when you feature in so much movies your life becomes a nollywood undecided

just picture the mum as patience ozokwor giving her out to chiwetalu agu a rich and succesfull business man..and she later bring in her boyfriend to the house to serve as cheff... cheesy

they must use her to write a nollywood script embarassed

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by okonja(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
May I not be a bad mother to my future kids. Just take a look at how happy the mother is...like it's her wedding day.

If this is happiness, then I don't want it.

That is what you do when you get N1billion for your daughter wink wink
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 11:55am On May 29, 2019
Ire2:
Hahahahahahahahaa she Don realize say the ritual of stepping into woman hood na magun placed on her.

She be they marry this guy before with taught of "I will collect his money and still be fucking my ex bf" only to realize say water Don pass garri.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Because say you nor get money nor mean say make you go do blood money because last last you go regret when you begin chop the money you will see is nothing, this is exactly what has hit regina NOW, REALITY., a very hard one.

The man who saw tomorrow.

Beuahahahahahah
Haba why are you so pained? Is this jealousy or you are just a bitter broke guy? shocked shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by budusky05(m): 11:58am On May 29, 2019
I fear that her mother, am sure she too they nack Ned.
She just sell the poor girl because of money.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by tesppidd: 12:03pm On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

Ned is not 80 or is he?
The argument was premised on the time that Regina becomes a 40 year old 'MILF'

Regina won't become 40 year old while Ned remains 60, would he?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by robosky02(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2019
See
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2019
adadike:
This is why I hate divorce and separation but even at that, Regina's mum is very greedy. I am very sure that Ned is her boyfriend and she just want to use her daughter to gather and usurp more money from Ned. Na dis type of Ned my papa dey take cutlass pursue. Not everyone is moved by money Biko. Give me a poor but hard working and determined handsome guy than a money miss road old man anyday anytime. Those feminists and child abuse crooner have suddenly lost their voices

I am poor ,handsome and hard working..... I heard you looking for me wink

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Austineva(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2019
adadike:
This is why I hate divorce and separation but even at that, Regina's mum is very greedy. I am very sure that Ned is her boyfriend and she just want to use her daughter to gather and usurp more money from Ned. Na dis type of Ned my papa dey take cutlass pursue. Not everyone is moved by money Biko. Give me a poor but hard working and determined handsome guy than a money miss road old man anyday anytime. Those feminists and child abuse crooner have suddenly lost their voices
u get sense, dear! U different 4rm other money type of women. Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Austineva(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2019
eyeview:
This is not part of what this kid bargained for. She just wanted to enjoy his money and flaunt his wealth, this whole marriage and ritual thing wasn't in her plan. But she didn't know that as far as the man's age is from hers, so is his wisdom greater than hers.

But on a serious note, what level of greed will push this kid with a bright future into this foolishness? What on earth made her think she won't get a young guy of her age bracket who will get to be as rich as this man later in life? Even on her own, she started well and has a promising and bright career ahead capable of even toppling the likes of Genevive Nnaji before 30. She was on her way to becoming a Hollywood A lister. There was nothing this man could give her she couldn't get for herself in a few years from now. I guess it's the outcome of bad parenting by the mum whose lifestyle is more disgusting than the daughter's.
thank u. God bless u!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Austineva(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
eeeya its not too late to back out
its too late o
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Originalsly: 12:53pm On May 29, 2019
tesppidd:

I beg to disagree Sir.

This young beautiful Regina was doing very well for herself in nollywood.

Omotola and Genny started off worse in terms of quality of movies made.

Before 30 this girl could be making big millions and be a top Naija celebrity.

If you disagree....then you should show reasons why. Genevieve and Omotola did start off worse in terms of production quality .... but their movies and acting skills never failed to attract millions internationally . Anybody we can say have potential to be a big movie star....but what's her track record so far to make you come to that conclusion? I'm still waiting for you to name just one movie that highlight her potential.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2019
Eaugusta:

I'm with you on this sis

I am poor,handsome and hardworking..

Did you call my name? grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by deavicky(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:
better to look more tattered than Ned with billions and private jets than to look fresh like Churchill with empty pocket

na money be fine bobo

the aim is to be rich not to look rich
are u people implying that Churchill, Tonto's love does not have the root of all evil?₦
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by tesppidd: 1:15pm On May 29, 2019
Originalsly:

If you disagree....then you should show reasons why. Genevieve and Omotola did start off worse in terms of production quality .... but their movies and acting skills never failed to attract millions internationally . Anybody we can say have potential to be a big movie star....but what's her track record so far to make you come to that conclusion? I'm still waiting for you to name just one movie that highlight her potential.
I have not watched 5 Nigerian movies in 10 years but I know Regina Daniels is quite popular.

