Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy (2342 Views)

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by teufelein(f): 4:10am On May 29, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu's Art of Prophecy

The prophesies of Nnamdi Kanu over the Radio Biafra, for which he is unjustly incarcerated have all come to pass.

On 6th Feb. 2014 #NnamdiKanu said:

“As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes”

ON 12 Oct 2014:

“The Fulani will take over the entire south as a continuation of their age old agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in pretence of creating crazing fields for the Fulani. Then the conquest will be complete, we will become their slaves forever”

On 6th Nov 2014

“Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Freedom remains our only option, Jonathan is weak and confused, Buhari is a bloody thirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his parochial view point. His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture of the land. Christians and Easterners will become endangered species; He will use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people will suffer”

On 2nd Dec. 2014

“Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them, because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever. Those who cannot see it now, will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, they slaughter, they burn and they destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble”

On 16th Jan 2015

“Unity flows with love and mutual respect. This artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever.
They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power. They plan to intimidate, silence and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and different from ours, we are in big trouble”

On 15th March 2015

“Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them, because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever. Those who cannot see it now, will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, they slaughter, they burn and they destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble”

On 16th Jan 2015

“Unity flows with love and mutual respect. This artificial unity with people who see you as an infidel and unbeliever is fake and dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill with impunity, yet they say we must stay together. They have only one agenda, to chase away Jonathan and enslave us forever.
They are coming with vengeance, anger and revenge for the years they stayed out of power. They plan to intimidate, silence and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and different from ours, we are in big trouble”

On 15th March 2015

On 16th Jan 2015

“All we ever wanted is freedom to realize our full potentials in the space of land God Almighty placed us in this planet, but there is persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate others. They hate freedom, justice and fair play. They enslaved Northerners for centuries, they want to extend and replicate this dominating culture down South. They use terror as a weapon of intimidation, they have no regard for non-Muslims, they hate us with passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only desire is to dominate and oppress others, once they are out of power; they immediately resort to either Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) or Boko Haram (2011). They are enemies of peaceful co-existence. We want freedom, we respect justice and equity, and above all, we respect the sanctity of human live. These people do not; they use terror to intimidate and subdue in order to rule over everybody else.”

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by Nobody: 4:12am On May 29, 2019
Nnamdi kanu is a national nuisance and a disgrace to patriotic igbos sad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by firo08(m): 4:18am On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
Never.
Castigating him after going Through this thread meaning you a dumb fellow.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by adebayo1998(m): 5:24am On May 29, 2019
:-XKANU is very useless for insulting Nigeria he should be hanged to death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by Nna17(m): 5:51am On May 29, 2019
why all this hate comments, if you chronically despise someone it's quite better you stay far away from such a person.

at times I ponder the sort of humans that'd comment here, often times lacks critical and logical sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by Nobody: 6:32am On May 29, 2019
Nnamdi kanu is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by gidgiddy: 6:34am On May 29, 2019
Self determination is the only hope of us Igbos

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by Masterppower: 8:59am On May 29, 2019
GoTV:

https://www.nairaland.com/5212865/lagos-using-corrupt-firms-collect#78818017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by Masterppower: 9:00am On May 29, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by Masterppower: 9:01am On May 29, 2019
adebayo1998:
:-XKANU is very useless for insulting Nigeria
he should be hanged to death

https://www.nairaland.com/5212865/lagos-using-corrupt-firms-collect#78818017

Yorubas did worse under GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by teufelein(f): 9:13am On May 29, 2019
The march goes on...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by teufelein(f): 10:57am On May 29, 2019
In his last broadcast on Radio Biafra, the Biafran Leader exposed some section of the Nigerian laws predicated on some sections of the provision of 1999 Nigerian constitution and some existing laws that legalized his demand for a separate Biafran State out of Nigeria. He spoke so confidently about the justiciability of these laws as they are written in Black and white which formed parts of the common laws of the federation of Nigeria and no court in the country has any powers to assumed any jurisdiction concerning these sets laws when they are connected to process for demand for outright secession or struggle for self-determination for a separate homeland out of Nigeria, once the process do not contravene the process laid down in the criminal code of the federal Republic of Nigeria. The citation of some of these laws that he cited are;

1. That under the Shagari administration in 1983, there was a law passed by the National Assembly in Lagos during that political era titled “The Law of the Federation of Nigeria” which enable any Region or a people, who felt that they are political, economic and socio-cultural oppressed within Nigeria State, to be assisted by the government of the country to freely exited the Nigerian federation to seek for separate homeland where the above deprivation can be redressed.

2. That there was a decree promulgated under the general Babagida administration titled “The Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 1990, cap 10” The above law re-consolidated the rights of secession and self-determination to any people and parts of Nigeria, which was initially asserted in the 1983 laws, can comfortable pullout of the Nigerian federation with the supports of the Nigerian State.

