Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is Oneplus The Next To Get Banned By The Us Government? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Oneplus The Next To Get Banned By The Us Government? (570 Views)

Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account / 7 Banned Apps You Must Delete From Your Android Phone / Net Neutrality: US Government Is Trying To Destroy Net Neutrality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Oneplus The Next To Get Banned By The Us Government? by Holuwarseun15(m): 4:36am On May 29, 2019
I’ve received a lot of questions from people asking if the US Govt banning the leading china Smartphone maker (Huawei) won’t ban other companies like Oneplus Xiaomi Asus and others also get banned?

As we all know that the US government has placed a ban on Huawei from working with the us companies leading to the cancellation of Huawei android license by Google and also other companies like QUALCOMM, Intel and others.

So to my question Is Oneplus the next to get banned by the us government?

The answer is ,........

Continue reading

https://www.haychsblog.com/2019/05/is-oneplus-next-to-get-banned-by-us.html?m=1
Re: Is Oneplus The Next To Get Banned By The Us Government? by spafu(m): 6:34am On May 29, 2019
Which full story?

(1) (Reply)

Clean Used UK Phones / I Charger / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.