Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Sound Of A Cat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sound Of A Cat (394 Views)

No Sound Of Music, No Party, No Sallah Meat!!! How Is Sallah In Your Own Area o? / Meet Hercules, World's Largest Cat, According To Guinness World Records / Wake Up To A Tranquil Sound Of Nature, The Experience Is Mind Blowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sound Of A Cat by Godsent12(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2019
Nairalanders I greet you all,Can anyone please explain this to me,when my elder brother was in the hospital,suffering an illness he was being attended to by the doctor but the doctor said there is no symptoms of illness found in him,but my mum was in warri contacting those that was with him in lagos,my mum was just lying down that night when suddenly he heard the sound of a cat crying loud,she said its like a cat that ran out of her body,suddenly my mum received call from the hospital that my elder brother gave up the ghost,please nairalanders explain this to me because this is somehow spiritual please mods move this to front page.
Re: Sound Of A Cat by Godsent12(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2019
What is it,any idea
Re: Sound Of A Cat by dirtycoin(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2019
Desist from listening to stories about dreams, none of them are real. Believe in them and continually be in bondage.
Re: Sound Of A Cat by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 29, 2019
Ohh My God!
Re: Sound Of A Cat by frixie: 2:01pm On May 29, 2019
You're going to be led astray if u keep looking for answer to problem that don't exist. Move on bro and be prayerful.

(1) (Reply)

Mom's Reaction After Seeing His Son Who Left For Canada For First Time In Years / Aside Sex, Most Ladies Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship - Nigerian Lady / Acceptable Proof Of Home Tie And Fund For Visa And Immigration Purposes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.