For her age I would call her very very very famous.

Also i hear she's a very good actress.

With all these, Regina does not need Ned to make her own millions in life.

Perhaps she wants billions instead.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:26pm On May 29, 2019
What a mother!

May we not marry a wrong woman who will use her greed to truncate the life of our daughters

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 29, 2019
adadike:
Wife Material shocked

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by stieyven(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
May I not be a bad mother to my future kids. Just take a look at how happy the mother is...like it's her wedding day.

If you still think that this girl has been making decisions for herself, then you're the biggest fool alive. grin

Even after being busted, I recall her debunk the news with "Rumors please!".

If this is happiness, then I don't want it.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:38pm On May 29, 2019
tesppidd:

I have not watched 5 Nigerian movies in 10 years but I know Regina Daniels is quite popular.

No doubt.... she is popular because of Ned..... not her movies. You've watched 5 movies....but none with her? Hmmm.....wasn't worth your time?! Still waiting for the name of one of her movies!....just one!
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2019
delishpot:

That same magun would be done even if she married a man younger than her. Plus not every young man can perform sexually. Inshort old men do better in bed these days in Naija compared to the youths who depend on tramadol to get things going. Plus who tell una say the man no fit knack?
Funny defense grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 29, 2019
Eaugusta:

I'm with you on this sis
Another wife material spotted shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Ganosdi1: 1:42pm On May 29, 2019
billionaire.

Will this marriage last?

more photos @ https://pearlsnews.com/regina-daniel-looks-so-sad-as-she-becoomes-6th-wife-to-billionaire-businessman-ned-nwoko/[/quote]
Her choice, her life.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Reussite: 1:51pm On May 29, 2019
I guess because it's a weird marriage that's why non of both parties had a traditional on angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Marley40(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2019
She be no knw d consequences of her actions b4 nw
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by chival(f): 2:17pm On May 29, 2019
Ire2:
Hahahahahahahahaa she Don realize say the ritual of stepping into woman hood na magun placed on her.

She be they marry this guy before with taught of "I will collect his money and still be fucking my ex bf" only to realize say water Don pass garri.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Because say you nor get money nor mean say make you go do blood money because last last you go regret when you begin chop the money you will see is nothing, this is exactly what has hit regina NOW, REALITY., a very hard one.

The man who saw tomorrow.

Beuahahahahahah

You do have a point. As some point she'll realise there's more to life than private jets and Ferraris.
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by NAPC1(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2019
Regina Daniel's Father Denies Knowledge Of Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko

Read more:
https://www.nairaland.com/5214500/regina-daniels-father-denies-knowledge
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 2:26pm On May 29, 2019
tosyne2much:
What a mother!

May we not marry a wrong woman who will use her greed to truncate the life of our daughters

Amen oo
Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by tesppidd: 2:34pm On May 29, 2019
Originalsly:

No doubt.... she is popular because of Ned..... not her movies. You've watched 5 movies....but none with her? Hmmm.....wasn't worth your time?! Still waiting for the name of one of her movies!....just one!

lol

Wrong! Dead wrong!!

She is not popular because of Ned,

Ned is popular because of her.

6 months ago, Regina was 10 times more famous than Ned.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by goodmorning40: 2:37pm On May 29, 2019
oforjide:
ur are a fool. how does the miserable life of ur churchill or what concerns ned. You are stupid and foolish.

Why the matter pain you like this now?
Dont go and hussle so that I will start hearing your name on Nairaland too
Be there defending Churchill and Ned

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Yes because that man is free to have as much affairs as he likes and marry as many as he likes but the same law has entrapped a 20year old girl and tied her to an old man. Tell me, how possible it is for Ned to do his job round all his remaining wives and concubines? and even in death, she still has to do rituals before she can move on, what injustice.
Let's not cry more than the bereaved. She had all the time in the world to think this through yet she joyfully entered into this ritual shit. If a young girl could enter into such covenant in the 21st century, then there's nothing else to say.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 3:10pm On May 29, 2019
What a tragedy.

With little patience, Regina would have been big enough to afford a bit of this life for herself.

She has acted for more than 13yrs now.

See how the mother is smiling like she has won a jackpot.

Her mother is the definition of what a mother is not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves / Bbnaija: Bisola Welcomes Khafi As The British Police Officer Salutes Her (pics) / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.