3. That there was also consolidation of the above two laws that legalized the calls and struggle for secession and calls for self-determination under Nigerian common laws passed under the democratic administration of President Olusegun Obasanjo titled “The Law of the Federation of Nigeria” passed in 2004. This Act powered Nigeria to be a state party positively with all technical assistance to any Region or peoples in Nigeria seriously advocating for exit out of the Nigerian federation. But from all indications, it could be assumed that it is the criminal class political elites, traditional rulers and business and corporate professionals along North and South divide who are the albatross and the stumbling block to the enforcement of these above laws to segments and groups who had long rejected the unworkable and fraudulent National unity that has bought deaths, genocide, ethnic cleansing, pains, under-development, poverty, massive uncontained corruption practices within the public and private sectors at all strata of the Nigerian society.

As recorded by MAKANJUOLA ADIGUN MUHAMMED.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by Warship: 11:23am On May 29, 2019
teufelein:
The march goes on...
is this today's tweet or an old one.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by teufelein(f): 3:37pm On May 29, 2019
progressing to nowhere...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by adadike(f): 4:18pm On May 29, 2019
The right to self defence is recognised internationally. We will defend ourselves to the last even against Buhari's soldiers. All he said is truly happening now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by zibya: 5:01pm On May 29, 2019
adadike:
The right to self defence is recognised internationally. We will defend ourselves to the last even against Buhari's soldiers. All he said is truly happening now.
All this Internet chestbeating sef, one would think you would be at the barricades tomorrow defying the nigerian army. Your dilector said even more but ended up running away into exile instead when Buhari"s soldiers came calling. Anyway no one is suprised as Ojukwu set the precedent 50 years ago
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by adadike(f): 5:06pm On May 29, 2019
zibya:
All this Internet chestbeating sef, one would think you would be at the barricades tomorrow defying the nigerian army. Your dilector said even more but ended up running away into exile instead when Buhari"s soldiers came calling. Anyway no one is suprised as Ojukwu set the precident 50 years ago
what are you saying? So if the Fulanis come, I should surrender my neck without a fight! Nwokem, u are not making sense

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by zibya: 5:09pm On May 29, 2019
adadike:
what are you saying? So if the Fulanis cone, I should surrender my neck without a fight! Nwokem, u are not making sense
Oya go out with your sticks,stones and old Dane guns and face the army just like your saviour Kanu did and live to tell the story about how the narrative changed. My advice to you young lady is for you to sit at home tomorrow and stay away from the windows. All this online bravado won't do you any good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by ngadaAwo: 5:12pm On May 29, 2019
[s]
zibya:
Oya go out with your sticks,stones and old Dane guns and face the army just like your saviour Kanu did and live to tell the story about how the narrative changed. My advice to you young lady is for you to sit at home tomorrow and stay away from the windows. All this online bravado won't do you any good
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by ngadaAwo: 5:13pm On May 29, 2019
[s]
zibya:
All this Internet chestbeating sef, one would think you would be at the barricades tomorrow defying the nigerian army. Your dilector said even more but ended up running away into exile instead when Buhari"s soldiers came calling. Anyway no one is suprised as Ojukwu set the precedent 50 years ago
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by zibya: 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
trash
I look forward to to hearing that you engaged in stone throwing with the Nigerian army during tomorrow"s sit at home, and by the way stay away from selling stolen phones

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by adadike(f): 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
zibya:
keep your advice, I don't need it. Thanks all d same

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by ngadaAwo: 5:22pm On May 29, 2019
zibya:
I look forward to to hearing that you engaged in stone throwing with the Nigerian army during tomorrow"s sit at home, and by the way stay away from selling stolen phones

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy oam4j
rule 2

i have complained about this guy before nothing was done

i will face him if you don't want to sanction him

Same person as driftedx papalsbull etc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by ngadaAwo: 5:26pm On May 29, 2019
zibya:
I stand by my earlier advice to you:stay away from the criminal act of receiving stolen phones
ok maybe after mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy oam4j dominique give their verdict
I'll reply you
for now
i wait for them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by kotv: 5:37pm On May 29, 2019
Wow. I may need to start listening to Nnamdi Kanu. The accuracy of his report is mind blowing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by teufelein(f): 5:42pm On May 29, 2019
kotv:
Wow. I may need to start listening to Nnamdi Kanu. The accuracy of his report is mind blowing.

start from tomorrow....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by ngadaAwo: 5:44pm On May 29, 2019
zibya:
I stand by my earlier advice to you:stay away from the criminal act of receiving stolen phones
rule 2
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by ngadaAwo: 5:44pm On May 29, 2019
zibya:
rule 2
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by 9jabull: 6:54pm On May 29, 2019
Tomorrow we will shutdown all activities in Biafra land, we own the land & not army, police, DSS, Buhari, Afonja or Gambari's.
if you don't like it go & take sniper.

In Biafra we stand no going back.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Art Of Prophecy by ngadaAwo: 8:10pm On May 29, 2019
zibya:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy oam4j dominique
a reminder

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kastina Emerges The 3rd Poorest State In Nigeria According To New Statistics / Northan Governors: We Will Not Allow Nigeria To Breakup / Why No IPOB Protests During Jonathan's Govt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.