Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch (37235 Views)

Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality / Regina Daniels Nwoko Hosts Lavish Party For Kids On Children’s Day / Ned Nwoko Hosts Pete Edochie, Celebrates His 73rd Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by AlexReports(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2019
Life Patron Senator Prince Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Entertainers To A Lunch In Asaba. (Photos)

Nigeria Billionaire, Senator Ned Nwoko and Life Patron of Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers has hosted Nigeria Entertainers and Nollywood stars to yet another launch in Asaba, the heartbeat of the nation, to appreciate their efforts and social support in the Children's day event and induction marriage ceremony concluded few days ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpjS8vhvMO0

According to our source, some of the Nollywood stars and Entertainers who were spotted at the launch were Amb. Kenule Nwiya, Angela Okorie, Alex Osifo, Charles Inojie, Zlatan, MC Galaxy, Somadina, African China, Gordons, AlexReports, MC Bob, Shortcut, MC Papi and a host of others.

The launch witnessed so much fun, as Actress Regina Daniels and her Husband made everyone feel comfortable and homely, especially with side attractions and networking amongst celebrities and Nollywood stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrmDjooonp4

http://www.alexreports.info/2019/05/regina-daniels-husband-sen-ned-nwoko.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by Tocynone(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2019
Ok. We’ll soon rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by Shelloween(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2019
Regina Daniels... I don't know if you're on Nairaland like Tonto... All I want to say is... Fvck You! For making this Forum a Joke!

Regina this... Regina that

176 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2019
Dey will not divorced lyk afonjaaaa tiwa n tibills
Or lyk mercy ayigbe n lamre

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by AlexReports(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2019
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by Shelloween(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Dey will not divorced lyk afonjaaaa tiwa n tibills
Or lyk mercy ayigbe n lamre
Ode

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by AlexReports(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2019
Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by AlexReports(m): 8:44am On May 29, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by AlexReports(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2019
Great

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by hungryboy(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2019
Nigerians and hypocrisy eh

The bow down to money, only respect you when you have money, always want to have rich friends, are nice to you when you are swimming in money, yet the have guts to criticise this girl for going for the money.

Regina is a victim of our money obsessed society, she isn't the first and she will not be the last

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by AlexReports(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2019
Impressive

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by DREagon(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2019
What of Barrister Jude Ojeogo, dem no invite am,
But finally regina u don hijack Nairaland,
cough make dem post am.

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by AAA593: 9:17am On May 29, 2019
Regina no dey fit look her husband for face safe.

13 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by djoe21(m): 9:27am On May 29, 2019
I have hardly seen this man smile. Is it something billionaires do?
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by Nemesis0147(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2019
imagine life without money....

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2019
Shelloween:
Ode
MPA gi

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by FhukaFhuka: 12:01pm On May 29, 2019
grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by ArmaniUhuru: 12:01pm On May 29, 2019
Erigga belike: Na to chop my belle tear o, enough Igbo dey to smoke.

See as bros focus cheesy cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by LesbianBoy(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2019
I said it in a previous thread that vagina daniels colleagues cannot criticize her because her billionaire ancestor husband fit call them for an event he is doing. Now look at! If any of them there had criticized her do you think they would be there? grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by budusky05(m): 12:04pm On May 29, 2019
Host them for what qwa? My brother hunger dey the land. Don't be surprised

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by Houseofglam7(f): 12:04pm On May 29, 2019
When will you stop famzing @OP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2019
Alex reports. Those paying u for pr no get sense

13 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by AngelicBeing: 12:05pm On May 29, 2019
Shelloween:
Regina Daniels... I don't know if you're on Nairaland like Tonto... All I want to say is... Fvck You! For making this Forum a Joke!

Regina this... Regina that
Hahaha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by permit(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2019
See what Regina yav cause a beautiful forum like nairaland. Abeg go form Reginatuland we weeee coma and be reading and be commenting embarassed lipsrsealed but your husband ned resemble toad see em head grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by davibid: 12:05pm On May 29, 2019
E
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by rawpadgin(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Erigga belike: Abeg make I chop my belle tear, enough Igbo dey to smoke.

See as bros focus cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin more like "oboy! Instead of champagne to waste, make belle burst o" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by Mutemenot(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2019
Very soon we go enter another version of Regina Daniels...
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by FhukaFhuka: 12:07pm On May 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 29, 2019
Who no like better thing
Re: Ned Nwoko Hosts Coalition Of Nigerian Entertainers To Lunch by know: 12:07pm On May 29, 2019
Everybody has a price.. I'm beginning to think that price is money. Enough money that you can't resist, I mean.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin As Julius Agwu's Personal Assistant (Throwback Photos) / PICS: Olaide Olaogun's Wedding Cake, A Depiction Of Her Traditional Marriage / Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.